Mission: Impossible - films and tv series

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2015 Posts: 28,694
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Still haven't seen this yet! :bz
    @RogueAgent, then buzz buzz buzz on off to it! ;) After all, even your forum name has "Rogue" it. It's destiny, dare I say it.

True but Rogue does mean i am naughty! :))

Yes, you're just like Bond; always going off on your own with childlike abandon, not listening to your superiors or peers when they're trying to entice you to watch a movie. We love you for it, but be like Ethan Hunt just this once and accomplish this mission!

*cues Mission Impossible theme*

"@RogueAgent, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in any way you can; stream it, buy the disc or digital copy. You have only a small window of time to do this. That means you take no more than two bathroom breaks and please, for the love of all that is holy, lay off of any soft drinks or popcorn during your viewing. This message will delete itself in ten seconds..."
    @RogueAgent, then buzz buzz buzz on off to it! ;) After all, even your forum name has "Rogue" it. It's destiny, dare I say it.

Yes, you're just like Bond; always going off on your own with childlike abandon, not listening to your superiors or peers when they're trying to entice you to watch a movie. We love you for it, but be like Ethan Hunt just this once and accomplish this mission!

"@RogueAgent, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to watch Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in any way you can; stream it, buy the disc or digital copy. You have only a small window of time to do this. That means you take no more than two bathroom breaks and please, for the love of all that is holy, lay off of any soft drinks or popcorn during your viewing. This message will delete itself in ten seconds..."

Thank you very much! B-) ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I forgot to mention, Ving Rhames will be coming over to your home tonight to ensure you watch it. I don't think I have to tell you this, but he can be very persuasive when he wants to be.

ving-rhames-old-style-photo-wallpaper-1840681208.jpg
    ^ What movie is this from?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    dragonsky wrote: »

I'm going to guess - Con Air?

I'm actually not certain. I just picked the scariest picture of Ving I could find. :D

I'm going to guess - Con Air?

I'm actually not certain. I just picked the scariest picture of Ving I could find. :D

Correcting myself here. It's from "Undisputed" with Wesley Snipes.
    11822513_10155973130395454_2893232607031739808_n.jpg?oh=ed7b0459418377b091022872b2784d2d&oe=56F5AD8A

Cool limited edition poster.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    11822513_10155973130395454_2893232607031739808_n.jpg?oh=ed7b0459418377b091022872b2784d2d&oe=56F5AD8A

Cool limited edition poster.
    That is really cool, and references my 3 favourite MI films!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    At this rate, 'Mission: Impossible 6' is going to have Ethan doing that Red Bull promotion, where he flies up to space in a mini capsule, just to jump out and parachute back down to the ground because terrorists and freedom!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I can only see Mission: Impossible 6 being Cruise's Moonraker. :P
    Plus the 1988 series had an Episode with Jane Badler going into space to stop terrorists in a laser armed Space Shuttle. It can be done better now. :D
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    After Skyfall and (the) Dark Side Of The Moon, now there is...

Impossible Mission: (the) Black Hole

Onmogelijke missie: Het zwarte gat

no.. sound more like story for Despicable me 3

I forgot to mention, Ving Rhames will be coming over to your home tonight to ensure you watch it. I don't think I have to tell you this, but he can be very persuasive when he wants to be.

He hasn't found me yet?!!! ;)
    edited November 2015 Posts: 28,694

@RogueAgent, just because you can't see him doesn't mean he isn't there!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Christopher McQuarrie is now confirmed to be directing the sixth 'Mission: Impossible' film, alongside writing it:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/637115-christopher-mcquarrie-accepts-mission-to-helm-mission-impossible-6#/slide/1
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Christopher McQuarrie is now confirmed to be directing the sixth 'Mission: Impossible' film, alongside writing it:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/637115-christopher-mcquarrie-accepts-mission-to-helm-mission-impossible-6#/slide/1

Hmmm..I would have prefered someone else..I mean..none of the previous directors got to work 2 M:I movies..

And besides MI:RN could have been way better...oh well..let's hope the 6th one will top RN..and tbh I wouldn't mind it being the last Cruise MI movie.
    I enjoyed "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE AGENT" a good deal. But it had plot holes that prevented me from regarding it as highly as "GHOST PROTOCOL".
    Great news! McQuarrie really impressed me, so it's great to hear that he's coming back. This assures some continuity from #6, and a possible continuation of some of the major threads left dangling at the end of RN.
  • I think it's entirely logical that McQuarrie comes back.

I always wondered why Martin Campbell bowed out after CR. Looking back on it, I am certain that it was a stupid choice :-).
    Great news! McQuarrie really impressed me, so it's great to hear that he's coming back. This assures some continuity from #6, and a possible continuation of some of the major threads left dangling at the end of RN.

He's a superb director. He seems to know how to bring the best out of Cruise, too.

He's a superb director. He seems to know how to bring the best out of Cruise, too.
    Yes, it's definitely a plus to have a director working on this who knows how to work with Cruise in a highly cooperative on set relationship. And it shows.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    When is the DVD/Blu Ray release date?
    Dec 15
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    bondjames wrote: »
    Dec 15

Nice I'll ask for it for Christmas then.

Dec 15

Yes, it's good timing to capitalize on gift giving season. I hope someone thinks of this for me too..

Best birthday news ever :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Dec 15

December 7th in the UK.

@RogueAgent, just because you can't see him doesn't mean he isn't there!

I wonder if i will have seen it before the 6th one comes out?!!! ;)
    Risico007 wrote: »

Best birthday news ever :)
    Happy birthday then, @Risico007 :-)!

Maybe Obrady will send for me this Xmas? =))