SPECTRE - Collectibles, books, toys and other random junk

Comments

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Seems like DC, LS and CW gave the host 'C à Vous' a Spectre ring.

Really hope they start selling these. Even the box is nice.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Just recieved today (among other books and the Spectre OST - i lost my head i must confess) "Blood, Sweat and Bond - Behind the Scenes of Spectre".
    I must say it was much better then i expected, after reading some less positive reviews in amazon. Absolutely amazing (and a lot of) pictures from all key locations of the movie (Mexico»London»Rome»Austria»Morocco»back top London). Finnaly saw Christoph Waltz look in the end of the climatic scene of the movie.. Honestly i recommend this one!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Red_Snow wrote: »

I wrote to the official store. An automatic mail came back saying they would replay in 24 hours. They didn't

I wrote to the official store. An automatic mail came back saying they would replay in 24 hours. They didn't

This is probably why they didn't reply:

Spectre-Ring-2015.jpg?resize=414%2C508

The SPECTRE ring is now available from the 007.com shop for £145.

When i saw the news I yelled at myself. I bought the same of Antovolk this morning. Than i saw the Price and congratulated with myself for the choice
    On a negative note....has anyone else had poor service from the official 007.com shop? Ordered some items 10 working days ago....and still not received them! Contacted customer service and am now being told that I will not get the items for at least another few days. Really disappointed.
    Also had no apology and told that they have been dispatched, paid extra for courier too. Hope everyone else gets better service!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Oh, look at that! I'm tempted to get OHMSS on vinyl now....
  • When you wear the ring,
    remember the logo should be facing the palm, not the back of hand. Then show your Spectre power to others like Ironman. *laughs*
    I have a copy of the original OHMSS vinyl and it is superb but the cover has seen better days. IMHO £17 is a bargain and perfect timing for Santa

This is probably why they didn't reply:

Spectre-Ring-2015.jpg?resize=414%2C508

The SPECTRE ring is now available from the 007.com shop for £145.

Well...that's a little pricey for me..
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited November 2015 Posts: 1,182
    Well, I guess it's understandably priced for a silver ring & exact replica of the film prop, but it's still expensive for me.

Luckily, a couple of weeks ago I bought the one from eBay. It's really beautiful and definitely your best option if you're looking for an inexpensive but very accurate replica.

J32R7cxGYPdd-Uuzl8uZ1ZVlzfoJB0wyWyM52anIdxQ?size=1280x960&size_mode=2
    Surely someone in the world is going to produce a decent quality skull mask that's the exact replica of Bond's DotD disguise? It'd be the perfect fit for next Halloween having missed it so narrowly this year
    @andmcit, I'd love to go as Day of the Dead Bond for Halloween next year!
    SPECTRE-Skeleton-Jewellery.jpg?resize=474%2C356

Vivienne Westwood has just released a limited edition SPECTRE collection.
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    "Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of Spectre" arrived a day early at my door. Here's a little glimpse
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    I hope Santa Claus has got my wish list, re. Blood, sweat and tears....
    That official one isn't even a great replica. The one I have is more screen accurate.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    eddychaput wrote: »
    "Blood, Sweat and Bond: Behind the Scenes of Spectre" arrived a day early at my door. Here's a little glimpse
    Thanks for that review! Will undoubtedly give that a buy.
    Your Sam Smith impression needs a bit of work though...
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    antovolk wrote: »
    That official one isn't even a great replica. The one I have is more screen accurate.

I think I agree. The octopus logo on the official ring seems a bit different than what you see in the trailers. I'm very very happy with my purchase.

Strangely enough, the ring is not on the 007 shop any more...
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    dire399 wrote: »
    When you wear the ring,
    remember the logo should be facing the palm, not the back of hand. Then show your Spectre power to others like Ironman. *laughs*

Like this :-)

22648392160_9d2ebb54bb_b.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Purchased a size too large unfortunately so couldn't wear it on the proper finger.
    g7UQIJQ.jpg
  • imranbecks wrote: »
    dire399 wrote: »
    When you wear the ring,

Like this :-)

22648392160_9d2ebb54bb_b.jpg

That's so COOL!!!!!!!! I want it too!!
    gt007 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

I think I agree. The octopus logo on the official ring seems a bit different than what you see in the trailers. I'm very very happy with my purchase.

Strangely enough, the ring is not on the 007 shop any more...
    I can see it in the collectibles menu
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    edited November 2015 Posts: 364
    jake24 wrote: »
    Purchased a size too large unfortunately so couldn't wear it on the proper finger.
    g7UQIJQ.jpg

@jake24 Yeah, but with the hand you had to put the ring on you can tell people to bugger off AND show them you're a member of SPECTRE.
    Agent7F wrote: »
    royale65 wrote: »
    Here's some news -

I saw the Corgi Aston Martin DB10 but it not on the Corgi Website yet maybe end of October pre order will be online. I definitely want one. Also Mattel doing the Scale 1:18 & remote Control from Toy state.
    They should put the Aston Martin DB10 & Classic DB5 together. The Classic DB5 should Lea Seydoux on the side next Daniel Craig because we all know He drove off with her in the end with Classic Aston Martin DB5 which make me happy.
    @jake24 @dire399 @antovolk did you buy the ring from ebay from the singapore buyer? If yes, where are you from and how many days did it take to arrive to you? Mine was sent on the 4th but no news about it yet
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2015 Posts: 13,896
    @SkyfallCraig I bought that ring from the Singapore ebay member and must say I am very pleased. I live in Australia and was (at first) surprised to receive the package around a week later. Just looking at my ebay summary, I ordered it on 0ct 11 and arrived on the 19th.

EDIT: actually, ebay only estimated it to arrive on the 19th, but looking back a page, it seems I received it on the 23rd (12 days between order and arrival)
  • edited November 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Can you also buy
    Hinx's iron thumb nails
    somewhere??