London Premiere where/when?

Comments

Germanlady wrote: »
    Last time, a friend said, if you are early, they are giving out bands and then you can even leave again. So these bands will get you the best places. So, be there early.

Is that for Albert Hall, right? I don't remember there being bands last time......
    Yes, because I was there for QOS and no such thing.
    58158924 wrote: »
    You know whether to broadcast the Premiere of online Spectre?
    As it was done with Skyfall

Sorry if this already been posted, here's the link to the Livestream

http://edge1.streamingtank.tv/mission/5602a0c2186d6b563cfa5bfa/

• JohnyboyJohnyboy London
    What time are others getting to RAH for? Would be good to meet up for a coffee and chat... Make the waiting go quicker!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    CSJrQLqW0AQycv5.png

:D
    YouTube livestream at:

ITS NEW BONDS EVE PEOPLE!!!!!! 8-X DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!! <:-P \:D/
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Giving this a last shot.. If anyone missed out on buying tickets for the premiere @ 7.30pm Leicester sq., I've got two spare. Can meetup tonight/tomorrow noon:ish
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Giving this a last shot.. If anyone missed out on buying tickets for the premiere @ 7.30pm Leicester sq., I've got two spare. Can meetup tonight/tomorrow noon:ish
    I think everyone has their tickets already for tomorrow. Try eBay.

There are some Royal Première tickets on sale on eBay if anyone has a spare £3200 ;)
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 3,164
    So who's gonna be at tomorrow night's 7:30pm Odeon LSQ show?

May also pop down to the RAH around 4:30, maybe get some autographs before getting the tube to Leicester Sq.....
    Would so love to attend one of these one day! It is certainly on my bucket list!
    Johnyboy wrote: »
    What time are others getting to RAH for? Would be good to meet up for a coffee and chat... Make the waiting go quicker!

I'm getting there at about 4.30. Hey guys I'm worried about standing alone for hours. So if anyone wants to join that would be nicer :)
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2
    Hi - I am also looking at getting there (at the Royal Albert Hall). Lets join up?
    Just not sure where to actually stand!
    Shen wrote: »
    Hi - I am also looking at getting there (at the Royal Albert Hall). Lets join up?
    Same here!!! Just going to head over there later and hope for the best!!

Ok - Besides the weather is simply gorgeous today !! Looking forward to seeing some wonderful photos on this page later tonight or tomorrow, for those of us who missed it.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Enjoy it. Since this morning I had the hope that i could have had an invite to Rome premiere tomorrow, but this isn't going to happen unfortunately.

Ok - Besides the weather is simply gorgeous today !! Looking forward to seeing some wonderful photos on this page later tonight or tomorrow, for those of us who missed it.

I'll be there about 3-3.30
    Just got here... Can't get anywhere near... They give out wristbands and they run out at 8am!!!!
    Oh no. Do you still think it is worth it to still turn up? If not might just watch the feed live instead
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Last time, a friend said, if you are early, they are giving out bands and then you can even leave again. So these bands will get you the best places. So, be there early.

Quoting myself. I did my best to inform you people. Of course, you won't come close, when you get there this late. Even without bands.

I keep forgetting that it is half term holiday for the schools. Not wonder it is really busy at the RAH already.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Oh no. Do you still think it is worth it to still turn up? If not might just watch the feed live instead

I think the live stream will be better
    Ah thanks for the advice. Hope there is a big screen there. Will you be staying by the RAH?
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Ah thanks for the advice. Hope there is a big screen there. Will you be staying by the RAH?

Im hanging around just in case

Hope you can get nearer and keep us all posted
    I genuinely don't remember the wristband thing happening for Skyfall, I came 4'last time and got close to the carpet........
    I've been moved on from where I was... I've basically just joined the queue and will see what happens... Not holding out much hope though
    I've been moved on from where I was... I've basically just joined the queue and will see what happens... Not holding out much hope though

Is the carpet arrangement any similar to Skyfall? People could line up both sides of the carpet and it went quite far.....
    I'm on my way! Hope there's a point
    Think it looks a bit more closed off.... I'm queuing near the imperial college and that's where they are saying wrist bands only... I was I the other side of the road and that's where I was moved on from