New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited September 2015 Posts: 17,727
    Welcome to Toky, tigers99, Darius and 00Agent and anyone else new!
  • DariusDarius UK
    edited September 2015 Posts: 354
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Welcome to Toky, tigers99, Darius and 00Agent and anyone else new!

Thank for your greeting, Dragonpol and DrGorner. I do believe I'm going to have some interesting discussions here.

See you out there.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DrGorner wrote: »
    :)) to all the new members.

That wasn t very nice. Never mind him, welcome all.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Start as you mean to go on. :D ( hit the wrong smilie)
  • EsotericEsoteric Poland
    Hello! I've been following this page as a great source for 007 news, then i realised today how active the community is. Now i see that this is the best place to talk about my beloved series, so... here i am!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Esoteric wrote: »
    Hello! I've been following this page as a great source for 007 news, then i realised today how active the community is. Now i see that this is the best place to talk about my beloved series, so... here i am!

You've most certainly hit the nail on the head, welcome to the forums, @Esoteric! :)
    Welcome @Esoteric
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Welcome to all new members :D Looking forward to hear some of your discussions and opinions.
    Get out while you can
    Just kidding ;)
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I guess that means the polish jokes have to be kept to a minimum from here on in.

Not at all. Zamokaj obrodzenye and welcome!
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    You want a Polish joke?

Guy goes to the Olympics and sees a man carrying a long pole...

The guy asks - Are you a pole vaulter?

Man replies - No, I'm German, but how did you know my name is Walter?
  • EsotericEsoteric Poland
    edited September 2015 Posts: 28
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I guess that means the polish jokes have to be kept to a minimum from here on in.

You had more polish jokes around here?! I would like to read them :D
    AceHole wrote: »
    You want a Polish joke?

Guy goes to the Olympics and sees a man carrying a long pole...

The guy asks - Are you a pole vaulter?

Man replies - No, I'm German, but how did you know my name is Walter?

You need to polish your jokes.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    A big hello to everyone from Italy! I've been following this wonderful forum for a while and I realized that would be a pleasure to share opinions with such a community of Bond fans. Forgive me if sometimes my english doesn't sound like proper english. :-bd

Happy to join you, guys!
    Welcome @matt_u :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    matt_u wrote: »
    A big hello to everyone from Italy! I've been following this wonderful forum for a while and I realized that would be a pleasure to share opinions with such a community of Bond fans. Forgive me if sometimes my english doesn't sound like proper english. :-bd

Happy to join you, guys!

Welcome to the forum @Matt_u! Looking forward to hearing your insights :)
    Is it me or is there always miles of endless space between @Dragonpol's avatar and post?
    Not from where I am sitting. Must be a browser problem.
    Thanks for letting me know @Thunderfinger. I've obviously got a problem with my browser
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    matt_u wrote: »

Happy to join you, guys!

Happy to have you on board, welcome!!
    bondsum wrote: »
    Is it me or is there always miles of endless space between @Dragonpol's avatar and post?

Sorry, it doesn't show up like that for me either.
    I probably should have started here! Like 00Agent, I've been dipping in here since Craig became Bond! Used to be with the forum for the Official fan club, but they changed it and made a mess of it, and now it doesn't exist at all!! Should have joined a long time ago here and really looking forward to views on Spectre when it's released!
    edited October 2015 Posts: 17,727
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    I probably should have started here! Like 00Agent, I've been dipping in here since Craig became Bond! Used to be with the forum for the Official fan club, but they changed it and made a mess of it, and now it doesn't exist at all!! Should have joined a long time ago here and really looking forward to views on Spectre when it's released!

In that case welcome back, @Mathis1. Did you use that username on the old KTBEU site then?
    Welcome, refugees!
    No Dragonpol, they didn't have usernames, it was just your own name! Wasn't laid out like this!
    But there were some good contributors. A lot of the threads provoked good debate. There weren't as many people on it as here though. They revamped the forum, and it became very muddled and a lot of the regulars abandoned it. I tried to keep it going and looked for some of the regular contributors, but I gave up! And now the forum is gone. A pity.
    welcome @Mathis1
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 25
    Hello everyone. I am shortpinktie_DAF (christian name).
    I enjoy bartending (profession), long walks on the beach (on my last vacation to a state with one), film and television (insert joke), and have a soft spot in the cockles of my heart for Diamonds Are Forever (seriously).
    And grilling perhaps? The pink tie is a must for that film.
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    edited October 2015 Posts: 306
    Welcome, new members! I hope that you feel shaken and not stirred here. :)
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    No Dragonpol, they didn't have usernames, it was just your own name! Wasn't laid out like this!
    But there were some good contributors. A lot of the threads provoked good debate. There weren't as many people on it as here though. They revamped the forum, and it became very muddled and a lot of the regulars abandoned it. I tried to keep it going and looked for some of the regular contributors, but I gave up! And now the forum is gone. A pity.

I see. I'd heard about the fallout from the switch-over but it seems that it was unavoidable. I wasn't a member back in those days, only joining a fair while after MI6 Community was set up. In any case, we're very glad to have you back here.
    Hello everyone. Name's JBDH (the first two letters stand for the initials for you know who ( ;) ), and the last two stand for the initials of my real-life first name and last name).

I've been following the main site since the search for Bond #6 back in 2005, but I've only been following the forums since 2012 while Skyfall was in production. I felt the time was finally right, with Spectre on the very-near horizon, to join here and be able to share my opinions and have conversations with fellow fans of everyone's favorite secret agent as enthusiastic and friendly as those that I've seen here. :)