SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    thanks and about time she got a VFF cover :-bd .I mean worthless Charlotte Casiraghi got one and she got an editorial ffs [img][/img] 8-| :-q
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    More news! After Rebecca Ferguson dropping out of contention to star in Gambit to sign on "The Girl On The Train" with Emily Blunt Lea Seydoux Gets ‘Gambit’ Lead Offer, Opposite Channing Tatum

Not really sure how to take this news as I am not familiar with Marvel comics. Maybe Léa has a taste for action movies now :) completely different to her usual drama roles.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Léa covers Vanity Fair France for the September 2015 issue, shot by Paul Wetherell.

9bbb23dd12400a5a4ed46b67a04879ad.jpg

479195159448864d00d5b93be33c857f.jpg

4e4a44e4535474427148a41eccd3425c.jpg

545f0a95a4401ded5c5577d18959c351.jpg

a04aca92ace4160d6577c0952b5fb6bf.jpg

18520c12cb6ef50ee7c28a3b8efdbd90.jpg

176f9e4b5847de78eec5d8cc46dd9fab.jpg

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    leas_mole wrote: »
    More news! After Rebecca Ferguson dropping out of contention to star in Gambit to sign on "The Girl On The Train" with Emily Blunt Lea Seydoux Gets ‘Gambit’ Lead Offer, Opposite Channing Tatum

Not really sure how to take this news as I am not familiar with Marvel comics. Maybe Léa has a taste for action movies now :) completely different to her usual drama roles.

Smart move by Ferguson imho. If I was Seydoux, or any aspiring actress, I'd personally stay away from anything starring uncharismatic ex-male stripper Channing Tatum. Just my two cents.
    I think Channing Tatum is highly amusing - Very good at light comedy and good at sending himself up. Seems a perfectly decent guy.
    edited August 2015 Posts: 23,883
    Getafix wrote: »
    I think Channing Tatum is highly amusing - Very good at light comedy and good at sending himself up. Seems a perfectly decent guy.

I'm sure he's fine at some things, but just seems like a block of wood to me....an expressionless Hollywood 'It' boy who keeps getting roles beyond his pay grade, like Ryan Reynolds.

Seydoux & Ferguson are way out of his league, acting wise, imho.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Do
    bondjames wrote: »

I'm sure he's fine at some things, but just seems like a block of wood to me....an expressionless Hollywood 'It' boy who keeps getting roles beyond his pay grade, like Ryan Reynolds.

You need to see Foxcatcher then, he's never really been on my radar but he holds his own alongside Carrell and particularly Ruffalo, a superb film to boot, very dark but engrossing nonetheless.
    Shardlake wrote: »
    Do

You need to see Foxcatcher then, he's never really been on my radar but he holds his own alongside Carrell and particularly Ruffalo, a superb film to boot, very dark but engrossing nonetheless.

Anyone who can hold his own against Ruffalo (who really should be Lt. Columbo in a reboot film) is worth watching, so I will check it out.
    Here are other pictures from Marie Claire - Mexico issue (September 2015):
    [img][/img]732063belluccimexico008.jpg
    [img][/img]814536belluccimexico007.jpg
    Preview of “Spectre” including Léa featured in the October issue of Total Film

67999149af29c85f0a70dccc6beb2e97.jpg

What does Channing Tatum have to do with Bond leading ladies?
    DRush76 wrote: »
    Léa has been offered the female lead for the X-Men spin off, Gambit (Channing Tatum will be Gambit). Amazing Amy (Pascal) actually had Léa's name down on a list of 'amazing women' that have not been in a superhero movie (but she spelt her surname incorrectly as seudoux). No official confirmation of acceptance as yet. Apparently Fox where initially worried if she could pull off a Cajun accent.

Personally I am more excited about her project with Xavier Dolan - which features an all star French cast Marion Cotillard, Vincent Cassel, Gaspard Ulliel and Nathalie Baye. Hopefully we shall see this at Cannes 2016 ;)
    edited August 2015 Posts: 560
    Léa has been offered the female lead for the X-Men spin off, Gambit (Channing Tatum will be Gambit). Amazing Amy (Pascal) actually had Léa's name down on a list of 'amazing women' that have not been in a superhero movie (but she spelt her surname incorrectly as seudoux).

link for that Pascal story? Yeah Dolan all the way for me too
    edited August 2015 Posts: 574
    chipsticks wrote: »
    Léa has been offered the female lead for the X-Men spin off, Gambit (Channing Tatum will be Gambit). Amazing Amy (Pascal) actually had Léa's name down on a list of 'amazing women' that have not been in a superhero movie (but she spelt her surname incorrectly as seudoux). No official confirmation of acceptance as yet. Apparently Fox where initially worried if she could pull off a Cajun accent.

Personally I am more excited about her project with Xavier Dolan - which features an all star French cast Marion Cotillard, Vincent Cassel, Gaspard Ulliel and Nathalie Baye. Hopefully we shall see this at Cannes 2016 ;)

It was in the Wikileaks - I removed the link as it is probably not allowed but it can be searched on the mispelt surname

Looking forward to The Lobster too :)
    edited August 2015 Posts: 560
    chipsticks wrote: »

It was in the Wikileaks - I removed the link as it is probably not allowed but it can be searched on the mispelt surname

Looking forward to The Lobster too :)

looking forward to The Lobster too :-bd can you pm me the link please?

Thanks leas_mole and interesting that Léa was on her radar :-bd
    Yes I think you're judging Tatum on his appearance his past (I think he worked a sand not his performance.
    Do

Seydoux & Ferguson are way out wof his league, acting wise, imho.

Anyone who can hold his own against Ruffalo (who really should be Lt. Columbo in a reboot film) is worth watching, so I will check it out.

Have wanted Cassell as a Bond villain for years
    Yes I think you're judging Tatum on his appearance his past (I think he worked a sand not his performance.
    Do

Seydoux & Ferguson are way out wof his league, acting wise, imho.

Have wanted Cassell as a Bond villain for years
    Vincent Cassel has just been cast as a Bourne villain.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,425
    Oh that's a shame. Doesn't seem right for Bourne.
    Some unpublished photos from the Paris Match March 2015 photo shoot have surfaced

tumblr_nubuyrhr4u1spk3foo2_500.png

tumblr_nud6vuXnjb1spk3foo1_500.png

tumblr_nubv0fjp3u1spk3foo1_500.png
    007 Minutes with New Bond Girl Stephanie Sigman

In which we discuss how she takes her martinis, how she feels about her costars, and how she's bringing diversity to a legendary role.

Sep 14, 2015

landscape-1442251886-upload.png

In the latest incarnation of the 007 series Spectre, James Bond has not one but three drop-dead gorgeous women starring alongside him.

While the two big-name ladies, Léa Seydoux and Monica Bellucci, are remarkable in their own right—at 50, Bellucci is the middle-aged spy's oldest love interest in the history of the franchise—it's newcomer Sigman who's really piqued our interest.

Mexico's first Bond girl, the details surrounding Sigman's character Estrella have yet to be revealed, but considering her latest role is that of infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar's mistress in the new Netflix drama Narcos, we know she'll be bringing the heat in more ways than one.

And in a stroke of luck that rivals those of Bond himself, we were fortunate enough to have been invited by Belvedere to chat with Sigman about her Bond girl adventures over martinis. FYI: She takes hers shaken, straight up with a twist.

Marie Claire: So, what does it feel like to be a Bond girl?

Stephanie Sigman: "It feels great. It's definitely something new for me, all the attention. But I appreciate it a lot because more people get to see my work. I'm really grateful to be part of such a great movie. And not only a big and legendary production, but one that's also quality. That's what made it really special.​"

MC: And your character, Estrella, how would you describe her?

SS: "Estrella sounds like Estella, which is my mom's name. [Laughs] I would say that she's fun. She enjoys life and I like that about her. I think that's what we have in common. As you can see in the trailer, Estrella is with James Bond in Mexico City. There's a celebration, this massive parade. It's about the Day of the Dead, which is a big tradition for Mexicans. It's super beautiful, so I'm really proud of showing that to the world as a Mexican.​"

MC: How does it feel to be bring a new heritage to the Bond girl storyline?

SS: "I'm a very proud Latina and a very proud Mexican, so it feels great. That's who I am. The fact that I get to show them my country, and that the whole world is going to see it and it looks absolutely beautiful feels amazing. There's no other way I could have done it.​"

MC: Do you feel your role is helping to expand what people picture in their minds when think of a Bond girl?

SS: "Definitely. I think in general, and in the film industry, that idea of having only one type of girl is changing. There's more variety because it's the world we live and we want to portray that. Léa Seydoux is French. Monica Bellucci is Italian. I'm Mexican. It's more real."

MC: What former Bond girl do you admire most?

SS: I admire all of them. But if you want to know my favorite, it's Halle Berry. But I need to say Spectre. I can't pick my favorite!
    "Léa Seydoux is French. Monica Bellucci is Italian. I'm Mexican. It's more real."

MC: What was it like acting alongside these big names? Particularly Mr. Bond himself, Daniel Craig?

SS: "I don't know Monica yet! We didn't see each other on set, but when I see her I'm going to ask for a selfie because I'm a huge fan. She's gorgeous! Léa, I really admire her as an artist. She's sort of a chameleon—and as an actress, I love that about her.When I met Christophe Waltz, I was so shy! I was like, 'Oh, hi! Um, I'm Stephanie!' He's one of my favorite actors. And when I met Daniel…you know, he's Daniel Craig. But then they're human and they're actors and they're working with you on set. It becomes a team—more about doing this thing together. They made me feel good on set."

MC: What was the vibe on set? Were you guys hanging a lot?

SS: "You have a lot of time in between takes, so we're having conversations about life, family, and where we're from, which is always interesting because we come from totally different places. I would say that the energy on set is always the energy of the director because he's the boss. And in this case, it was a super beautiful energy because Sam Mendes is always smiling—at least it seems like he's always in a good mood. It helps a lot because there are a lot of people on set. They're stressed. There's a lot of work to be done. So that always helps.​​​"

MC: Were there martinis on set?

SS: "No, we were working! The martinis come after."

1b4ad2baadabfc805ec89e9d6d4df0c3.jpg

MC: Speaking of, how do you take yours?

SS: "Mine is shaken, straight up with a twist."

MC: We like your style. And because we're dying to know, what is it like playing Pablo Escobar's mistress?

SS: "I love Valeria Velez. She's quite a bitch. It was very interesting to play that role. It was a long process trying to understand how she behaved, how she moved, and why she fell in love with Pablo Escobar, but it was fascinating for me. I was in Colombia for five months."

MC: What Netflix shows do you love bingeing on?

SS: "Bloodline, Sense8, and House of Cards are amazing.​"

MC: We saw you on Instagram multimasking trend while watching Narcos. Do you have any favorite masks?

SS: "I don't have a favorite yet—​I'm just trying things. I think it's really funny because onscreen I'm all classy and glamorous, but behind the scenes.... [Laughs]."

321e0b794645d55d5de89d64094434ac.jpg

http://www.marieclaire.com/culture/news/a15904/stephanie-sigman-interview/

• Guys and girls???
    We DO realize that in essence this Bond film has a whopping number of FOUR Bond girls, who are all doing publicity stuff for the film:

--> Lea Séydoux as "Dr. Madeleine Swann"
    --> Monica Bellucci as "Lucia Sciarra"
    --> Stephanie Sigman as "Estrella", and...come on...
    --> Naomie Harris as "Eve Moneypenny"

Agent 007 gets so spoiled in this film :-D!
    Guys and girls???
    We DO realize that in essence this Bond film has a whopping number of FOUR Bond girls, who are all doing publicity stuff for the film:

--> Lea Séydoux as "Dr. Madeleine Swann"
    --> Monica Bellucci as "Lucia Sciarra"
    --> Stephanie Sigman as "Estrella", and...come on...
    --> Naomie Harris as "Eve Moneypenny"

Agent 007 gets so spoiled in this film :-D!

he is :))
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Lio007 wrote: »
    Here are other pictures from Marie Claire - Mexico issue (September 2015):
    [img][/img]814536belluccimexico007.jpg

5798ee3aeb54bbcfb7f06a9317c77656.jpg
    Here are the HQ pix:
    909392bellucciMCHQ001.jpg
    674440bellucciMCHQ002.jpg
  • Monica Bellucci interview for The Guardian "I'm not a Bond girl, I'm a Bond woman":
    http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/sep/17/monica-bellucci-james-bond-spectre-bond-woman?CMP=twt_gu

"Bond is the most amazing man. You know why? Because he doesn't exists"
    Monica Bellucci interview for The Guardian "I'm not a Bond girl, I'm a Bond woman":
    Rolls eyes....
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Seems like Honor Blackman was one of the few if not the only one that "got it".
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 161
    French actress Zara Prassinot starring in Heineken's "The Chase" Bond TV ad

qblYo86.jpg
    527307_5.jpg
    527307_7.jpg
    20150922zara-prassinot-a-sorreklamban.jpg?w=644&h=362
  • Lookswise Zara Prassinot would have made a terrific Bond girl. Obviously no idea about her acting abilities. Real stunner.
    French actress Zara Prassinot starring in Heineken's "The Chase" Bond TV ad

qblYo86.jpg
    527307_5.jpg
    527307_7.jpg
    20150922zara-prassinot-a-sorreklamban.jpg?w=644&h=362
    She look goddess & a beauty to me. She would make great Bond girl.