SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

antovolk wrote: »
    Awesome little tidbit from the editor of the trailer (who's done all the Skyfall trailers and I believe the QoS theatrical too) on the OHMSS cue, when I asked him whether it was his idea:
    It was an early remark from Barbara which I stored, then implemented, pushed for and got!

He also praised Jeff Pfeifer re: the music, and talked about how he'd hum bits that he'd want for particular parts of the trailer down the phone to Pfeifer, who'd then turn them info full orchestral pieces. A much more symbiotic process in terms of scoring/editing compared to most other film trailers.

great work antovolk, so there is a connection with OHMSS.

jb00784 wrote: »
    I love this trailer so much, I couldn't help but recreate it in Lego!

Brilliant job, I enjoyed watching that.

• edited August 2015 Posts: 5,767
    I had the joy of watching the proper trailer in the cinema, and I must say it looked pretty good there.
    Nevertheless, I find it really funny that people complain about QoS supposedly being edited in a way that one cannot see what's happening, whereas van Hoytema is being praised without end, despite the trailer showing lots of shots so dark or foggy that one can hardly make out anything, despite the cuts being so long.
    I just don't get the craze about this way of lighting that's been going on in Nolan and now Bond films. I recently saw Cold in July and realised how much I like colors :(( .
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    jb00784 wrote: »
    I love this trailer so much, I couldn't help but recreate it in Lego!

Ho ho holy ************************************************
    The most popular movie franchises get this treatment. Like Star Wars, many Marvel films. And now also: "SPECTRE"! It's such a hilarious trailer :)) :

Haha! Amazing
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    It´s Wonderful
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Spot on.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    58158924 wrote: »
    It´s Wonderful
    Welcome to another great member from Archivo007 with an impossible name @58158924 !!

;)
    Thanks my friend, I come to bring
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Another page of the SPECTRE trailer score - recorded at the Newman Stage in LA:

COYbqRMW8AQmom_.jpg:large

Follow the Chinagraph team at https://twitter.com/Chinagraph_L/. They're saying a couple new SPECTRE pieces are coming soon...
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I almost wish they'd make the whole movie animated =))
    FINAL TRAILER CONFIRMED - the editing team is putting finishing touches today. Expect classification on BBFC later this week/early next week, release closer to end of the month (with Sony's The Walk?)

R9qF8uw.png

• eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Well, I know I said the same thing after watching the teaser trailer in March, but I really mean it this time when I say that I don't intend on watching the next one.

The trailer we got in July was brilliant, simply brilliant. It showed as much as I wanted it to show without giving away much of the plot, who Madeleine Swan is or who Oberhauser is. We barely know who Denbigh is and barely saw any of Mr. Hinx. In fact, there are locations the crew went to that didn't even show up in the trailer, such as Morocco. Despite all that the trailer still gave a pretty solid idea of what the movie is going to be like.

No, at this point I really, truthfully don't need to see anymore.
    Great news indeed! This is what i like to read!! <:-P
  • RogueAgent wrote: »

Can you dance @RogueAgent :-P?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Gustav_Graves

could you repost the teaser and full trailers for all Craig movies here?
    It is quite a pleasure to view those in correct order and I feel like doing it again.
    If I remember correctly the QOS final trailer is the best of them all.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Can you dance @RogueAgent :-P?

Yeah like Travolta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
  • 58158924 wrote: »

Hi 58! Pleased to see you arround here, too.
    58158924 wrote: »

Hi 58! Pleased to see you arround here, too.

ChampionAlonso! Same here

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I, too, think I've seen enough from SP: it's been broad enough to whet my appetite without giving too much away, and I don't want everything spoiled for me like I had happen with SF, so I'll more than likely pass on the final trailer (like I'm doing with the title song until I hear it in cinemas for the first time.)
  • I'm not looking at anymore footage. I've already seen too much. It spoilt my viewing of syfall slightly, as I knew a lot what was coming, so not doing it again.
  • antovolk wrote: »
    Another page of the SPECTRE trailer score - recorded at the Newman Stage in LA:

COYbqRMW8AQmom_.jpg:large

Follow the Chinagraph team at https://twitter.com/Chinagraph_L/. They're saying a couple new SPECTRE pieces are coming soon...

Wish that was the spectre theme song sheet instead. lo
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    New Tv spot in 007 account in Twitter:)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Nice
    What does exactly Bond says? "That or a priest?"
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    ggl007 wrote: »

I really don't like how DC delivered, "Well it was that or the priesthood". That line has such potential, I really don't think he captured it at all.

Though, I do like when he kicked the shit out of that table!

• DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    ggl007 wrote: »
    What does exactly Bond says? "That or a priest?"

"Well, it was that or the priesthood."
    YESS! Missed this!