SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Question to Jason Bond about the Zürich premier and your invitation. Do you know for sure (as planned now, all can change, as we know), that the MAIN cast will be there? If I google its "some cast members"

• BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Question to Jason Bond about the Zürich premier and your invitation. Do you know for sure (as planned now, all can change, as we know), that the MAIN cast will be there? If I google its "some cast members"

The problem is I know some details but are not allowed to share them. We were given strict orders.
    As soon as I am allowed to share, I will.
    I can only say it is the biggest movie premiere ever in Switzerland by far and there will be a lot of famous Swiss people (if there is such a thing :P ) attending.
    I know nothing about/of Sam Smith. I do love the title The Writing on the Wall though.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    European Filmmakers Call for Action in Refugee Crisis

Some 3,000 European film professionals have signed a pro-asylum petition, including Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux and Oscar-winning directors Michael Haneke and Susanne Bier.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited September 2015 Posts: 4,312
    I followed an old bookmark from SF and found this (sorry if this has been posted already):

CJpe1IQWwAEZvET.jpg

Apparently Chris Rosewarne, the concept artist responsible for many brilliant sets on SF, was involved in SP as well. Expect his concept designs to be featured on his website as soon as SP has been out there for a while.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tickets don't seem to be available in Canada yet.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    I know nothing about/of Sam Smith. I do love the title The Writing on the Wall though.
    The title is maybe referring to this?
    34UPfYw.jpg
    /\ Yeah i thought of this scene too!
    @RC7 no mate 28th at 5pm. I only work about 100 yards from the imax which is handy. Better be good for £22
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    The title is maybe referring to this?
    34UPfYw.jpg

Yes, I thought about this immediately.
  • We Could be getting a sample of the song in 40m via iTunes
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    It´s not aviable at itunes, now
    Why?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    We Could be getting a sample of the song in 40m via iTunes

According to what?
    It's not on iTunes yet.

But it doesn't matter because with pre-orders iTunes never does samples.
  • There have been pre orders on iTunes with samples before, not always. Therefore there is a chance.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    There have been pre orders on iTunes with samples before, not always. Therefore there is a chance.
    Doesn't look like there's a sample unfortunately.
    And sorry to ram this down people's throats, but does anyone know the actual time when tickets become available in other countries?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    @jake25, also, where are you checking for tickets? cineplex.com?
    @jake25, also, where are you checking for tickets? cineplex.com?
    Yep.
    For Canada, no idea. US and a number of other countries started selling today.
    I actually have just pre-ordered it on iTunes, because I don't want to risk that it will be sold out on September 28th after a few hours. :-?
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,588
    antovolk wrote: »

Looks like they just starting selling in Canada.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 7,526
    jake24 wrote: »

Movie tickets? I'm still getting nothing on Cineplex in Vancouver. Link?

EDIT: Chattin' with a Cineplex guy, looks like it's a staggered rollout.
    edited September 2015 Posts: 10,588
    jake24 wrote: »

Movie tickets? I'm still getting nothing on Cineplex in Vancouver. Link?
    I don't think the Cineplex website has updated yet. However the Spectre ticket website seems to have all the showtimes as of the last hour.

http://www.spectre-tickets.ca/

EDIT: For some reason it looks like they only have tickets for what seems like everywhere except for Vancouver theatres right now. I'd check back in a little bit.

EDIT 2: Just saw your edited post.
    I'm seeing that too. Thanks a lot, @jake24! Had no idea spectre-tickets.ca was a thing.
    11953294_629788125723_9160705661956384534_o.jpg

Let the refresh game... begin!
  • DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    11953294_629788125723_9160705661956384534_o.jpg

Let the refresh game... begin!

Likewise NickTwentyTwo!
    Waiting for the Scotia Burrard love

Can't stop the refreshing, my work is suffering as a result haha

@NickTwentyTwo Vancouver seems to be up now.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I can't order tickets, they don't accept Paypal :(
    North Van is but not the theaters in Downtown Van. Cineplex says they're not up yet (for my theatre Downtown) but will be before midnight. We'll see!
  • DomesticKittenDomesticKitten Blofeld's Lap
    North Van is but not the theaters in Downtown Van. Cineplex says they're not up yet (for my theatre Downtown) but will be before midnight. We'll see!

Riverport has it's IMAX showings on sale, and Metrotown has their AVX up, but yeah nothing downtown just yet. Waiting with bated breath...