SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

So nothing happened?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @PanchitoPistoles, which is why it wasn't the only thing I listed. Myself and (I can only assume) a few others are excited to see if we get an actual proper poster this time around, or maybe a surprise TV spot with new footage.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    This will be either a new poster, a TV spot or something similar. Why are you people getting so excited? It's not like they will announce the next Bond actor 8 weeks before the release of Spectre...

Because we're Bond fans, so naturally we get excited for new information - title song announcements, posters and trailers, etc.
    The title song announcement definitely would be a big deal, but Marketto already told us this won't be that.

Or will it?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I just learned that apparently, we'll have to wait one more day. :(

Thank you for telling this 3 min before 5 pm GMT :-P.

Sorry @Gustav_Graves, but my post here was at the same time I was told about it.

I just learned that apparently, we'll have to wait one more day. :(

Thank you for telling this 3 min before 5 pm GMT :-P.

Sorry @Gustav_Graves, but my post here was at the same time I was told about it.

You weren't to know, @marketto007 thanks for keeping us informed.

Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited September 2015 Posts: 9,020
    Hey @BondJasonBond006? Something for your daughter perhaps ;-)? It's perhaps also the big news that we were waiting for today hehehehehe :-P:

http://www.007.com/james-bond-ultimate-sticker-collection/
    Sticker-spread-WEBSITE.jpg
    STICKER-BOOK-V1.jpg

That is just bloody great. I gotta have this!!
    And look how beautifully attention is drawn to the greatest ever Bond action sequence in the best Bond movie ever. The tank chase in Goldeneye :)
    Bloody marvelous:))
    The news will most likely just be tomorrow's reveal at IFA of the new Z5 models, probably one "SPECTRE smartphone", too I'd take it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Zekidk wrote: »
    The news will most likely just be tomorrow's reveal at IFA of the new Z5 models, probably one "SPECTRE smartphone", too I'd take it.

@marketto007, can you confirm or deny this ;)
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I didn't think they were going to use Sony tech in the new film
    jake24 wrote: »

Trust me @jake24, I would LOVE to be able to say exactly what's happening, but I can't, sorry. I know we'll all be talking about it in the coming days.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Understood, thanks anyway.
  • jake24 wrote: »

Trust me @jake24, I would LOVE to be able to say exactly what's happening, but I can't, sorry. I know we'll all be talking about it in the coming days.

We'll talk about ANYTHING. We're like Vultures... scavenging for Bond news.
  • RC7RC7
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »

We'll talk about ANYTHING. We're like Vultures... scavenging for Bond news.

Apart from mobile phones. They have to be the most boring part of the product placement deals.

• @marketto007, what is the reason for delaying this till tomorrow?
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    I believe SPECTRE will be Daniel Craig's final Bond adventure.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 203
    i am sure its the final movie poster, with two months more to go. not sure if dan talking about quitting is the best way to drum up publicity for the new movie! hope he does one more. i hope eon has a strategy ... but knowing how they operate ... it's run by the seed of your pants probably.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    all he had to say was, 'I hope to do another after a holiday' and no one would be talking about this instead of the movie.
    Tuxedo wrote: »
    I believe SPECTRE will be Daniel Craig's final Bond adventure.

while you msy be right I will use Craig for Fan art for bond 25 until it is confirmed by EON.
    Total Film stills are now in Tom Ford's press release.

http://www.tomford.com/TFBrand_JamesBond_Spectre.html?fdid=brand
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    mnhettia wrote: »
    i am sure its the final movie poster, with two months more to go.

i don't think we're gonna talk about a poster for a couple of days.

• walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    unless it's a very very very special poster.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    all he had to say was, 'I hope to do another after a holiday' and no one would be talking about this instead of the movie.

That's why I think it wasn't a bright idea to say something like that just yet, as it'll steal SP's spotlight at some point with everyone questioning who the next Bond will be, not whether the new film will be good or not.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Total Film stills are now in Tom Ford's press release.

http://www.tomford.com/TFBrand_JamesBond_Spectre.html?fdid=brand

Tom Ford....YES YES YES
    Now I'm even more convinced than ever that Spectre will have a distinguished 60's look which is freaking fantastic. I'm so excited because the 60's is my favourite decade fashion wise and with the movies too. =P~
    Well? I've never had an MI6 Premature Ejac before!!!! :-??
  • RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well? I've never had an MI6 Premature Ejac before!!!! :-??

Your technique seems to be flawed 8-} :))
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Put your back into it
    I know we'll all be talking about it in the coming days.

Only "we" (the Bond fans) will talk about it?
    Or will the non-Bond-fan-public (and the tabloids) talk about it, too?

I hope it's something positive like announcing, that there will be a public ticket sale for the Royal Albert Hall. That would be great news.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    I know we'll all be talking about it in the coming days.

Only "we" (the Bond fans) will talk about it?
    Or will the non-Bond-fan-public (and the tabloids) talk about it, too?

I hope it's something positive like announcing, that there will be a public ticket sale for the Royal Albert Hall. That would be great news.

If it is this big, then there must be a press conference announcement tomorrow. And @Marketto007 agrees with me :-).

Still, if I have to think of something really really big, then I can think only of two things, two positive-sounding, one negative-sounding and one neutral-sounding announcement:

--> Adèle returns as singer-songwriter for her 2nd Bond theme song in a row. This time in close collaboration with Phil Collins. Still, @Marketto007 already said that this is not the case.
    --> EON Productions/MGM has made a deal with the current movie company Sony Pictures to continue the partnership for two more films, or a new partnership with either Universal or Warner has been made.
    --> The negative-sounding one then......I'm really afraid Daniel Craig really announces his retirement from the role, and they made this part of a huge publicity stunt "Come and see Daniel Craig for one more time as 007!". Perhaps the announcement will be combined with the announcement of a new 007?
    --> Michael G. Wilson really has been sick earlier this year. So he decided to step in favor of his son Gregg Wilson. Barbara Broccoli & Gregg Wilson become the new producer duo.

If people are really going to talk about this in the upcoming days/weeks, then tomorrow's news won't be a simple next step in the publicity campaign, like a new trailer, a new poster or a new vlog. Sorry, tomorrow we'll have bigger news to digest than that.
    Perhaps the announcement will be combined with the announcement of a new 007?
    There is no way, NO WAY they will ever announce the next Bond actor before the last Bond movie of the current one is released on DVD/Blu-Ray/etc.
    Chris Nolan is directing Bond 25 with Craig returning.

If that is the big news I am making a bowl of popcorn and will watch the Forum melt