SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I just read on the IMDB-forum that "a certain music theme makes a reappearance in the trailer, but it's not the James Bond theme". Could John Barry's "007 Theme" resurface?? ;;)

Are there people over there who have seen it already?

Suppose we'll find out in two and a half hours. I don't think I can make it. I'm trying but I have zero energy right now. I guess I know what I'm doing as soon as I wake up.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I just read on the IMDB-forum that "a certain music theme makes a reappearance in the trailer, but it's not the James Bond theme". Could John Barry's "007 Theme" resurface?? ;;)

Are there people over there who have seen it already?

I don't think I can make it. I'm trying but I have zero energy right now. I guess I know what I'm doing as soon as I wake up.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Wjr0Ed1.gif
    I must confess that I would love to hear something like this as soundtrack for the trailer.

@Seven_Point_Six_Five, two hours left so I'm trying, Commissioner Gordon! :D
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 11,119
    I must confess that I would love to hear something like this as soundtrack for the trailer.

Thanks for the link! He makes some pretty damn good remixes ;-). This one is great too:

And his entire tracklisting:

@antovolk Since this is a full trailer will you be Super HD-ing it?
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    @antovolk I do hope you will post your usual HD downloadable link :)

As soon as I manage to get a hold of a copy for theatres ;)

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Watching Sunday night's Halt & Catch Fire...the The Strain...midnight will be here soon
    @TripAces, I've actually been meaning to check out both of those shows, especially the latter.

OHMSS Theme? Hopefully this Version

If it's OHMSS, LALD, the Barry theme, or Vesper's theme, I'll be flipping out from excitement
    Bernie99 wrote: »

OHMSS Theme? Hopefully this Version

I actually meant this one:

• x007AceOfSpadesx007AceOfSpades Sunny Southern California
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @TripAces, I've actually been meaning to check out both of those shows, especially the latter.
    Both shows are very good. Halt and Catch Fire's first season is either hit or miss, it has it's cons, but the pros outweigh them. Season 2 is a good improvement.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    My work starts about 10 minutes before the trailer drops, so I'll have to decide between watching it on my phone in the bathroom or waiting the entire day and watch it at home in all it's HD glory on my TV...
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The excitement made me wake up. Not long to go now! :D
    MartinBond wrote: »
    My work starts about 10 minutes before the trailer drops, so I'll have to decide between watching it on my phone in the bathroom or waiting the entire day and watch it at home in all it's HD glory on my TV...

Go the latter route. Plus, it gives you something to look forward to while you're at work.

One hour left! Can't believe I'm still awake.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Creasy47 Glad to see you here too, waiting for the trailer!
    I will be inviting an audience into my home to watch me react to the trailer in real time—no cameras. There's something to be said for the transient beauty of live theatre.

=D>
    50 min. left. :O
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    sitting at my work computer...waiting...please god let nothing come up
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Well, I've had a good night's sleep and ready to see this thing.
    We are a peculiar breed of people.....Bond fans :-P.
    We are a peculiar breed of people.....Bond fans :-P.

We are the awesome-est breed of people :P

So what is the exact link we should be looking at? just www.007.com and it'll appear at midnight?
    @dinovelvet, I can't even find a posting on the site to confirm the trailer's release, so I'll be lazy and wait for someone to post it up on the forums here.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    A little over half an hour left!
    T minus 30 minutes, and counting
    tumblr_mkxv0wTbkz1qcga5ro1_500.gif
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Got my headphones this morning. I'll be at work soon so I'll be watching on my computer.....
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    So what is the exact link we should be looking at? just www.007.com and it'll appear at midnight?

Keep refreshing https://www.youtube.com/user/jamesbond007/videos