SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

So now the big debate is: is he wearing a tux in the teaser? Pu-lease!

What's next? Should he sip a Martini during the gun-barrel sequence?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Alexedward wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    But in Spectre there was nothing interesting regarding his formal attire which I was desperately for1

Sure there was. We did have a glimpse of his tux towards the end of the trailer when Bond was at the SPECTRE meeting.

Lol I wasn't able to watch even a single bit of his tux due to the dark light

It was not a Tux, it was a black suit.

May be the one he Craig wore during DB10 car chase scene in Rome

Yep
    Maybe Bond should wear a tuxedo all the time.
    back on topic I think June or July
    Ludovico wrote: »
    So now the big debate is: is he wearing a tux in the teaser? Pu-lease!

What's next? Should he sip a Martini during the gun-barrel sequence?
    There isn't any issue if fans want him in a tux, he is renowned for it. Tuxedo is nothing less than signature of 007, that's I was expecting it in a teaser trailer. Nothing goes wrong with that!
    Since it is not an issue... then it is irrelevant to the quality or interest of the trailer.
  • The music of the trailer is the Bond theme and nothing else. Done very differently, but it's the Bond theme. Somehow they felt they had to use it for the trailer. I think that when we have a spy movie about a guy who happens to be called James Bond, then the franchise will be in bad shape. Until then, they'll use iconic components of the Bond franchise, even if some think it's so clever not to use them :)
    When is the San Diego Comic Con? Could it be revealed then?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 40,368
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    When is the San Diego Comic Con? Could it be revealed then?

July 9th - 12th, 2015. I don't think it'll take them that long to release the trailer.

"July 9th - 12th, 2015. I don't think it'll take them that long to release the trailer."

I figured it would be end of July, myself. Lot of people here seemed to think Sony would put a new trailer out with Aloha, but that's 10 days away and we haven't heard anything. July seems a better fit - first off, they'll have actually finished filming by then and will be able to include Morocco footage; and then there are several points of interest around that time - Comic con could get an exclusive preview, then Sony could release it attached to their own movie Pixels, and it could also play prominently in front of Mission impossible.

Ok thanks peeps!
    Were getting a second teaser by June at the latest
    My feeling is that we will get the next trailer with Jurassic World, Somy won't bother putting it with Aloha, they'll just wait a couple more weeks after that.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    So Mr White is snowed in, and Bond is played by a dwarf. Why not just title it

"MR SNOW WHITE AND THE 007 DWARF"
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    FWIW - the second trailer for The Walk was classified today by http://albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx and that's coming with Aloha. I'd expect SPECTRE to show up in the new few days I think if it is with Aloha altho I think they'll wait till Jurassic World.

Online though, I'd think it'll be end of this month as per their usual schedule of releasing videos at the end of each month
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Does anyone know how long it takes to produce a Trailer?
    No matter when they release it onl8ne, it still has to be approved. Even if it goes online before it hits theaters it will have to be approved
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    No matter when they release it onl8ne, it still has to be approved. Even if it goes online before it hits theaters it will have to be approved

Many trailers don't show up on classification boards like BBFC etc until after their online release - take last year's Hunger Games ones for instance. In fact BBFC was the only place the first SPECTRE teaser trailer was classified before it was released online. Then after online release it's shown up on Alberta Film Ratings etc.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to produce a Trailer?

Not that long to be honest. Basically they have several versions from different agencies and editors ready a few weeks before planned reveal and then the studio and producers/director pick a version and then they tweak it and finish it up etc before dropping it online and sending it to theatres.
    Ant Man still seems the most likely bet.
    Good Question when is the next Trailer coming? It end of May. Monday June starts or do we have wait another month?
    its probably going to be July
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2015 Posts: 4,415
    Besides The Minions and Mi5 Universal can show the new trailer with Ted 2, release date is 13-14 August. Then you have show it under 9+ movie for the original langue screenings after 08.00 PM, 12+ movie (08.00 PM and later..) and 16+ (10.00 PM and later..) movie.
    I absolutely have no experience when it comes to predicting trailer release dates, but I really don't think the next trailer will come as late as July/August. I could be totally wrong, though, but I hope I'm not!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I fear that if there is another Trailer for SPECTRE it will be more spoilerific. The teaser was perfect. It was there to whet your appetites. (I love saying that.)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Murdock wrote: »
    I fear that if there is another Trailer for SPECTRE it will be more spoilerific. The teaser was perfect. It was there to whet your appetites. (I love saying that.)

I think with all the leaks, Eon will be sure not to spoil too much, hopefully not like Skyfall where Bond being shot was exageratedly advertised through trailers and clips.
    Well there is definitely going to be another trailer for SP, there's no doubt about that. The question is 'when'.
    Dates to watch out for:

June 11 - Disney/Sony joint presentation at the Russian Film Market
    June 24 - Sony presentation at CineEurope (where they debuted a 4-minute extended unreleased Skyfall preview in 2012)

I'm still, especially with the lack of the usual end-of-month content now, expecting a second teaser trailer to land in time for Jurassic World.
    Murdock wrote: »

I think with all the leaks, Eon will be sure not to spoil too much, hopefully not like Skyfall where Bond being shot was exageratedly advertised through trailers and clips.

Since he got shot in the first few minutes of the film it made perfect sense.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Really hoping we get a 2nd trailer this month. There's been no news about it at all.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 3,164
    del