SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• edited May 2015 Posts: 198
    Now, where is the weddingcake? :))
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    RC7 wrote: »
    Looks like it tags on to the Tanner/Bond Camden shots.

That was scene 25, much earlier in the movie.
    This would fall in between
    London City Hall and Hoffler Klinik.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 161
    jake24 wrote: »

They were using a RHIB for the Thames and Camden Lock scenes while in the photo we have standard boats.
    Also the title says the boat is being pushed out and not inside like the under the bridge entrance to MI6 shot in Camden Lock
  • RC7RC7

They were using a RHIB for the Thames and Camden Lock scenes while in the photo we have standard boats.
    Also the title says the boat is being pushed out and not inside like the under bridge entrance shot in Camden Lock

Not suggesting it's the same boat,
    just wondered if it might be some underground dock thing they head in to, off the Thames somewhere.
    Does anyone know when they're filming the scene where Bond
    Goes to Q's room and calls him a "qt"?

What does qt mean?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Play on the word cutie.
    Okay, is this scene with Q some sort of homoerotic scene? Like the bond and silva scene of spectre?
    Guys, this should be discussed here.
    I guess the next and most likely last video blog should we get one? Will be when the filming has wrapped?
    I assume they'll want to do one for each location, so we should get Mexico and Morocco videos

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    I assume they'll want to do one for each location, so we should get Mexico and Morocco videos
    Yup. Next one most likely in June as chances are they're releasing the next trailer at the end of this month.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I agree with @jake24 .

As it looks like they release some kind of video once a month.

I believe we shall see the action packed teaser trailer at the end of May - not long to go - time is flying by so quickly for me...

Then I believe we will see the Mexico videoblog at the end of June

If they continue like with SF, which I think they will the full trailer should be released on the last Friday of July - which is the 31st of July -same as SF.

Then they will probably keep us in the dark for a month or two and then possibly we could see the videoblog from Morocco, which I would love because we probably won't get much media coverage in Morocco.

Until November they will probably release trailer #2, some international spots and getting closer to the release date - sometime in October they might release some clips from the movie.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    No Bonding in Cannes this time around?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    No Bonding in Cannes this time around?

Sophie Marceau is one of the jurors this year. Hopefully we will get some more Bond-related stars on Friday when "The Lobster" premieres - Rachel Weisz, Léa Seydoux and Ben Whishaw are part of the cast.

Xavier Dolan, Sienna Miller, Jake Gyllenhaal and Sophie Marceau:

fa373b0f5df57824c1004217c713148c.jpg
    that reminds me: is there somewhere a photo collection with all the Bond banners that used to adorn the Calrton Hotel entrance at Cannes during the festivals?
    I wondered if their would be any Bond stuff there this year? It appears not!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited May 2015 Posts: 2,539
    nikos78 wrote: »
    that reminds me: is there somewhere a photo collection with all the Bond banners that used to adorn the Calrton Hotel entrance at Cannes during the festivals?
    A personal favourite, The Bond who never was...:

Bond%2017%20Carlton%20Cannes.jpg

;) :D
    @ggl007 that's awesome!!!! many thanks!!!!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Fantastic, =D>
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 203
    What a shame ... a Tim trilogy would have been tremendous!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The good old days of Bond in Cannes...

100_2129.gif-for-web.jpg

cannes_02.jpg

Now I know I'm really old... I thought that Bond 17 image was really well-known :(( :D

Here's another interesting one:

Cannes+revoked.jpg
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    By the way, did anybody catch the extremely limited Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf parked at Blenheim the most recent video blog?

lagonda-taraf-aston-martin-1.jpg

You can see it in the background at 0:31.

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Well, now I did! Thanks.
    By the way, did anybody catch the extremely limited Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf parked at Blenheim the most recent video blog?

lagonda-taraf-aston-martin-1.jpg

You can see it in the background at 0:31.

I did too

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I have some exclusive photos from the Austria filming. If anyone wants to see please private message me. :)
    Does anybody know if there is any filming happening this Sunday night in London as previously discussed...helicopter scenes? Cheers
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    The scenes where Oberhauser sits at the top of the table: Is that a hall at Blenheim palace, or do people here know whether it is a prop at Pinewood?
    Does anybody know if there is any filming happening this Sunday night in London as previously discussed...helicopter scenes? Cheers
    Apparently yes, but no official confirmation... yet.
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    I mentioned this a couple pages back, but is anyone here who lives in London willing to spy on filming on the Thames?