SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I love that smirk Lea does. It's literally baiting the animal in me.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    doubleoego wrote: »

really? :-O :-?

=))
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited April 2015 Posts: 560
    "The Lobster" with Léa,Mrs C (and "La Giovinezza) Farrel and John C.Reilley will be in competition in Cannes

68dac89e520004a14acb9df548520303.jpg

4eb1267b476eb12ca94ddb293a521e32.jpg

11117159_1432080457102078_1833728809_n.jpg

Cate Blanchett, Rachel Weisz, Matthew McConaughey movies to compete at Cannes

AFP RELAXNEWS | Updated: April 16, 2015

PARIS: The latest movies starring Cate Blanchett, Rachel Weisz and Matthew McConaughey will be among those competing at the Cannes Film Festival next month, organisers said on Thursday.

Blanchett will appear in "Carol" with Rooney Mara, a lesbian love story set in New York, while Rachel Weisz will be in two movies: the Italian-directed "La Giovinezza" also featuring Michael Caine and Jane Fonda, and Greece's "The Lobster" with Colin Farrell.

McConaughey will be in the American film "The Sea of Trees" with Naomi Watts.

Films starring Benicio del Toro and Salma Hayek will also be vying for Cannes's Palme d'Or top prize.

Other movies chosen included several Asian picks -- "The Assassin" from Taiwan, "Umimachi Diary" from Japan, "Mountains May Depart" from China -- and an Australian version of "Macbeth" starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard.

Organisers told a media conference in Paris that they had so far finalised 16 films for the competition, but would be adding two to four more in coming weeks to have around 20 movies.

The Cannes Film Festival will run from May 13 to 24.

http://english.astroawani.com/entertainment-news/cate-blanchett-rachel-weisz-matthew-mcconaughey-movies-compete-cannes-11868

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    This will be the third year running were Léa has had a film in competition at Cannes!

Ben Whishaw is also in this film. Let's hope Léa can take a break from filming to attend.

Cover of Jour de France with an interview of Monica Bellucci by Stephane Bern. It seems she has confirmed that filming Spectre was done for her and will be only involved on set with Emir Kusturica in the next months.
    [img][/img]272782belluccifrance.jpg

Other pics from the photo shoot with Léa in BAFTAs 2015 and some recently taken in Paris:
    [img][/img]253564monicaparcprinceparis.jpg
    [img][/img]310171bellucciparisVI.jpg
    137752monicaleabafta007.jpg
    yep, i notice she does that smirk a lot even in the movies she's in

• I like how both actresses portray different personas in each Oscar image. In the first one, Monica looked quite stern and almost evil and Lea looked quite serene, now in the new image from the same shoot, it seems they've switched :)
    tumblr_nmaxtcZDKK1sl8sg1o1_540.jpgtumblr_nmaxtcZDKK1sl8sg1o4_540.jpgtumblr_nmaxtcZDKK1sl8sg1o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_nmq7k6q0J91u6vplbo1_1280.pngtumblr_nmxddt6w741rgz0k8o1_540.pngtumblr_nmxddt6w741rgz0k8o2_540.png
    tumblr_nm6u618wBF1tx7uzlo2_400.gif[img][/img]tumblr_nm6u618wBF1tx7uzlo1_400.giftumblr_nm6u618wBF1tx7uzlo3_400.giftumblr_nm6u618wBF1tx7uzlo4_400.gif
    My kind of woman.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    My kind of woman.

Mine too. Pearls of wisdom from her there.
    The scenes in Blue is the warmest colour are amazing. As erotic as they are touching. Even when they eat spaghetti you're not bored.
    Is this the same Lea Seydoux who got kicked out of a window by Paula Patton in "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL"?
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 14,800
    DRush76 wrote: »
    Is this the same Lea Seydoux who got kicked out of a window by Paula Patton in "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL"?

There is only one Léa Seydoux.
    Marion Cotillard & Léa Seydoux To Star In Xavier Dolan's Next Film 'Just La Fin Du Monde'

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2Fc7%2F60%2Ffae5e3c94deb8d7cea22d2ec607c%2Fmarion-cotillard-xavier-dolan-lea-seydoux.jpg

While many presumed that Xavier Dolan's next movie would be the Jessica Chastain-starring "The Death and Life of John F. Donovan," the writer/director has a sneak attack planned with a star-studded new picture that begins filming next month.

Seville Pictures has announced that Marion Cotillard, Léa Seydoux, Vincent Cassel, Nathalie Baye, and Gaspard Ulliel will star in Dolan's "Juste La Fin Du Monde" ("Only The End Of The World"). Inspired by the play by Jean-Luc Lagarce, the story will follow a writer who returns home after a twelve-year absence to announce his impending death, and the reunion with his family that follows.

Production on the movie will begin at the end of May — right after Dolan finishes his Cannes Film Festival jury duties, we reckon — and then this fall, he'll transition to shooting 'Donovan.' In the press release he describes 'Monde' as the bridge between his past work and his much bigger-scaled film with Chastain, and either way, with two movies on the way from Dolan, we're pretty damn thrilled.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/marion-cotillard-lea-seydoux-vincent-cassel-and-more-to-star-in-xavier-dolans-next-film-just-la-fin-du-monde-20150428
    Ah I knew it! Lea mentioned she would be in a French film with a foreign director and thought it would be Dolan!

Fantastic news!
    Then once she's done with that it's back to pinewood for Bond 25!
    edited May 2015 Posts: 560
    Since Cannes is starting tomorrow and Ben Wishaw,Léa and Mrs C (with 2 movies) are in competition for the Palme d'Or ,maybe Daniel will accompany her :)

Léa with Rachel and Ben in The Lobster (2015) dir.Yorgos Lanthimos

5ad203ca0d1b034110ff40150d6a7163.jpg

7f49e5a0ac4b2c404aca52eaab38ea49.jpg

dc67987114d27623693af1f908e77b79.jpg

70ac61d2b8097007433543309bce0f1a.jpg

bdb5d6e41a611f363a0510448b7c2509.jpg

a6964bfc2044428367df961ff67b3cde.jpg

cd365ea0f146fd9054992f687eb18288.jpg

154c4b84d138bc4a5fd65527acf72756.jpg

director Paolo Sorrentino

Michael Caine is bewitched by Rachel Weisz in the sizzling trailer for Youth

youth_article_story_large.jpg

May 12,2015

Music and sensuality go hand-in-hand in the new trailer for the Michael Caine drama Youth.

The movie follows the story of a retired orchestra conductor who is whisked away from a holiday in the Alps to perform one last time for Prince Philip.

Youth has been selected to compete for the coveted Palme d'Or at this year's Cannes Film Festival.

The ensemble drama features Harvey Keitel, Paul Dano, Rachel Weisz and Jane Fonda in its tale of artistry and seduction.

Youth was written and directed by Paolo Sorrentino, who won an Academy Award and a BAFTA for 2013's The Great Beauty.

US and UK release dates for the film have not yet been set.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a647068/michael-caine-is-bewitched-by-rachel-weisz-in-the-sizzling-trailer-for-youth.html#~pcww0Ki3dVa9ZJ

http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/how-will-the-2015-cannes-film-festival-set-the-stage-for-this-years-oscar-race

Even next to a pig and in baggy clothes she is gorgeous.
    @chipsticks or @lea's mole.
    Have either you heard of a NA release for Lobster.
    I am thinking that with such a strong cast, that it might end up here, as both Chambermaid and Saint Laurent are getting fall releases here.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Even next to a pig and in baggy clothes she is gorgeous.

:@) yes I know! It is not fair is it? Plus she is a redhead is this film
    timmer wrote: »
    @chipsticks or @lea's mole.
    Have either you heard of a NA release for Lobster.
    I am thinking that with such a strong cast, that it might end up here, as both Chambermaid and Saint Laurent are getting fall releases here.
    Sony Pictures Worldwide have picked up The Lobster (like they did with Saint Laurent - which is currently screening now in the USA BTW) - no NA release date as yet. According to IMDB The Lobster will be released in the UK on 16th October 2015 - so just a few weeks before SPECTRE is released.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Even I am gorgeous next to a pig.
    Even I am gorgeous next to a pig.
    :)) ...well, when you put it like that, yes!

But I am taking Ludovico's comment to mean, even though Léa is in the most unglamorous of places in a wood (where the Loners live - Léa is the Loner Leader), surrounded by a pig and wearing unflattering waterproof gear she still looks gorgeous (even with bed hair)
    All right, my bed hair is not as good. She is lovely. I will marry her when the chance comes.
    The Lobster is a move about a dystopian future where single people that don't find a mate are transformed into animals.
    Thus the pig might be some poor sod that couldn't find a date, so Lea is taking him for a little walk before leading him to bbq, which is clearly now his fate.
    That pig could feed a village.

Or just Obelix.

Or just Obelix.

Who? ahh.... google search reveals

4933.gif

His dead ringer walks these streets, I swear. I see him once or twice a week.
    I actually loved reading Asterix when I was younger :)

So....to celebrate the US release of Saint Laurent here are some stills

Saint Laurent première at Cannes 2014:-
    Saint+Laurent+Premiere+67th+Annual+Cannes+QTg3JYr9TuDl.jpg

100810.jpg

257128.jpg