Which fictional Bond Girl would be best in bed???

Comments

This is a tacky and sexist thread. Why hasn't it been closed?
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Great question. Domino is the Bond girl i am most attracted to. Though based on pure animalistic sexual presence i would have to say Monica Belluci. Belluci is god dam hot.

Domino is the Bond girl i am most attracted to (alongside Lupe Lamora). However, in terms of a lover....I still think Fiona Volpe & Fatima Blush would be 'onna'top!
    DRush76 wrote: »

It might be a little tacky, but I don't see how it is sexist? 'Bond girls' are part of the appeal and tradition of Bond'??? They also now promote strong female characters.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 23,883
    This is a tacky and sexist thread.

Yes indeed, like a good Bond film.......and like a good Bond film, it's also entertaining and popular.
    "I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur. A relic of the Cold War, whose boyish charms, though lost on me, obviously appealed to that young girl I sent out to evaluate you." M, Goldeneye. Point made.

Seriously? Tacky and sexist, like pretty much every Bond film between '65 and '80?

And if the ladies want to start a thread about which male characters they think would be best in bed, they are free to!

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Kerim wrote: »
    chrisisall wrote: »
    This is an offensive and sexist thread.
    And no one has mentioned Wai Lin.

Chu Mi.
    Masterfully executed, sir!
    =))
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Fiona Volpe....no contest!

bond-villains-fiona-volpe.jpg

Hell, I'd kill Bond for her.

"Kill Bond... Now!"

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,727

It's non-PC yes, but isn't much of the Bond canon?
    Shall we have a 'which 007 actor would you most like to snog' post to balance it out - would all be happy then?

I for one would tend to go for a less obvious Bondgirl, they often turn out to be the most 'fun'... Miranda Frost or Moneypenny (so classy and sexy in the 60's) for me

:D
    AceHole wrote: »

Shall we have a 'which 007 actor would you most like to snog' post to balance it out - would all be happy then?

I for one would tend to go for a less obvious Bondgirl, they often turn out to be the most 'fun'... Miranda Frost or Moneypenny (so classy and sexy in the 60's) for me

The original MP is a 'keeper' imho - not just a one nighter.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,727
    bondjames wrote: »

The original MP is a 'keeper' imho - not just a one nighter.

Agreed. I subconsciously ended up marrying a girl who (I now realize) is something of a 'Moneypenny', both in understated sex-appeal and character! A grounded girl to balance out my folly...
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 372
    For a second there I forgot there really isn't any difference between 13 year olds writing fanfiction on various social media sites and this forum...
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 11,189
    This is the "pub debate" question for Bond fans.
    I think our lives would be very empty if we couldn't allow our 13 year old selves out of the shell an into the open now and then. For many, that's exactly what Bond is about.
    jobo wrote: »
    I think our lives would be very empty if we couldn't allow our 13 year old selves out of the shell an into the open now and then. For many, that's exactly what Bond is about.

Stock up on Kleenex, lads.
    jobo wrote: »

Stock up on Kleenex, lads.

I am not sure I wan't to know what you meant by that... ;))
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 1,595

Tacky maybe, but hardly sexist. Never understood why physical appreciation automatically equals sexism or misogyny. Feel free to start a thread about which Bond actor would be best in bed, or which Felix. I wouldn't mind, and I don't think anyone else would either. Be better than bitching and moaning.
    I have to agree with people saying Fiona Volpe. Tatiana must be quite good too and let's not forget Miss Taro and the assertive Silvia Trench.
  • I am sure that Miranda Frost wasn´t as cold in bed.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    For a second there I forgot there really isn't any difference between 13 year olds writing fanfiction on various social media sites and this forum...

It makes me wonder why you deign to be a member here.

Tacky maybe, but hardly sexist. Never understood why physical appreciation automatically equals sexism or misogyny. Feel free to start a thread about which Bond actor would be best in bed, or which Felix. I wouldn't mind, and I don't think anyone else would either. Be better than bitching and moaning.

Exactly. A good topic for the pub too.
    I think quite a few of them may not have been that good actually, because of lack of experience at the time (Solitaire for instance) or because of traumatic experiences (Honey Ryder). That would change over time of course but I don't think Bond met them at their best. If course their beauty might have made up for their inexperience. And for at least some of them, their agressivity may have been off putting: Xenia and May Day for instance.
    Mayday! Ha ha! Strenuous no doubt.
    Although Bonds best shag is up for debate, I think we can safely assume that May Day was his worst. That expression on Moore's face...
    Poor Sir Rog. He deserved an Oscar for that moment.

'Close your eyes and think of England' indeed.
    An obvious role of the eyes......Still he made up for it with Pola Ivanova......"The bubbles tickle my......"
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

edited April 2015 Posts: 23,883
    doubleoego wrote: »

One of moviedom's great scenes of all time ^:)^
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Without a doubt.

Oh give it a rest.Everyone here respects women.

Now go back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich woman!