Which fictional Bond Girl would be best in bed???

1235»

Comments

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Perdogg wrote: »
    I cannot believe we are page 4 and no one has mentioned Naomi (Caroline Munro).

Agreed. I'd say she was the hottest bond girl of them all, actually...
    What about Saida?
    AceHole wrote: »
    Amusing how women casted to show off their sexuality somehow equates to chauvinism and inequality. Surely a woman who embraces her natural power over people by channeling her sexual appeal and female charisma is an empowered woman?

And if she gets (or is bedded by) the man she wants, surely that is far more about female power than some woman headbutting men and showing how tough she can be by not being classically feminine...

We should embrace the differences between men and women instead of pandering to some PC idea that the world will be a better place once there is no longer any difference between genders.

Very well said.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I'd like me a little bit of Maud Adams in either TMWTGG or OP. :)
    Let's be honest, I think most of us would like a little bit of most of the Bond girls. But Maud has always been higher up on my list as well.
    I think Elektra King would be a close second to Fiona.Shed be up for anything i reckon given that she made her ruthless kidnapper fall in love with her.And just check out that ice cube scene!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Roger’s todger!! I chocked on my cup of tea whilst reading that, dear @TheWizardOfIce.

Pithy, and hilarious, summarizing there.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    royale65 wrote: »
    Roger’s todger!! I chocked on my cup of tea whilst reading that, dear @TheWizardOfIce.

Pithy, and hilarious, summarizing there.

That's precisely the part that got me, too!
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Perdogg wrote: »
    I cannot believe we are page 4 and no one has mentioned Naomi (Caroline Munro).

Definately!!!!! With regards to the worst I vote the 'evaluator' from GE that Bond charms.....strictly missionary for her!

Changed my my mind now. My choice would be Lupe Lamora.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I'm too lazy to check what my answer was as I know I've definitely responded to this thread but it's definitely difficult to narrow this down to just one. Final Volpe is definitely one of them, Naomi, Lucia Sciara (she belongs on the list by default), Séverine, Fields, Natalya, Pampisford, Tatyana, Solitaire, Vesper and Solange.
    Severine is pretty much amazing.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Camille. reportedly "quite stunning, once you get her on her back". The one that got away.
    Ha ha ha. Good one.