SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    11137587_440153092818949_344273103_n.jpg

:D
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    thanks Marketto :D
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    jake24 wrote: »
    They're popcorn flicks. They're not meant to be Oscar worthy dramatic pieces. But anyway, a conversation for a different thread.
    Of which there is one in General Movies section. Stick to Bond here
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3
    Hi Jake, Its just pure action entertainment, you are supposed to ignore all the other stuff, sit back, relax and let them take you through the paces...
    It's only a Movie... Fiction mixed with some Imagination and as close to reality as the scene and storyline allows.
    Meant to be taken with an open mind and enjoyed!

Getting us back on topic, are we going to see as much of the interior filming as we have with exterior? I’m trying to remember the other Bond film shoots and whether we got to see interiors at Pinewood.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Will we be seeing a videoblog possibly tomorrow?
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Michael G Wilson confirmed in an article yesterday 2 things. 1. This will be the biggest and most thrilling Pre title sequence in Bond History and 2. That Daniel has undergone knee surgery following an injury on set. No mention of if this will affect the production deadlines. They were due to be in Morocco filming final scenes at present.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    aaron819 wrote: »

I do hope so. But I'm afraid we won't be seeing a videoblog tomorrow.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    JWPepper wrote: »

@JWPepper Any official sources?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    JWPepper wrote: »

@JWPepper Any official sources?

No. just my guess.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    No official sources, no sources at all, but I think we will see a VideoBlog tomorrow. possibly Rome action with second-unit interviews, or Monica and Bautista
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Getting us back on topic, are we going to see as much of the interior filming as we have with exterior?
    We should. Afterall 80% of SP are interior scenes, so they are holding out ;-)
    Michael G Wilson confirmed in an article yesterday 2 things. 1. This will be the biggest and most thrilling Pre title sequence in Bond History
    Yeah, right. And Oberhauser is not Blofeld. And Madeleine Swan is not the typical Bond-girl, but has a mind of her own and can do action also, etc etc. :-) It's all B.S.
    They were due to be in Morocco filming final scenes at present.
    Huh? That's news to me. According to what source?
    No official sources, no sources at all, but I think we will see a VideoBlog tomorrow. possibly Rome action with second-unit interviews, or Monica and Bautista

There must be a reason why you think it though?
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 11,119
    AdaShelby wrote: »

Obviously, that will be done when the 2nd Star Wars-trailer premieres next week :-).

By the way, "SPECTRE" did create a buzz that was insane enough to put "SPECTRE" on #02 on the IMDB Movie Meter: http://www.imdb.com/search/title?year=2015,2015&title_type=feature&sort=moviemeter,asc

I remember "Skyfall" wasn't even in the TOP 20 three years ago around this time!
    AdaShelby wrote: »

Obviously, that will be done when the 2nd Star Wars-trailer premieres next week :-).

By the way, "SPECTRE" did create a buzz that was insane enough to put "SPECTRE" on #02 on the IMDB Movie Meter: http://www.imdb.com/search/title?year=2015,2015&title_type=feature&sort=moviemeter,asc

I remember "Skyfall" wasn't even in the TOP 20 three years ago around this time!

Is that right? Another Star Wars trailer next week?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    EXCLUSIVE: Top Gear Stig Ben Collins chats Spectre stunts, Jeremy Clarkson and vintage Bond cars

Wednesday 8 Apr 2015

ben-collins.png?w=930&h=581&crop=1#038;h=640

screen-shot-2015-03-30-at-17-12-58.png?w=768&h=480&crop=1#038;h=640

The Classic Car Show Bond special airs on Channel 5 on Thursday 9th April at 7pm. Stay tuned to the series as they will offer viewers the chance to WIN an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. We are SO all over that.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/08/exclusive-top-gear-stig-and-james-bond-stuntman-ben-collins-chats-spectre-jeremy-clarkson-and-vintage-bond-cars-5139585/
    little video of Craig at the end of the page

Detrás de Escena:
    Visitamos el set de “Spectre”, la nueva aventura de James Bond

CBRZMNTUkAA5XN4.jpg

http://www.24xsegundo.tv/informe-bond-spectre/
    edited April 2015 Posts: 560
    =))

Dave BautistaVerified account
    @DaveBautista

I think I've got the title to my next book!!! "You're not a "REAL" actor so you can sit in the back.

CCDN7mfW4AA3BGa.jpg

Rob de Groot, a stunt double for Dave Bautista in "SPECTRE"

CB_i4ZMUkAIjtSL.png

http://007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/04/rob-de-groot-stunt-double-for-dave.html

Martin Ivanov, a stunt driver / stunt driving double for Dave Bautista in "SPECTRE"

CAxvf8iWgAA09_R.jpg

http://www.007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/03/martin-ivanov-stunt-driver-stunt.html
    chipsticks wrote: »
    CAxvf8iWgAA09_R.jpg

Steve McQueen?
    Rob de Groot! Finally, another Dutchman in a Bond film :-P.

Lets hope we get some interesting stuff from the Bond stars and interesting film footage and not more self promotion from Wilson's son who apparently thinks these blogs are a great opportunity for him to establish his importance in the Bond franchise. His is a prime example of the "lucky sperm" club.
  • smitty wrote: »

Lets hope we get some interesting stuff from the Bond stars and interesting film footage and not more self promotion from Wilson's son who apparently thinks these blogs are a great opportunity for him to establish his importance in the Bond franchise. His is a prime example of the "lucky sperm" club.

Since when did Wilson's son try to self promote himself? He just said a few words.
    It was more than a few words and major "face time" - at least I think it was. I want to see the actors and some film scenes.
    smitty wrote: »
    It was more than a few words and major "face time" - at least I think it was. I want to see the actors and some film scenes.

Actors are the least important part in a film production.
    They are not the ones who make a film good or bad.

Jan1985 wrote: »

Actors are the least important part in a film production.
    They are not the ones who make a film good or bad.

That's really not true. First off, most films these days (I'm not talking about Bond here) won't get finance without at least a couple of name actors in place (I know this first hand and I'm experiencing it right now re: casting a feature film) and secondly, good casting is crucial - a miscast actor or a poor actor can ruin good material (ie. the writing and characterisation) - and no matter how good the directing and filmmaking is, if the actor or actors are not right, the whole production and the final film can sink.

Daniel Craig has been key to the success of the Bond re-boot and the direction the films have gone in.

Zekidk wrote: »
    Getting us back on topic, are we going to see as much of the interior filming as we have with exterior?
    Michael G Wilson confirmed in an article yesterday 2 things. 1. This will be the biggest and most thrilling Pre title sequence in Bond History
    Yeah, right. And Oberhauser is not Blofeld. And Madeleine Swan is not the typical Bond-girl, but has a mind of her own and can do action also, etc etc. :-) It's all B.S.

I posted an interview on a thread a few weeks ago with Babs and Michael while in Mexico who advised the same.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 2,138

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/46619/20150408/spectre-news-update-dabiel-craig-knee-surgery-injury.htm

"Production is scheduled to travel to Morocco in June and will film in Oujda, Tangier and Erfoud after preliminary work is completed by the production's second unit".

I will await the apology for your cinical response to my post.
  • RC7RC7

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/46619/20150408/spectre-news-update-dabiel-craig-knee-surgery-injury.htm

"Production is scheduled to travel to Morocco in June and will film in Oujda, Tangier and Erfoud after preliminary work is completed by the production's second unit".

I will await the apology for your cinical response to my post.

June is not 'present', though. I think this is what @Zekidk was meaning. Re. the other stuff, I agree with him. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt regard character, story etc.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

Maybe he is to some degree. We could however view it that we are the lucky ones. The family will continue to run the franchise when the current generation retires, and that can only be a good thing for all of us.

No point having a pop at MWs kids - otherwise we have to view MW and BB in exactly the same light.