SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

The James Bond 007 Youtube page has the videos in several languages:- https://www.youtube.com/user/jamesbond007/videos
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    how much screentime will Bellucci have and man I cannot wait until Blofeld steps out of the shadow and reveals that scar X_X
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Although the line is, "You are a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond, there are a large number of people around the net who heard something more vulgar; I have to say, the first time I watched it I did as well. Any one else? That aside this is a perfect teaser; I loved it.
    http://i.imgur.com/gb4Copj.jp

Ooooh my.. the cinematography for SPECTRE will be good..Hoye Van Hoytema FTW !

• in the last svene with Waltz, what is just to the left of the folder in the table? Looks like some type of eyewear. OH NO...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Are they some sort of X-ray goggles?!?!? Is this....another....TWINE/DAD?!?!??!!? just kidding obviously, but seriously, any thoughts (from those who are not spoiled) as to what this may be?
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Watched the trailer a few times but honestly I'm not thrilled. I'm not a big fan of digging into Bond's past in a dark tone once again.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I love that "It's been a long time…" bit. Story-wise it has to be referring to BOnd's relationship with Oberhauser, but towards the fans (with that shadowed face) it's clearly meant to be "After 44 years, SPECTRE returns".

But I couldn't catch Oberhauser's exact last sentence! It was something like: "And finally....we're...real" ??
    This is just so exciting. Watching this trailer again and again makes me feel like this definitely has potential to be the best Bond film ever made. I'm trying to lower the expectation a little, but the film just looks soooo good.
  • RC7RC7
    I love that "It's been a long time…" bit. Story-wise it has to be referring to BOnd's relationship with Oberhauser, but towards the fans (with that shadowed face) it's clearly meant to be "After 44 years, SPECTRE returns".

But I couldn't catch Oberhauser's exact last sentence! It was something like: "And finally....we're...real" ??

'It's been a long time and finally, here we are.'
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

"Welcome James. It's been a long time. And finally, here we are"
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    This is not your daddy's James Bond!

Oh, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
    Mendes has a bit of a Dark John Glen thing going on with the crows ;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    talos7 wrote: »
    Although the line is, "You are a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond, there are a large number of people around the net who heard something more vulgar; I have to say, the first time I watched it I did as well. Any one else? That aside this is a perfect teaser; I loved it.

@talos7 I heard the same thing. But the line is obviously "kite". It make much more sense.
  • The rest of the movie looks great, and the production bits definitely suggest a rollicking action/adventure thriller, but boy oh boy am I terrified of Bond's "secret" turning out to be an absolute disaster.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    jake24 wrote: »

@talos7 I heard the same thing. But the line is obviously "kite". It make much more sense.

Me too.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

The line is "And finally. Here we are."

I'm loving this teaser.
    I have no words. That was much better than Skyfall's teaser in my opinion. The only thing that bothers me is why on earth have they kept the MI6 headquarters in rubble for 3 years? Unless that was a flashback. But that was the most incredible trailer I've ever seen. I love the line "You're a kite, dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond." The score was fantastic as well.
    I don't think that 3 years passed from SF to SP in the movie continuity. This is probably like a month after SF or something like that
    The signature on the document that Bond held (Spoilers?) (not mine observation)
    The signature on the court form was Charmain Bond. Charmain was James Bond's paternal Aunt who lived in a small village called Pett Bottom, Canterbury. She was the sister of James' father Andrew Bond. She later raised Bond after he was orphaned up until he entered Eton. It looks like the movie will shed light into these missing years prior to Eton.
    haha I hear something else as well
    in the last svene with Waltz, what is just to the left of the folder in the table? Looks like some type of eyewear. OH NO...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Are they some sort of X-ray goggles?!?!? Is this....another....TWINE/DAD?!?!??!!?
    TWINE was a good movie tho.. :(
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Why did it sound like I heard Christmas undertones in that music?
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    Watched it over and over and over. Absolutely thrilled to bits with it. Consider me well and truly teased!
  • RC7RC7

It was clearly 'kite', I don't understand what anyone else heard.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @RC7, I believe they mean a four-letter vulgar word that starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't'.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Who was the woman in the black veil at the funeral? Oh, the roar of that V8. DB10 is an awesome car. The trailer makes me want to jump ahead to November 6. Analysis, please! That trailer was more epic than Skyfall's. But why the heck is MI6 still rubble?
    Not only is a great Bond trailer, its a great movie trailer. Movie fans outside of the Bond fan base will love it..I am convinced. It looks like a grown up, adult, dark thriller of style and substance. Wonderful
    very intrigued by the trailer, certainly the quality of cinematography and script is going to be on a par with Skyfall, which is most welcome.

Note to the chosen composer Mr Newman; so many positive comments on YouTube and here about the Bond-esque music running through the trailer and clever, haunting use of those well know four notes. PLEASE take notice, no one is going to complain about liberal use of the bond sound and a full orchestra. I fear you won't though...... :(
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,068
    That's not Mr White, it's John Hurt with weird cataract eyes isn't it!? ;)

I loved it!! Seriously, is he supposed to be blind in that scene feeling the engraving of the ring?

There was a token bit of action wasn't there - a few horses galloping under the sharp lines of a DB10 Aston (for whatever good reasonthat was deemed relevant in the teaser I can't fathom!)

Was the Mi6 HQ shot just to show they're not still stuck in the SF dungeon now Silva is gone?
    Loved it! The absences of action will be remedied in spades in the next one! I hope Mendes comes back and finishes his trilogy!
    Glad you guys are creaming over this one. Hahaha. It's looking pretty good although I too miss the days when not every single adventure was personal. I think it takes away from the fact that Bond is the best at what he does and is not just involved because it affects him personally. Looks beautiful though, of course, and although we didn't see any action, we know there'll be lots of it in the movie, more than in Skyfall, which I thought was a little light in that department. One thing I find funny tho. I've avoided any leaked material but just going off of assumption there's certainly a "relationship" between Bond and Blofeld (or whoever Waltz is playing). Considering how much they talk about having to avoid the Dr. Evil version of Blofeld, it'd be pretty funny if they do end up being brothers since that's exactly what they did in Goldmember. Kinda ironic, no?
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I read a number of comments elsewhere stating they heard c**t as well, but I heard nothing of the sort. Perhaps because it is so seldom used in the U.S.