SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    This is so fcking awesome! This has to be the darkest Bondfilm ever! Ver, very daring to advertise a action-packed movie with a teaser trailer without a single actionshot. Well done! And doens't it look marvellous? I mean Hoytema's cinematography =P~
    We don't need action. It did what it needed to do. It's creepy. It brings back soo many old school elements of SPECTRE. Good job on EON's part.
    Not what I was expecting either. I think I was expecting explosions or fast cars or something. Fantastic though, I can't wait!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    bloody hell that was dark
    Darkness descends! And yes, Waltz is Blofeld
    I am looking forward to this now! the bits with Mr White look great.

I was in a meeting recently and your name came up,
    I'm flattered London are still talking about me,
    It wasn't M16 (Then pushes the Spectre ring across, Loved it).

And the final bit in the meeting room was great too. I cant wait.
    Brilliant. Got to see Christoph Waltz albeit in shadow. Looks like Bond's surrogate brother to me gone bad. Not so sure about CW as Blofeld anymore. Looks like he'll be another actor in cameo at end. But who's to say for sure. Teaser did it's job imo and great to see Mr White back. The Spectre ring on the chess board was a lovely touch.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Well... back to the MI:5 trailer.
    Spectre is a teaser
    MI5 is a trailer

Big difference...well
    Very nice. :)
    I love the table scene. Waltz commands a great presence.
    Legal Guardian: Charmain Bond
    Temporary Guardian: Hannes Oberhauser

:D

Charmain is now in the Film Bond canon!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    BOND IS BACK!!! I'm so excited!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    BOND IS BACK!!! I'm so excited!
    Not stoked about them bringing up "Bond's dark and gritty past" but the rest? WOWZERS. Looks really promising.

That little motif of music that played over the glimpse of the SPECTRE meeting + Waltz's introduction? Goosebumps.
    Very quiet and moody -- I very much like that, especially for the teaser.
    Looks like scooper at AJB wwas right about no action sequences AT ALL in this, but god damn, does this look stunning - heavy Fincher Dragon Tattoo and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy vibe. CHILLS. Mendes and Hoytema rise (both again) :thumbup: And I wasn't too far off with my idea (that I posted in the leaks thread)...
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    "You are a kite dancing in a hurricane Mr. Bond." ^:)^
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Look everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just think wow! cinematography is stunning. I am blown away this is gripping and intense. I cant not fricken wait for the film! Mr White has morphed in to John Hurt lol.
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,512
    'I always knew death would wear a familiar face, but not yours'. Excuse my French, but what a great bit of dialogue.
    I can imagine that @RC7 is now very disappointed ;-).

But for me personally? I loved it. This is a perfect teaser poster. And whereas "Skyfall" was already quite a dark Bond-film, the look and feel of the "SPECTRE"-teaser actually made me a bit scared. It's all very moody. "Death" must be the guiding narrative theme of this film. That crow flying inside Mr White's lodge. Very fine indeed!

And I was so happy to see Mr White again! A quick peek at the new S.P.E.C.T.R.E.-ring. This wunderful, almost Stanley Kubrick-esque ("Eyes Wide Shut") meeting of the S.P.E.C.T.R.E.-members. And then we have the confrontation between the Bond-family and the Oberhauser-family (I'm going to re-read "Octopussy"). Some people hate it, but I like it.

But the highlight was off course Christoph Waltz uttering his first lines. Finally!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That was the best thing I've ever seen...ever!
  • Great teaser. Much, much darker than I anticipated. Also, for those of you upset with Deakins departure... I think Hoyte van Hoytema has got it.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,965
    I am at a loss for words. That trailer was amazing.
    Glad to see most others here enjoyed it. It's a perfect teaser; intrigue plentiful, action saved, ominous feel - it's just great. I want more XD
  • What does everyone think of the ring?
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Absolutely brilliant. I've watched it four times and it keeps getting better. I hope the music at the very end will be the gunbarrel theme
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Best moment are FRWL refence with Mr White and bell 007 theme.
  • This is basically going to be Skyfall 2...I don't know if I like that.
    Well that just about made my month. Phenomenal all around. The atmosphere, the tension, the diologue, seeing Mr. White again but as a complete broken down mess living in fear.

I know some other fans would prefer it if the Bond films went back to their episodic nature but I for one love the fact that they've crafted a film that simultaneously acts as a sequel to the CR/QOS storyline aswell as the Skyfall storyline, bringing a Bond actor's tenure into full frame.

God I hope they don't dissapoint.
    The part with Mr White in Austria also reminds me of Nolan's "Insomnia" in terms of photography