SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

Comments

timmer wrote: »
    SP will be Seydoux's second cable car film :)

I wish you weren't so casual about how much you know and how clever you are about it / this is the wrong thread for that and now that's yet one more thing I didn't want to know about the film before I see it
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    It had a kind of hopeful ending I think. The two seemed to be trying to reconnect, even if they were going in opposite directions.

yes the ending was hopeful but still wow :-O okay we should stop talking about or I might slip and give it away :-\"
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,622
    andmcit wrote: »

I wish you weren't so casual about how much you know and how clever you are about it / this is the wrong thread for that and now that's yet one more thing I didn't want to know about the film before I see it

Are you making a herculean effort to be dense?
    Are you telling me with a straight face, you had no idea that cable cars figured in SP?
    There are only 1000 posts and pictures referencing same, all over the board,
    141228-solden-ice-q-restaurant-james-bond-spectre.jpg
    which you are also all over, if you hadn't noticed.

Maybe the most clueless post ever lodged on this board. In fact I think it is.

My dog knows, that there are snow scenes in SP, with cable cars that take people from the top of the mountain to the bottom and vice-versa.
    In fact my dog, discusses it with other dogs I think, its so well known

Mods, sorry but this is the most petulant posting I have ever seen on these boards.

If your whining about the Sister movie per chance, the film is more than three years old, and the fact that there are cable cars in it too, is hardly spoiler material and the ending is very ambiguous. In fact its not even remotely spoilerish, and again the movie is three years old.
    The hook is in the middle of the film, not at the end. The movie just ends suddenly.
    There really is no ending per se.
    And again did I mention, the movie is 3 years old. The story, such as it is, is old news.

La Seydoux is not impressed.

XBSNR.gif

"cable cars?! you can't be serious?"
    848d22d894b026522c40060c0630098b.jpg

"cable cars? that's a good one!"
    09eb3de48b2d11e3bcff129a95923cb5_8.jpg

spoiler alert SP will also be Lea's second snowy covered mountain and cable-car film.
    rs_634x1024-150107091505-634.Daniel-Craig-Lea-Seydoux-JR-1715.jpg

Poster-art-for-Sister_event_main.jpg

at least an excuse to post more new Bond Girl pictures, not that one needs an excuse in this thread.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Big in Japan. Léa is on the cover of the May edition of Vogue Japan. Léa has always been popular in Asia (notably Japan, China and South Korea) with Beauty and the Beast topping the box office in Japan past year. The first non English/Japanese film to do so since 2009.

I think she is well on her away to topping the number of covers she had in 2013 following her Palme d'Or win

In Miu Miu of course (and nope I do not have any Miu Miu in my wardrobe!)

lea-seydoux-vogue-japan-may-2015.jpg
    Have to admit, the thing about the cable cars was a bit of a spoiler. I hadn't heard about it. But I guess you have to expect the odd spoiler around here.

Have to say, every snippet of info and image I'm seeing looks and sounds great. I'm really optimistic that we're going to get a proper, full-on Bond adventure.
    Getafix wrote: »
    Have to admit, the thing about the cable cars was a bit of a spoiler. I hadn't heard about it. But I guess you have to expect the odd spoiler around here.

Have to say, every snippet of info and image I'm seeing looks and sounds great. I'm really optimistic that we're going to get a proper, full-on Bond adventure.
    @getafix, with all due respect, I won't tee off or mock you, like I did with @whateverhissalphabetsoupusernameis
    Your enthusiasm for the film and new Bond Girls is apparent. Not that enthusiasm is mandatory. I can be as grump as anyone, if I think I might not like something.....

....but, innocently stating that SP will be Lea's second cable car movie does not "spoil" anything. The fact that the film has a mountain setting is common knowledge on not only these board threads but also in mainstream media coverage and official sanctioned Eon photoshoots (see above).
    The fact that cable car scenes figure in the film is not even remotely a secret, nor is the fact that various models and makes of cars and jeeps and other conveyances such as planes and helicopters also figure in the film.

Yes, you are very correct, by purusing these boards, including this thread dedicated to the girls of SP, you will learn things about the movie.
    There will be photos of the girls on location etc, maybe even in proximity to a cable car, or other conveyance - maybe in one too.
    Here's Lea on location, taken direct from Eon's recent promo materials.
    Photo of Lea Seydoux as Madeleine Swann, Bond Girl in dedicated Spectre Bond Girl thread, right where one might expect to find such photos.
    89460.jpg

and cable-car shot taken from official photo-shoot day
    Bond Girl Seydoux is clearly visible, with other cast and crew members (wearing stylish toque and what we know to be her Canada Goose ski jacket) at least I think that is the Canada Goose ski jacket. I could be wrong there. I defer to those more familiar with her wardrobes.
    247A0E3B00000578-2900166-image-a-50_1420641930427.jpg

Up until this point I hadn't actually seen any on-set photos of the cast. So are we saying that this thread is open to such images? Because I learnt from experience on SF that seeing pictures from practically every scene in the movie can ruin your enjoyment of it.

I'll avoid this thread if it's going to become a series of on-set images.
    Getafix wrote: »
    Up until this point I hadn't actually seen any on-set photos of the cast. So are we saying that this thread is open to such images? Because I learnt from experience on SF that seeing pictures from practically every scene in the movie can ruin your enjoyment of it.

I'll avoid this thread if it's going to become a series of on-set images.
    Best to avoid then. It is a dedicated Spectre sub-thread. There have been and will be photos of the girls in all sorts of settings. Its a long way to release day.
    Cheers!

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Léa Seydoux attends the Paris Premiere of ‘Journal D’Une Femme De Chambre’ At MK2 Bibliotheque on March 23, 2015 in Paris, France.

a691b92c092344cdc5695704f8fbd6e5.jpg

0be884685608de252d25387441c4a758.jpg

b843cdc04bb386fb07aa7f8d97ccb2a7.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Look at how red those lips are...did she suck the blood from the neck of a hippo or what?
    I cannot believe how butch she was in Blue is the Warmest Colour. Like two different persons!
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    Journal+Une+Femme+De+Chambre+MK2+Bibliotheque+QwhaXITNdCxl.jpg

Journal+Une+Femme+De+Chambre+MK2+Bibliotheque+pRqppqDfjvfl.jpg
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Outstanding. Truly outstanding. I'm generally quite critical, but I'm at a total loss for words.
    Monica Bellucci @ Gout De France/Good France Gala Dinner in Rome, Italy 03/19/15 HQ

16921808185_b3dc9b30de_h.jpg

16895861076_321bb1ccad_h.jpg

16714468237_582186f0ad_h.jpg

16735607589_e3ffccd7bb_h.jpg

16920792431_4c79dbb789_k.jpg

16734352660_dc2c271883_k.jpg
    We have no idea who the flavor of the month will be when they start casting. But just for this thread:
    Lets bring Hally Berry back. Give her a chance to redeem herself

It's "Halle" Berry, not "Hally" Berry. And she doesn't need to "redeem" herself. Screw that crap! I can't believe that people still can't get over an African-American woman as a Bond leading lady who slept with the agent . . . and lived.
    Vogue Paris May 2015 issue
    10724616_777197602369480_1409856544_n.jpg
    10724923_869698269756585_214380117_n.jpg
    11017603_340286729495424_2088790458_n.jpg
    She must be making a fortune doing magazine covers and/or photoshoots.
    There seems to be no end of red carpets and covers.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    chipsticks wrote: »
    Monica Bellucci @ Gout De France/Good France Gala Dinner in Rome, Italy 03/19/15 HQ

16921808185_b3dc9b30de_h.jpg

16895861076_321bb1ccad_h.jpg

16714468237_582186f0ad_h.jpg

16735607589_e3ffccd7bb_h.jpg

16920792431_4c79dbb789_k.jpg

16734352660_dc2c271883_k.jpg

It's pictures like those, that weaken my resolve against the film. I don't suppose that Monica's character is in every frame of Spectre..?
    more from Vogue France (and Miu Miu)

hzFih8h2.jpg

APga61tO.jpg

dsrRE336.jpg
    one of her most beautiful pictures if you ask me :x

e239a88a4806d6d0b985db7349754a6d.jpg

Lea is a chameleon. Those two colour shots above (Miu Miu?) bring a different look.
    Rather demure. Bedroom eyes. Very appealing.

Last b&w above - yet another look - assertive, mysterious, even intimidating.

=
    Anyway, bottom line - she looks real good, in all her varied guises.
    Lea is a chameleon. Those two colour shots above (Miu Miu?) bring a different look.

=

I agree with you timmer

chipsticks wrote: »

=

I agree with you timmer
    Yes Seydoux is wonderful!
    And so are Bellucci and Sigman. In fact Sigman has really grown on me. She cut a fine figure at the Mexico presser.

Bellucci of course is a no- brainer. One of the most gorgeous creatures to have ever graced this planet. In fact, considering how long man has walked the earth, going back to caveman days, it's a thrill to share the planet at the same time as La bella Bellucci.

• Lea Seydoux today interviewed by a French news channel :

And it will be harder and harder to tell what should be considered a spoiler and what should not. Here she explains how she prepared for the role, and well, it hints at what her role will be.

Lea Seydoux today interviewed by a French news channel :

And it will be harder and harder to tell what should be considered a spoiler and what should not. Here she explains how she prepared for the role, and well, it hints at what her role will be.

I don't think there was any spoiler here. What she says of her role is extremely vague, at best.
    Léa talks about preparing for a particular scene in SPECTRE L'est Republicain - don't read her answer after Swann and Proust are mentioned if you do not want to be spoiled!

Also Léa let slip on a French TV interview the status of her character i.e. good or bad. I am not going to post the interview here but as the information has not gone viral I assume no-one is that interested anyway :P

With the interview of the main cast from Mexico screening tomorrow, we will soon found out if this photo was indeed taken in Mexico. It was posted a Tweet that was subsequently deleted.

CBMs_bqVIAAlSOX.jpg
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 2,015
    Incredible coincidence with all the threads : now she speaks about dubbing somehow, comparing what it means to act in English, and act in French :) She will most probably dub herself in the French version. I'll let philosophers dissert on which version she will act the best :)

Here, in an interview from last week, Olga Kurylenko and Lea Seydoux discuss about working on the Bond set :
    http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18640658.html
    Quite different from Blue then :)
    Lea Seydoux today interviewed by a French news channel :

enjoyed that video. Didn't understand.Can't follow Francais, unless its Quebecois guys arguing over hockey.
    Still, I enjoy basking in her presence, watching her move her hands around and such, and her speech is so soothing, in any language.
    The little mirror was well positioned too, so we enjoy the back of her hair-do as well as the front.

:) Lea holds all the secrets to the mystery that is Madeleine Swann.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Some excellent girls in this one.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 2,015
    7 min HD about Lea Seydoux on major French news last week, I hope it works outside France

http://api.dmcloud.net/player/pubpage/4e709e80f325e11e5f000025/550e93689473992d431abc89/a83d26f748964337a9c030b3e55f9b83?wmode=opaque

original page here :

http://culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/cinema/stars/lea-seydoux-la-femme-cameleon-invitee-au-journal-de-france-2-214849

Not much dedicated to Bond. She just says whether she plays a good or a bad girl, and that the shooting for her will last until June.