SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    Tracking shot: the James Bond Spectre crew in Mexico City, where it's the Day of the Dead in mid-March

CAeHOX0UUAA_S7U.jpg

"@XHNews: #JamesBond #SPECTRE shoots the opening sequence featuring the Day of the Dead festival in Mexico City @007 "

CAeJ_F_UcAA8d-X.jpg

#Filmaciones de la #pelicula de #JamesBond #Spectre en el @centrohistorico de la @cd_de_mexico #MexicoCity

CAi4vKkWEAAw5a6.jpg

CAfzb2qWUAAyOXl.jpg

CAfNAbWUIAAB6wW.jpg

james-bond-spectre.jpg?timestamp=1426859986224

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks @chipsticks! Once again the PTS is looking fantastic!
  • RC7RC7
    Would love for this PTS to start with Bond in bed with Estrella, an almost empty bottle of tequila beside the bed. Then action; Bond flung into a chase scene half-cocked.
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Are they filming right now?
    Is this a night sequence?
    RC7 wrote: »
    Would love for this PTS to start with Bond in bed with Estrella, an almost empty bottle of tequila beside the bed. Then action; Bond flung into a chase scene half-cocked.
    If I were in bed with Estrella, I would be more than half-cocked
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    All of this for a fifteen minute sequence???

AWESOME!!!!
  • RC7RC7
    JCRendle wrote: »

Boom. Did you like my LALD reference?
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,552

Boom. Did you like my LALD reference?
    It would be nice to have at least one throwback to a previous film ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Matt007 wrote: »
    No, it's the Day of the Dead ;-)
    TripAces wrote: »
    All of this for a fifteen minute sequence???
    More likely 10 minutes. Definitely shorter than SF!
    So nice to see a warm climate again. I have to say as a massive fan of LALD? That this PTS has the potential to become my favourite?!!! 8-X
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited March 2015 Posts: 512
    Two short video from the Mexico press conference:

I'm hoping for another really cool reveal of Bond like in Skyfall, which I thought was very stylish.
    ColonelSun wrote: »

I'm hoping for another really cool reveal of Bond like in Skyfall, which I thought was very stylish.

I'm hoping for a Gun-barrel opening up on him in the crowd. Or perhaps on one of the skulls (as there's a similar shape there) and then a cool reveal.
  • RC7RC7
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a Gun-barrel opening up on him in the crowd. Or perhaps on one of the skulls (as there's a similar shape there) and then a cool reveal.

I actually had a similar thought the other day when I saw the floats being prepped. The GB - and then pulling out from one of skulls eye sockets to reveal the location, or perhaps pushing in on one of the skulls to lead into the titles.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,169
    This one will be better. A lot actually, IMO.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    I doubt we will see a gunbarrel start, they have tried to get creative with it over the last few films, but we can still hope!!
    aaron819 wrote: »
    I have just been confirmed by a reliable source from Sony that the trailer will be online at 10am GMT on the 27th of March

Excellent. I'm off work that day!

Zekidk wrote: »

Great. You've obviously read the PTS. I just really like an imaginative and dramatic reveal of any heroic or lead character - Bond in Dr. No, or OHMSS, or Indy in Raiders, or the first shot of Chris Reeves' Superman etc.
    Fantastic! Thunderball, Live And Let Die, Moonraker all over the place!
    From someone

Great. You've obviously read the PTS. I just really like an imaginative and dramatic reveal of any heroic or lead character - Bond in Dr. No, or OHMSS, or Indy in Raiders, or the first shot of Chris Reeves' Superman etc.

From someone else who has read the script: you won't be disappointed
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    From someone

From someone else who has read the script: you won't be disappointed

Agreed. The PTS will be amazing, and I'm saying this as someone who has disliked Latin American locations in Bond films so far.
    Matt007 wrote: »
    No
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I'm not interested in reading the leaks. But out of pure curiosity, do you know anything about the Gunbarrel?
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,588
    MrBond wrote: »
    I'm not interested in reading the leaks. But out of pure curiosity, do you know anything about the Gunbarrel?
    It haven't read the script, however I do know a spoiler regarding the gunbarrel, that it will be at the beginning, and will transition into a skull, according to someone who did read the script on the IMDB forums.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    @jake24
    How heavy is that spoiler? I don't want to make the same mistake as I did before SF where I knew everything about the film.