The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Technically if would be Dryden, as Fisher was already dead when Bond meets him.
    STUPID STUPID ME. I was in the mind set of the order in which they died on screen, not in actual chronological order. That wasn't a clear trivia question.
  • My go is it, I'd like to remind participants that the 'Guess the Character' is still active, of which I am currently in hold of, I'll finalize that or give some pointers before todays end visit

I was thinking about this last night and think it's a good one

"What is it that makes Goldfinger, On Her Majestys Secret Service, The World is not Enough and Die Another Day unique from all other Bond entries"

I'll give a hint, it's to do with Bond himself

Perhaps a clue is warranted.
  • Do we see Bond's office/house?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Bond gets captured for a long time?
  • That last answer was good, but not correct

The real answer lies in the pre credits sequences

Bond is seen in a water setting during a pre-titles?
  • Damn it, he's only gone and done it

That is correct, and hat's off and all

The only four Bond teasers where Bond actually gets wet or emerges from water to be more specific

Goldfinger, Connery comes out of water in a wet suit and plastic duck on head :L

OHMSS, Lazenby and bad guy fight in the ocean, despite being halfway up the beach when initial fighting begins

TWINE, Brosnan has a splash about in the Q Boat and even goes underwater for a moment

Die Another Day, said Brosnan, comes out of ocean on to Korean beach in earliest scene

Well done on getting that, I thought it was quite tough

That was awesome!
    What was the name of the artist during the early "Licence Revoked" campaign?
  • Maybe it's been a long day and I'm a little tired or distracted, but I don't understand the question, probably as clear as day but could you give some pointers without giving anything away in terms of an answer
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I think @AgentJamesBond007 is looking for the artist in charge of and who drew the posters for Licence To Kill when it was known as Licence Revoked. This bit of trivia would be known as he contributed to something that never was - though I have no idea myself without looking.
  • well that makes it clearer

Yes, I remember now at the time of production that they were going ahead with License revoked but changed it as they were under the impression it would confuse non-UK audiences, they thought it was about Bond losing driving privileges or thereabouts so they went down a different avenue

Other than that, I don't know what the answer is, tough one this
    I'll reword it. "During the early days of Licence to Kill, known as "Licence Revoked", who was the main artist for the promotional campaign?"
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Frank McGinnis?
    Nope.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Don Smolen?
    edited October 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Not who I'm thinking of.
    Bump
    Bob peak
    Yes, it is indeed Bob Peak. On to you, Virage
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Most film series now adays have Theme Park rides: Harry potter at universal, Avatar and Marvel at Disney and DC at WB and six flags. Now the question is name the only James Bond Themepark attraction and where you can find it.....
  • James Bond 007: A License To Thrill, Knotts Great America
    That was quick over to you.....
  • So what brand of ski did JB use in FYEO?
  • Were they Olin skis?
  • Olin Mark VI's indeed. Nice one.
  • Which prop used in the series was confiscated from one of the actors upon entrance to America?
    Jaws's Teeth?
  • I have it on good authority that the answer is Christopher Lee and his Golden Gun

Oh go on