The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

Good question. I can only think of 2
    3?
    Jill? Masterson,Domino.... Ummm..... Camille!?
    Virage has it for sure!
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 5,745
    I only got two..

Goldfinger, the girl in the mustang (I'm bad with names)
    And BAH HUMBUG one of the Moore films, the girl with the resemblence to cher and the annoying parrot.

EDIT: Dang.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @Baltimore_007, do any of us have the correct answer?
  • Three was the answer, Masterson, Domino Derval and Camille Montes

There was other vendettas with Bond girls over the years but they were for other family members
    So that's me then?
    Yes, Virage, unless you want to let someone else post a question. Because I have one. ;) But you have precedence here.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Sorry @Gerard I've got one

What time dose Bond get the message in TSWLM?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    7:30 am?
  • You must mean at the pre credits sequence before he goes Skiing at the Austrian rest home

This is a real awkward question, even hardened Bond pros would have trouble with this, I really don't have a clue, but will go for a stab in the dark at 12:30, well done whoever gets this and plays by the rules :-?

If you'd asked the watch time from Live and Let Die I may have got somewhere with this, but this is a tough one, oh look, someones just had a go
    No
  • The only way anyone would get this is to put the film on ASAP and watch the beginning again and pay attention, without that it's just to hard a question to answer, doesn't matter how many times you've seen it, for what it's worth I may have a watch again a little later maybe and if no-one has it by that time, well -
    Any one else?
  • It seems that no-one 'cannot find the words', so I'll 'enlarge my vocabulary' by saying the correct answer is 4-00 (and six seconds) B-)

You got that off the DVD didn't you.
  • I actually put on a VHS copy about 15 minutes ago and watched the beginning

Lets face it, it was the only way anyone was going to get the correct answer, it was a bit of a beastly question Virage

You don't know that it's hasn't even been up 12 hours.
  • Too much ambiguity for me, thought I had the correct answer :-??

I'll let someone else have a go
    All right, here goes:

Which famous animal played an important part in the making of a Bond movie... without even appearing on screen, or during the making of said movie ?

A clue: it's by association.
    All right, another clue: said animal was so popular that he got three movies and two TV series to his name.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Bonzo the monkey??
    Nope. Think 60s and underwater (and that is a very big clue).
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Shamu the whale?
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Flipper?
    Indeed, your Highness. When Terence Young filmed Thunderball, he had Ivan Tors Underwater Studios film the underwater scenes that made the movie so famous. And as everybody knows (or ought to, at least), Ivan Tors was most famous for filming the first two Flipper the Dolphin movies, and the TV series that was a staple of my childhood TV viewing. Your turn now.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 3,262
    Thank you, sir.

Which SPECTRE number do a male employee and a female employee of Ernst Stavro Blofeld's(SPECTRE number one) share in 2 separate 1960s Bond films?
    Number 2, shared by characters in FRWL and TB?
    Nope. Not Number 2.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Thank you, sir.

Which SPECTRE number do a male employee and a female employee of Ernst Stavro Blofeld's(SPECTRE number one) share in 2 separate 1960s Bond films?

Is it Rosa Klebb aka #3, and the Spectre villian in YOLT played by Burt Kwouk, who also plays Spectre #3?

Or it could be the un-named Spectre #11 from TB, who shares a number with Spectre #11 in YOLT. Helga Brandt?