Underrated Shows, Lost Gems

2»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Human Target, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice and Castle are some I'd nominate. I loved Human Target and watched religiously until it got cancelled, while I followed Covert Affairs and Burn Notice for quite a while before tuning out almost entirely. With Covert it was simply because I got behind on episodes after season three began and never caught up, whereas I grew tired of where Burn Notice was going and just lost interest after a while. As for Castle, I love it quite a lot, as Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic are fantastic on their own but even better when put together. The show has great characters you care for, interesting cases and mixes the morbid with the comedic very well. From my stand point it is cool to see a fellow writer like Castle and how he thinks and writes his books, which is a great part of his character.

I must admit I am partial to a bit of Castle, I have season 5 waiting to be watched, I am very interested to see if the quality of the show is still up there following the events of the season 4 finale.
    I can assure you, after THAT, it is still very good, if not better.
    I notice a lot of people seem to have given up on Burn Notice, it's a shame as having stuck with it, I've found it to be one of my favrouite shows, I just need to get round to watching the final series now.

It's always been a great show, but I don't have the time or ambition to juggle at least 8 or 9 shows, so Burn Notice was chopped back when. I'll probably watch the rest of it later, but I got sick of how many times Michael got so close to getting what he wanted all for it to mean nothing in the long run, and there were so many characters and plots going on that you lost track of what the hell was going on and why it mattered.
    I don't know if anyone remembers but Keen Eddie was an absolute fav, especially Mark Valley's quips with "Miss Moneypenny". Did star a few Bond alumni with Colin Salmon and Julian Rhind Tutt as well as Sienna Miller's first TV show.