Comments

• do_me_nicelydo_me_nicely Banned
    "Thistle do me , thistle do me nicely"
    "This is a game I cant' afford to play"
    "That is NOT the soap"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Boris: "Was it good for you, too? I'm going to have a cigarette."
    Bond: "I thought one less bomb maker in the world would be a good thing."
    M: "Ha! Exactly. One bomb maker. We're trying to hunt down an international group of terrorists, and you give us one bomb maker. Hardly the big picture, wouldn't you say?"
    Largo: "You wish to put the evil eye on me, eh? Well, we have a way to deal with that, where I come from."

Mr. Big: "You ain't gonna see the the sunlight unless you answer me!"

Bond: "Six bullets to your one?"
    Scaramanga: "I only need one."

Bond: "Where's Koskov?"
    Whitaker: "Well, you can have him....as soon as I get my opium. Now where is it?"
    Bond: "Up in smoke."
    Whiatker: "You burned up half a billion bucks?"

Krest: "It's not my money."
    Sanchez: "You're right amigo, it's mine! You want it so bad, huh? THEN TAKE IT!"
    last word on this and all I one movie I saw recently

not in any time scale

Drax - 'you're not a sportsman Mister Bond, why did you break off the encounter with my Pet Python'

Moore - 'I discovered he had a crush on me'

Drax- 'You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season'

Moore - 'I didn't think there were any seasons in space'

Drax - 'where you're concerned only winter'

Drax ' -EXPEL THEM!'

Drax - 'you have arrived at a sufficient moment considered your one contribution to western civilization, afternoon tea. Can I press you to a cucumber sandwich'

Moore - 'very novel Q, we must get them in the stores in time for christmas'

Drax - 'Sir Frederick Gray and distinguished company, what a surprise, and all wearing gas masks. You must excuse me not being English but sometimes I find your sense of humor a little difficult to follow'

Quite

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Holly: "I still don't know if I trust you."

Bond: "I don't know if I trust you either. That's what makes it more exciting doesn't it?"
    If we're going along with Moonraker quotes:

"He seems to have an eye for good investment."
    "Your orders were to kill that sniper"
    "Blast orders. i only kill professionals"

"Mr. Bond is a rare species, soon to become extinct"
    "Mr. Bond, You have an annoying habit of surviving."

" I'am just a professional doing a job"
    "so am I" BANG!
    Carver: "Good morning, Mr. Bond. I believe you have something that belongs to me. A little red box in your car....and my wife....in your hotel room."

Ominous line from a creepy villain. Chills!
    "I`m in no hurry.....Are you" ?
    When in Egypt. One should delve deeply into it`s secrets.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    You're a woman of many partshh, pusshhy.
    Yeshh- I'd like to see her in the fleshh.
    KILL. BOND. NOW!!!
    A nose, Q- not a banana!
    Why didn't you learn the violin?!
    Straight up- with a twist.
    I came prepared for a cold reception.
    If you were just born, wouldn't you be naked?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Just a mixture of ones I can think of right now ...

Just brushing up on a little Danish.

You're not my type.
    (Smart?)
    Single.

Take the low road. Not that low.

As long as the collars and cuffs match.

Helpful chap.

"That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six." Toof! Toof!
    Gregory Beam: "I need to know you're on the team, Felix. I need to know that you value your career."

Gregory Beam: "What'd you tell him?"
    Felix Leiter: "Just what we agreed."

Felix Leiter: "Yes Mr. Bleaker, I know you can't just glue the wings back on! Now, Mr. Bleaker, I'm sure there's no need for name-calling. No, Mr. Bleaker, no one is questioning your patriotism!"

Mr. Big: "You ain't gonna see the sunlight unless you answer me!"

Tee Hee: "You know there are two ways to disable a crocodile."
    Bond: "I don't suppose you'd care to share that information with me?"

Bond: "I know the rules. And the first is no deals. Get caught, and you're given up."

Graves: "You see Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams! But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny!"
    (pulls parachute cord)
    Bond: "Time to face gravity!"
    00Beast wrote:
    Graves: "You see Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams! But my dreams can kill you.

This line never fails to amuse me- both the line itself and the way Toby delivers it.
    @QBranch: Same here! Of course Gustav Graves is an absolute joke, but this line is a pretty good, quotable villain line!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,986
    Graves isn't as much a villain as he is a caricature of a villain! Despite this, he's still a joy to watch. Amongst all of his cringe-worthy lines, the 'kill my dreams' one appeals to me the most. It always gets a chuckle from me.
    QBranch wrote:
    Graves isn't as much a villain as he is a caricature of a villain! Despite this, he's still a joy to watch. Amongst all of his cringe-worthy lines, the 'kill my dreams' one appeals to me the most. It always gets a chuckle from me.

Yeah, my brother and I always get a good laugh out of that one!
  • 'I hope nobody here is superstitious, that is one large mirror we are about to break'

'Would you like to place a bet Verity, No Thanks, I don't like Cock fights'

'Vodka Martini and lots of Ice, if you can spare it'

'Saved by the Bell'

'Look, parachutes for both of us, oops not any more'

'I hope nobody here is superstitious, that is one large mirror we are about to break'

'Would you like to place a bet Verity, No Thanks, I don't like Cock fights'

'Vodka Martini and lots of Ice, if you can spare it'

'Saved by the Bell'

Just realized HOW BAD Die Another Day really is.
    @JWESTBROOK: Hahaha! Yes indeed, the quotes say it all! Except for the ice line. That was perfectly delivered!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,986

I love how Graves jettisons the spare chute without a second thought, like he doesn't give a damn what happens to Miss Frost. Quite despicable of him, that was.
    QBranch wrote:

I love how Graves jettisons the spare chute without a second thought, like he doesn't give a damn what happens to Miss Frost. Quite despicable of him, that was.

Ah, I never thought of that! And this is supposed to be the woman he loves? I guess not! Hmm...maybe he is a nasty villain after all!
  • Who was that Graves henchman that flew out of the plane when the glass got shot by accident, that was a bit too similar to Goldfinger for my liking when I first saw it

He wasn't a real nasty character was he, maybe they should of had him survive if possible, even in Moonraker, Kiel for all his bad goings on, got to live and escaped back to his earth with his ridiculous girlfriend, he should of perished
    Who was that Graves henchman that flew out of the plane when the glass got shot by accident, that was a bit too similar to Goldfinger for my liking when I first saw it

He wasn't a real nasty character was he, maybe they should of had him survive if possible, even in Moonraker, Kiel for all his bad goings on, got to live and escaped back to his earth with his ridiculous girlfriend, he should of perished

That was Vlad, a really minor character who shows up in the movie when Bond arrives at the ice palace, and barely has any scenes In fact, I think Graves only calls him by name maybe once. He's only there to do all the techno-electronic stuff for Graves' Icarus suit and programming and whatnot. Personally, my friend and I laughed so hard when we saw him fly through the window!
    Trevelyan: "Why can't you just be a good boy and DIE?!"
    007: "You first...you (looks at Xenia)...second. UP!!"
    Trevelyan: "Situation analysis...hopeless. You have no back-up, no plan, no escape route. And I have the only bargaining chip."
    007: "Where is she?"
    Trevelyan: "Ah yes, the girl. Ourumov...bring her in. Lovely girl...tastes like...like strawberries.
    007: "I wouldn't know."
    Trevelyan: "I would!"

Real Blofeld: "Don't get any ideas, Mr. Bond, that missile is not a practicle weapon."
    007: "Oh, it's hardly worth the effort. After all, I wouldn't know which one of you to kill."
    Real Blofeld: "We appreciate your predicament, Mr. Bond."
    Fake Blofeld: "We deeply sympathize."

Mr. Big/Kananga: "You ain't gonna see the sunlight unless you answer me!"
    007: "I had no idea you were so afraid of him."
    Mr. Big/Kananga: "DID YOU TOUCH HER?!"
    007: "When I see Kananga."
    Mr. Big/Kananga: "Right..." (takes off make-up stuff)
    007: "Quite revealing. Kananga...grower of thousands of acres of poppyfields. And there's Mr. Big...distributor and wholesaler through a chain of Fillet of Soul restaurants."
    Kananga: "Wholesale? Sell heroin?"
    007: "My apologies, I'm sure you simply give it away."
    Kananga: "Actually Mr. Bond, that's precisely what I intend to do. Two tons of it, to be exact."
    007: "Why, that should make a certain group of people quite...angry."
    Kananga: "Angry? Why my dear Mr. Bond...it will practically drive them out of their minds."

007: "I see you put your money where your mouth is." (one of my favorite Brosnan quotes)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Well, I must say, I've had a lovely evening. You?"

I just love the sarcastic grin he gives during that line. She's hopeless, and he gives her a nice whip to the back to keep her quiet for a bit.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    "Well, I must say, I've had a lovely evening. You?"

I just love the sarcastic grin he gives during that line. She's hopeless, and he gives her a nice whip to the back to keep her quiet for a bit.

Completely agree! No one could have pulled that off but him.