The Bond girls? What happened when the adventure stopped...

2»

Comments

• edited September 2013 Posts: 11,189
    Regarding Jinx, I think after her DAD adventure she is assigned to go undercover and infiltrate a criminal gang operating around Italy. While there she meets another fellow agent and, due to their outgoing natures, the two begin an intense, passionate affair. Unfortunately Jinx is accidently killed when a sex act with her lover goes horribly wrong.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    /quote]

Do you actually think you are funny? News flash- you're not.
    Wow, how clever, Walter Cronkite ! I expected better of you. back on topic.

& I won't be responding to anyone called WILLYGALORE- her name says it all, really.

Sylvia- Dumps Bond when he turns into George Lazenby. more ?
    Kissy- Eyes on Child Support
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 6,396
    /quote]

& I won't be responding to anyone called WILLYGALORE- her name says it all, really.

I think I've had a result there.

Or as Partridge would put it - "Spice World!" :-h
    As Alan Ricketts would say- "" Carry on, carry on, good show, carry on ""

Now, back on topic !- Natalya- turns down lead role in The Mask Of Zorro.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    /quote]

Two steps backwards isn't a result. Ignore, Flag, and Move on, folks. Any other action besides the Ian Fleming Maneuver is purely counter-intutive and goes against any sense of logic. I get sick of preaching this, but I will keep doing it until everyone gets on the same page.
    Natalya- turns down Kim Basinger's role in L.A Confidential !
    /quote]

Two steps backwards isn't a result. Ignore, Flag, and Move on, folks. Any other action besides the Ian Fleming Maneuver is purely counter-intutive and goes against any sense of logic. I get sick of preaching this, but I will keep doing it until everyone gets on the same page.

He's wrecking the thread. I have write ups for the remaining Bond girls but wont post until we are shot of this kid.

• Admin should be addressing the problem today from what I've heard, plenty of people have been offended and complained enough to warrant the twit's removal :)
    I think Rog's Bond looked up and married Octopussy after his retirement (after all, they're "two of a kind".). They went on to have a little 007 junior. Bond lives on.
    This is abit of fun. Its been something to amuse me while I recover from a knee operation. If it offends - well, there you go..

Once again not all the girls live happy ever after.

Dominique “Domino” Theuriau nee Derval 1941-

When she got out of hospital at the conclusion of operation “Thunderball” Domino found herself very much flavour of the month. Due to Bond and Leiters report on her involvement in tracing the ‘Disco’ and the discomforture she went through. Both services gave her a reward which she used to set herself up in Paris.
    She opened a modelling agency and used her gift for style and elegance to groom the best French models of the sixties and seventies. She married couturier Andre Theriau in 1971 and they have two children. After Andre died in 2002 she left Paris and bought a small chateau near Blois in the Loire valley. Now in her seventies she lives a quiet life with her rose garden, horses and grandchildren.

Memories of Bond? Rather positive. Despite the torture and brothers death she has good memories of a golden time in Nassau where she got a taste of luxury.

Kissy Yagoshima nee Suzuki 1943-

Now a Great Grandmother. After the SPECTRE/volcano business she married Kano Yagoshima – a successful fish trader in Osaka. She settled down to be a housewife while Kano provided lots of money. She raised four children who gave her seven grandchildren and has recently become a great grandmother on her seventieth birthday. She now is a tiny wrinkled old lady surrounded by a large family but still has those big doe eyes that enraptured 007 all those years ago.
    Fading. Vague memories of ninjas and explosions and swimming for her life,

Pam Bouvier 1961-

B y rights Pam should be dead. Too many lone plane flights with drug lords in the South American jungle should have finished her off. But she was wise enough to get out of the game in the early nineties and move to the American Eastern seaboard and got a job as an engineer at Buffalo airport. Though she misses the excitement of working independently she knows she was living on borrowed time and has quietly moved up the ladder. She lives on a farm near The Finger lakes with her SUV, German shepherd dogs and numerous firearms. She has the reputation of being a cranky old lady.
    Memories of Bond? The Sanchez business wasn’t that different from orher adventures. Though she does chuckle when a Kenworth truck overtakes her on the highway.

Natalya Simova 1970-

At the end of the “Goldeneye” episode Natalya had no desire to go back to Russia. She followed 007 back to Britain and settled in Byfleet, Surrey where her English was good enough for her to land a computer programmers job.
    But there was something missing from her life. Men had been increasingly irritating her. She found herself snapping at their actions. So she took the bull by the horns and started dating women. The love of her life was Clara Bilding. A short cropped feminist sports commentator who works for the BBC. The two have had an on/off relationship for ten years.
    Memories of Bond? She is rather proud of herself so revisits her memories regularly.

Wai Lin Kong 1963-

Stayed with the Chinese secret service and moved to Hong Kong. Still there.
    Memories of Bond? Wai Lin is not very nostalgic

Maud Boggings aka Dr Christmas Jones 1980 -

Oh what a scandal this was. MI6 and the CIA did a background check on the woman who called herself Doctor Christmas Jones and they found her a slightly mad fraud. The woman who was given access to the world’s nuclear facilities was actually an underwear model from Sacramento. Her documentation was expertly forged and she truly believed she was a member of the world nuclear society and got away with it for three months. The press was aghast that she’d handled the world’s nuclear materials.
    Maud faced prosecution in 1999 and served time in a women’s prison in California for fraud and impersonation. When she emerged she went to ground and emerged as Lottie Molestrangler, movie star and socialite. The press soon caught on and exposed her and she was committed to an Orange County sanatorium
    She tried to turn her hospital gown into a pair of hot pants and she tries to a convince the hospital management that its imaginary nuclear reactor in the basement needed her attention. She would scribble on the walls of its imminent meltdown. In crayon. With her toes.
    Memories of Bond? She doesn’t remember yesterday let alone anything else.

Giacinta “Jinx” Johnson (1965-2013)

Keeper “Don’t go into the chimps enclosure Miss. They are horny and might be dangerous..”
    Jinx “aw shucks, they won’t touch me”

Sadly, we all know what happened to Miss Johnson. But how did she meet this ridiculous end? It goes back to the finish of the “Gustav Graves” mission which James Bond described as the most embarrassing of his career. He also wasn’t complimentary about Miss Johnson describing her as “irritating” and “obnoxious”. This was backed up by Damien Falco and much to everybodies surprise, M, the head of the British secret service, who described her as “a knob”

With this broadside on her abilities she stuck the NSA for five years then left for an international detective agency. While undercover as a nun in a Mexican convent her predeliction for bad sexual innuendo got her chased by the other nuns, her swivelling hips and wearing skimpy bikinis didn’t go down well in Iran, and her running and shooting technique made them roll around with laughter in Slovenia.

Finally, she ended up in Manchester and was given a case where she had to retrieve a “brass monkey” heirloom. Her brilliant deduction led her to a zoo in Cumbria where she believed it was hidden in a chimpanzee enclosure (it wasn’t) and where seven overexcited chimps waited.

Camille Montes 1979-

When Bond and Camille parted in the carpark in the Atacama Desert Camille was a long way from healing. Killing Medrano did not make things better as it did not bring her parents back. She got out of Bolivia as she had essentially broken the law and the CIA or MI6 couldn’t protect her so she moved to Buenos Aires. There she kept herself going by doing security and bar work and in a city which has the biggest percentage of psychiatrists in the world has undergone psychiatric help. The irony is the only man in the world who could help her conquered his demons while she still struggles.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    This thread is priceless @actonsteve, what an imagination you have. I particularly liked Maud Boggings, it reminded me of Maud Boggins aka Goldie Locks (in fact, I had to check if it wasn't the same name).
    Gosh I really love these, I thought I would give it a try with Domino, but not sure I can write something better than you @actonsteve. Jinx Johnson's story was hilarious.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 3,494
    Keeping my fingers crossed, I think the troll finally may be gone [-O< Blast away Steve.

P.S- You forgot to mention that Kissy went out one night with friends and did manage to have a wild, one night stand in her 40's after meeting a dashing young American rock star in a Osaka hotel bar (his name was Henry something or other) while Kago was off smelling of fish at a seafood trade convention in Tokyo. Well, at least that's how I would have scripted it :)
  • Christmas Jones got her job revoked after it was found that her PhD was just an honorary one accidentally given to her. She's now taking physics 1 for the tenth time.

Wai Lin got lost at sea that night escaping Bond but settled down on her own and built her own media empire and clothing apparel line before marrying an American expat who thinks he knows her language just because he owns a Chinese restaurant and knew a few Mandarin words.

Natalia found Bond so cold, and Bond found her too desperate. It just didn't work out.

Bond still thinks Kara Milovy is waiting for him after having toured years ago but he doesn't know how many kids she has with her husband now.

Stacy went to therapy after finding out she wasn't holding the soap and stopped drinking. She also got over her daddy issues. She's been sober but her house is now under the control of her husband and son who is trying to throw her into a dementia ward of an assisted living home for the wealthy.