How did Silva recruit so many henchman in the Metropolitan Police

13»

Comments

• edited March 2013 Posts: 2,341
    Entire post deleted as inapprorpriate

NicNac
  • CIACIA
    edited March 2013 Posts: 120
    I don't have a huge problem with the tube train crash. I think Silva's plan was to create a diversion so he can make his way to M during the chaos. The train was clearly out of service, probably leaving the train yard on a special set of tracks, which is why it was empty. Bond was in the wrong place at the right time and Silva took advantage of the situation.

The thing that bugged me is Silva's overpowering of three heavily armed MI6 guards and how he knew the exact time and location M would be giving testimony despite his captivity. I don't believe for a second that Mallory is a baddie, but let's say him and Silva were in cahoots. (Both were held captive for a length of time, Mallory by the IRA and Silva by the Chinese, so they have at least one thing in common). Mallory set up the meeting, and may have played a role in the escape. Silva didn't shoot to kill either. Hell, he might have even led Silva to Scotland, too. Again, I doubt Mallory is a villain as that would make four films in a row MI6 was infiltrated (Vesper in CR, M's Bodyguard in QoS, Silva in SF, and Mallory in Bond 24). I guess Bond 24 may shed more light.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If this is a duplicate thread, why has it gone through three pages with over half of it being bickering and opinions on police officers? Why not just shut it down or stay on topic while it lasts?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    If this is a duplicate thread, why has it gone through three pages with over half of it being bickering and opinions on police officers? Why not just shut it down or stay on topic while it lasts?

Don't say that around @Anon. He'll get into a fit! Though it makes sense to close it, this thread clearly isn't the place for such logical reasoning, @Creasy47. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I just read a majority of the comments, and that's exactly how it seems. I like your thinking: if it's posted that it's a duplicate and it continues, why not? As long as it keeps on topic, might as well let it run while it does. But it seems like a good portion of these scenarios lately end up in fights and/or pointless ranting.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited March 2013 Posts: 9,117
    I'm just amazed its got this far for such an inane question in the first place.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm just amazed its got this far for such an inane question in the first place.

That makes two of us.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Ok, there isn't enough here to warrant keeping this open. Some of the comments have been removed entirely and a warning or two may be dished out.

This discussion has been closed.