Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    mdo007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I know it's been said before, but Kate Hudson. She was absolutely gorgeous during the Globes ceremony.

MV5BMTA1NTk0MjMyOTFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDA4NzEzMTM@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

I don't know if she's Bond girl material, but I wouldn't mind having her singing a theme for future Bond movies, if she can be on the same level as Adele or Shirley Bassey or Tina Turner, go for it, Jennifer!!!

Jennifer? You mean Jennifer Hudson? Sorry, but I guess that you've missunderstood the post, friend. :)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    mdo007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I know it's been said before, but Kate Hudson. She was absolutely gorgeous during the Globes ceremony.

I don't know if she's Bond girl material, but I wouldn't mind having her singing a theme for future Bond movies, if she can be on the same level as Adele or Shirley Bassey or Tina Turner, go for it, Jennifer!!!

Jennifer? You mean Jennifer Hudson? Sorry, but I guess that you've missunderstood the post, friend. :)

Haha, not even the same race. But yes, Jennifer Hudson would be a great artist to perform a Bond theme.
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    mdo007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Oops, sorry about that. Yeah I check out Kate Hudson. Well she could be a good Bond girl. But don't let her follow Tanya Roberts and Jill St john path (Denise Richards was not horrible like other people said).

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    mdo007 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Haha, not even the same race. But yes, Jennifer Hudson would be a great artist to perform a Bond theme.

If Jennifer Hudson can pull it off like Adele, Shirley Bassey, or Gladys Knight, then I support her. I hope in the future she can help get Bond music another Golden Globe award for best original music just like Adele.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well, that 30 sark something movie isn't out yet, not here anyways, but I'd love to see Jessica Chastain as Bondgirl. (Yes, another readhead, sorry)

Jessica-Chastain-Opening-Ceremony-Moonrise-Kingdom-Premiere-May-1605.jpg
    Thinking about it, we haven't had redheads as Bond girls for a long while.
    doubleoego wrote:
    Yes. Luciana Paluzi (I know I've spent her name wrong) is my all tine favourite Bond girl. She had the body of a hip hop honey and we need another Bond girl with that right level of thickness. Christina Hendricks springs to mind but I feel she maybe she's missed her chance.

I think Hendricks is too famous now. I wonder if we will have Bond girls with that much curves really. I would love to, but that is unlikely. The countess in Risico was supposed to be curvy, in FYEO she was a stick. Granted, that was a few years ago and the 80s.

Oh and with Paluzzi there was the accent too.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well, Paluzzi was the epitomy of sexyness, and I guess that's hard to beat. But I'd really love to see a redhead again (in the movies, I'm not complaining when it comes to my private life.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I would love to see Naomi Watts as a bond girl. She is looking especially lovely at the moment.
    Belinda stewart-wilson
    31029373.jpg
    renno61 wrote:
    Belinda stewart-wilson
    31029373.jpg

Beautiful and Flemingesque even on this picture. But at 41-42, mid 40s when the film will be shot, it is highly unlikely.
    What about Clair Forlani?
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas
    Quantum07 wrote:
    What about Clair Forlani?

She would've been a fine Bond girl back in the 90's and early 2000. The only problem is she's now 40.

• renno61 wrote:
    Belinda stewart-wilson
    31029373.jpg

But she's Wills mum. I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that Bond was getting off with Wills mum.
  • renno61 wrote:
    Belinda stewart-wilson
    31029373.jpg

But she's Wills mum. I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that Bond was getting off with Wills mum.

"Your mum is so fit Will, I reckon she could be a prostitute!"
    Dame Edna :D
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Tracy wrote:
    Dame Edna :D

Spamtastic.

X(
  • I really think Saffron Burrows would have made the perfect Bond girl in her prime. Not so sure about today, though...
    Beatrice Rosen - drop dead gorgeous plus she can do an outstanding Russian accent if needed (see The Dark Knight or 2012).

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2281746688/nm0742389

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    RollTide15 wrote:
    I really think Saffron Burrows would have made the perfect Bond girl in her prime. Not so sure about today, though...
    Agreed. Always had a thing for her. :x
    Dryden wrote:
    Beatrice Rosen - drop dead gorgeous plus she can do an outstanding Russian accent if needed (see The Dark Knight or 2012).
    Lovely girl- reminds me of the blonde receptionist from CR. We're long overdue for some blonde Bond girls.
    QBranch wrote:
    RollTide15 wrote:
    I really think Saffron Burrows would have made the perfect Bond girl in her prime. Not so sure about today, though...
    Agreed. Always had a thing for her. :x
    Dryden wrote:
    Lovely girl- reminds me of the blonde receptionist from CR. We're long overdue for some blonde Bond girls.

I always wished reception girls would get into bed with Bond in CR, although I wouldn't know how it could have been included in the script. Same thing with the girl at the reception in QOS. We haven't had in ages Bond girls like Patricia Fearing or Silvia Trench, women who Bond beds but are oblivious to his line of work. A bit like Rosen's character in The Dark Knight, thinking about it.

Oh and yes, Béatrice Rosen would be a great choice.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I wouldn't mind seeing Michelle Williams in a villainous role.
    Anyone know if Emmanuelle Vaugier can act? She certainly looks the part..

Emmanuelle-Vaugier-emmanuelle-vaugier-23546953-1074-1499.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited January 2013 Posts: 2,635
    I've first known Vaugier from NFS: Carbon as Nikki. Then, i've watched her in a very bad movie which also Pamela Anderson and Denise Richards acted on. The movie sucks, but Vaugier stills act good at it, imho... Then i've saw her in Two And A Half Men, by Season 3 and 4. I love her, and she's so gourgeous. She'd be a nice choose for a Bond girl.
    As @CommanderRoss' photo didn't show up, here's some pics of her:

Emmanuelle-emmanuelle-vaugier-6573162-1023-1500.jpg
    emmanuelle-vaugier.jpg?d=1024
    600full-my-profile.jpg
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 12,837
    renno61 wrote:
    Belinda stewart-wilson
    31029373.jpg

"Your mum is so fit Will, I reckon she could be a prostitute!"

=)) If they get Wills mum in a Bond film then they have to get Neils sister in too. Just for the hell of it.

29375202.jpg

Actually they are both pretty hot and there are worse ideas for Bond girls. Maybe I wouldn't mind after all.
  • Anyone know if Emmanuelle Vaugier can act? She certainly looks the part..

Oh, I know her from CSI. From what I remember she was pretty good in that. I think she speaks fluent French too.
    jackdagger wrote:

Oh, I know her from CSI. From what I remember she was pretty good in that. I think she speaks fluent French too.

With a name like hers that is no surprising.
  • Ludovico wrote:
    jackdagger wrote:

With a name like hers that is no surprising.

My name is about as French as hers and I only know like, five words. X_X