Is a black James Bond inevitable ?

15678911»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    To put it simply: This shouldn't happen.

This isn't me being racist, I am far from it. Fleming wrote Bond as a white man, and that is how it should stay to honor the character and Ian's vision that have been a part of the films for 50 years.

Sadly, we don't have enough maturity on these boards to go into an intelligent discussion on this issue, but that is my piece and I'll leave you all to it until this thread is inevitably closed again.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Sadly, we don't have enough maturity on these boards to go into an intelligent discussion on this issue
    I've seen maturity here, in spurts.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    chrisisall wrote:
    Sadly, we don't have enough maturity on these boards to go into an intelligent discussion on this issue
    I've seen maturity here, in spurts.

It only takes one bad egg to ruin an argument, and we all know who I am referring to with that statement. Someone who will be only a whistle in the breeze very, very soon.
  • Data_ThiefData_Thief Banned
    I think we all know who that bad egg is...
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Okay this has gone on long enough for me.
    This discussion is going no where. For the time being I'm going to close the thread.
    If and when the time comes to open it again, then it can be.
This discussion has been closed.