James Bond Car Collection

Comments

This bond car collection is going to be a classic. They are only going to go up in value.
  • I wonder if anybody as got every issue but still in the plastic "bag" that covers the magazine and the car, now that really would be something.
    Dave1974 wrote:
    I wonder if anybody as got every issue but still in the plastic "bag" that covers the magazine and the car, now that really would be something.

Someone probably has.

• edited January 2013 Posts: 27
    I was thinking earlier, I reckon this will be one of the hardest things in the world to get a 100% mint version of (the whole collection), if you have to;

1. Like I said have a complete un-opened collection, (might not even exist). but there is always one I guess (like you said)
    2. 134 perfect magazines
    3. 134 cars, no scratches on the cases
    4. Magazine (boxes?) not used
    5. Subscriber free gifts in perfect condition (I didn't even get these) and I have the whole collection

I hope it does exist but, I bet it's super rare and the collection only ended this week.
  • TAJTAJ
    I have issues 1-84 for sale. All still boxed and with magazines.
  • off topic slightly:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17239#

Support this and get this lego db5 made....looks like good fun
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 820
    Well I getting close the issue 134 with Moonrakers Rolls Royce Shadows. I don't even know is more to come??? The James Bond Car collection seem to be half working. Every time I try to log Back issues it doesn't come
    http://www.JamesBondcars.co.uk
    Agent7F wrote:
    Well I getting close the issue 134 with Moonrakers Rolls Royce Shadows. I don't even know is more to come??? The James Bond Car collection seem to be half working. Every time I try to log Back issues it doesn't come

The Moonraker issue 134 is the final model my friend! :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:

Are sure about that???? I hope so.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Yes, it's the last one. The collection ended for most of us in January.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Only have about a dozen of them---can't get in the USA cept thru eBay. too bad. I'd have them all then.
    Agent7F wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:

Trust me its true! As you would have seen alot more comments on here about it! :))
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:

Trust me its true! As you would have seen alot more comments on here about it! :))

Well you right & I got the last issue. Well it was great When I'm gone I inherit the Cars to my Nephew name.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2013 Posts: 4,444
    Bought 133 today and it confirm also 134 going to be the last one.

But get Uk version a 3th holder for the magazine or not ?, we don't get a third one yet.

I wish there extented with 3 magazine's with the 3 gift ''cars'' for people like me who bought in the store and not subcribe and if needed the magazine's without a number. I whant send the Dutch website a email, but i can't find the website any more :-/
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    M_Balje wrote:
    But get Uk version a 3th holder for the magazine or not ?, we don't get a third one yet.

You have to phone up and ask for more. I did and they sent for two more, I now have four in total.
    M_Balje wrote:
    I wish there extented with 3 magazine's with the 3 gift ''cars'' for people like me who bought in the store and not subcribe and if needed the magazine's without a number. I whant send the Dutch website a email, but i can't find the website any more :-/

They really were "subscriber only" cars. Bad luck @M_Balje.
    Agent7F wrote:
    [
    Well you right & I got the last issue. Well it was great When I'm gone I inherit the Cars to my Nephew name.

Well I got the complete so will be great. I like I wrote the cars will go to my Nephew.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    I have Mustang, Aston Martin DBS, 5 DB5's,Vanquish, Onatopps Ferrari, 3 BMW'S,Sunbeam Alpine,Zao's Jaguar, Lotus Esprit,Goldfingers car, seen the orginial Aston Martin DB5 and orginal Jaguar XKR.
  • Ads for James Bond Eaglemoss products have been popping up in my feed lately. I'm a subscriber of the Batmobile one, but had no idea they had been doing Bond for so long (looking at this thread)!!
    https://www.007car-collection.com/?promocode=BM001SGLE&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9b6-BRCq7YP34tvW_uUBEiQAkK3svVKz290ZjbzZ1e539o1WEVlZNJAs--QnGpECD7O4eFUaAtCM8P8HAQ

original.png

Suffice to say, I just subscribed to Bond too!

...and there goes all my money....
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I've got them all up to issue 100. But I hardly have any place to store them.
    I'm surprised they are re releasing them again.
    I like these too. Formula One - The Car Collection
    https://www.f1carcollection.com/magazine.php#1
    Ads for James Bond Eaglemoss products have been popping up in my feed lately. I'm a subscriber of the Batmobile one, but had no idea they had been doing Bond for so long (looking at this thread)!!
    https://www.007car-collection.com/?promocode=BM001SGLE&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9b6-BRCq7YP34tvW_uUBEiQAkK3svVKz290ZjbzZ1e539o1WEVlZNJAs--QnGpECD7O4eFUaAtCM8P8HAQ

original.png

Suffice to say, I just subscribed to Bond too!

...and there goes all my money....

Got them all, You will need a very BIG shelf to put them on my friend! :))
    Oh yes, I can confirm that. Beware, my friends, beware. The collection as it stands now contains 134 models, plus three for the subscribers. And it takes quite a lot of place. So, if you haven't a big appartment... forget it !

One question, though : will they add some more ? After all, we got only one model for SF, and I could do with the DB 10 and Hinx's Jaguar from SP. (and yes, I have some space left in my display cases ; not much, but enough if the collection goes to 150 models).
    Gerard wrote: »
    Oh yes, I can confirm that. Beware, my friends, beware. The collection as it stands now contains 134 models, plus three for the subscribers. And it takes quite a lot of place. So, if you haven't a big appartment... forget it !

One question, though : will they add some more ? After all, we got only one model for SF, and I could do with the DB 10 and Hinx's Jaguar from SP. (and yes, I have some space left in my display cases ; not much, but enough if the collection goes to 150 models).

I thought this too?!!! Maybe their is a possibility of this if they are all being re-released?
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    edited February 2017 Posts: 3,347
    Just signed up for this and issue 1 is en route today. Excited to start this collection, albeit a bit daunting. Going to be difficult to find space for all 134+!

Anyone know how often these ship? How many cars you receive in a given month? I believe it states two per, but was a little confused. 24 cars a year would take a solid 6 years to get the full boat!
    Well, one car every fortnight, you do the math. At one moment, we were down to one car per month, so it lasted a bit more, but every subscriber received two cars per month, if memory serves.
    Thanks!

@RogueAgent & @Gerard, just received the first issue. The collector's guide does indeed say that it covers all 24 Bond entries through SPECTRE and also says 'Beyond'. So I'm wondering if for those in the US who are able to purchase for the first time, that this plans to go a few years up through Bond 25 and then release cars for B25 as well.

Regardless, it sounds like there are definitely new issues to original collectors on the way.
    Thanks!

@RogueAgent & @Gerard, just received the first issue. The collector's guide does indeed say that it covers all 24 Bond entries through SPECTRE and also says 'Beyond'. So I'm wondering if for those in the US who are able to purchase for the first time, that this plans to go a few years up through Bond 25 and then release cars for B25 as well.

Regardless, it sounds like there are definitely new issues to original collectors on the way.

Well I better look out for new models to add to what I have then?
    Just taken a look at this rerelease, and it's as if they are doing the one's that they did not get rid of the first time around? Will keep an eye on this as if they do release new models in particular from Skyfall and Spectre, as well as models not done from the previous movies then I will purchase these. How often are they being released over there?
    Once every two weeks. They are the same model as the original release, just being advertised with new cars to include SF, SP, and 'beyond'
    Once every two weeks. They are the same model as the original release, just being advertised with new cars to include SF, SP, and 'beyond'

Interesting? Is this on TV? Any links? Certainly would love to add new models to my collection!