James Bond Car Collection

1121314151618»

Comments

• MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Just what it says in the initial collector's magazine they sent me with car 1. I can post a picture of text if needed
    Just what it says in the initial collector's magazine they sent me with car 1. I can post a picture of text if needed

Yeah that would be cool. Kind of curious as to what it says as their has been nothing about it in the UK?
    One question, Moose : what's the next issue ? Thanks by advance.
    edited February 2017 Posts: 3,347
    2lffpvI

2lQknCF

Next issue is Mustang Mach 1 from DAF
    Can you try to repost the info Moose with fleas as they are not opening up? They are the same models but in a totally different order to when first released?
    Indeed : originally, the Mustang from DAF was issue 13, way back when. At least according to Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_Car_Collection
    edited February 2017 Posts: 3,347
    el36o4.jpg

25qcfx0.jpg
    el36o4.jpg

25qcfx0.jpg

Cheers for that, Please keep us updated if they update the list as IF their are new models added that I do not already have? I will most certainly purchase them!
    Will do @rogueagent! Expecting the Mustang from DAF next week.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Whenever this collection ended I always wondered when they would update with newer cars. Never thought the money grabbers would do it this soon!
    Samuel001 wrote: »
    Whenever this collection ended I always wondered when they would update with newer cars. Never thought the money grabbers would do it this soon!

I am not surprised Samuel, money talks everywhere these days!