Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited June 2011 Posts: 3,262
    Oh, Randomnator! Why did you have to pit my 2 favorite remaining girls against each other?! :-((

Goodnight, Goodnight, sleep well my dear, you've need to fear Fiona Volpe is here!

Just to make sure I'm being clear, I cast my vote for

VOLPE

Definitely VOLPE, even though I will miss the lovely blond Swede.
    Fiona Volpe
    well for me this is really really hard but since everybody voted for Volpe than i am voting for Goodnight randomnator can be cruel Volpe can go to the finals
    Fiona Volpe
    well for me this is really really hard but since everybody voted for Volpe than i am voting for Goodnight randomnator can be cruel Volpe can go to the finals
    Thanks, dragonsky. I'm glad she'll have at least one vote. And I agree, randomnator can be very cruel(I'm remembering the Nancy vs. Mrs. Bond round :-(( )
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    I vote for Fiona because any woman that should be locked up in a cage is Wild enough for me, J7wild

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cf3a9a137283147

p.s. never did like Miss Goodnight in TMWTGG anyway, she was whiney and incompetent
  • Fiona Volpe
    FINONA
    Goodnight
    Fiona
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Fiona
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 57
    GOODNIGHT

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Fiona Volpe.
  • Fiona Volpe, the best Bond girl of the series. I shall remain faithful :P
    Easy: Volpe, Fiona
    Fiona - no question
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    poor Miss Goodnight :-((
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Yes indeed, that Randomnator can be cruel sometimes. We say goodnight to The Man With the Golden Gun as Fiona Volpe becomes the first woman to head to Quarterfinals (or Great Eight if you prefer) by defeating Mary Goodnight 15-3. Even Mary's Meedjet of Mayhem couldn't help her beat Fiona. Give it up to Mary as she had a good run in the tournament.

Will the Randomnator's cruel streak continue? Let's find out.

I will say this. The second Moore woman will be eliminated in the next match. This means a battle of the Moore women will take place today. Let's see which two will enter Kerim's Karnage Kage. Ooh, let's rename that. I don't like how those initials came out. How about Kerim's Wading Pool of Tapioca Pudding instead?

OK, I'll stop now. Our first participant made easy work of Inga and defeated her psuedo co-star Andrea Anders. She is hoping not to be the second Swede eliminated. Bringing her giant hair dryer of audio interference is the one and only Kristina Wayborn...

Magda

Now, who will Magda's Moore Era opponent be. Wouldn't it be crazy if the Randomnator selected Octopussy. Octopussy could avenge Andrea's elimination. We've had a same film match in each round thus far.

Well guess what?

It ain't happening.

Magda's opponent has eliminated two Connery Era girls, Kissy and Paula. Known for having hounds released on her and for releasing her hounds, this Frenchwoman is ready to do battle. Riding down in her golf cart is the one, the only Madamemoiselle Clery...

Corrine Dufour

Looks like we may have an unexpected guest in the Great Eight. Will it be the wild-haired Magda or the less is better fashionista Corrine? Vote away and let's see who wins the Battle of #2 Moore girls and tastes the sweet victory of tapioca pudding.

• LudsLuds MIA
    In a surprising matchup, I'll go with Magda but would be just as happy if Corrine won.
    I cast my vote for my lovely assistant Magda
  • Magda
    Corrine
    Magda
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Corrine but of course!!
    Magda
    Corrine
    Corrine
    Corrine..
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Corrine
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Corrine because she flies a helicopter without wearing a bra.