"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

What's happening to AC Milan? I know they lost some good players, but come on!
  • RC7 wrote:
    Anyone watching MOTD? It's Bond themed. Brilliant.

Yep I'm watching.

Ended with my fav bond song...nobody does it better...

Well done boys - excellent passing football in front of the KOP, brilliant result, 2 more games and a potential return to Wembley :)
    largo2 wrote:
    Well done boys - excellent passing football in front of the KOP, brilliant result, 2 more games and a potential return to Wembley :)

Congratulations Largo! You must be well pleased to put one over your old manager? I am hoping we will do the same now against Villa!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    largo2 wrote:

Congratulations Largo! You must be well pleased to put one over your old manager? I am hoping we will do the same now against Villa!

good luck
    norwich v swansea final would be good

• largo2 wrote:

Bennyollox!!!!! - Another loss at the red's home ground - it's obscene. The once most feared ground in football has become an open playground for girls.

Bring back Rafa the gaffa - and that's a fact.
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    largo2 wrote:

good luck
    norwich v swansea final would be good

What a shocker that would be?!!! :-O lol!
  • I love DC the boy made me proud, he stiffs Man Utd, he's a 'Pool man through and through:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4638073/Never-say-Gary-Neville-again.html
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I love DC the boy made me proud, he stiffs Man Utd, he's a 'Pool man through and through:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4638073/Never-say-Gary-Neville-again.html

no offence mate but if you are a liverpool supporter, please educate yourself on our great club and the sun newspaper.

• DCisared wrote:
    I love DC the boy made me proud, he stiffs Man Utd, he's a 'Pool man through and through:

no offence mate but if you are a liverpool supporter, please educate yourself on our great club and the sun newspaper.

Know all about it dude...just posting News even if it does come from the scum

• 1-0. Nice. 6th place now.

Allardyce must've been pleased. Wonder how Nolan felt about it...
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,329
    DCisared wrote:

Know all about it dude...just posting News even if it does come from the scum

ill turn a blind eye i understand alot of people buy that paper and i wont ram it down peoples throats on what to do , im past caring what clueless idiots think or say anymore.
    thats not saying i think you are by the way lol
    fair enough on reporting the story
    i just cant stand anything to do with that company
    JFT96
    1-0. Nice. 6th place now.

Allardyce must've been pleased. Wonder how Nolan felt about it...

great result away at st james park that.
    nolan always produces the goods!

• Yep, Nolan is a God send.

And say what you will about Allardyce but I think he really has helped us get back on form. I honestly couldn't see us back up and at 6th with Grant.
    Wonder if Rooney will be matchfit again once the England friendly is out the way? ;)
    another waste of time friendly - roll on saturday
    /\ certainly is! I just cross my fingers and hope none of our club players pick up a GENUINE injury!
  • Can we just get rid of Rooney, we haven't won anything with him and we never will?

Build the team around three new Lions - Jack, Raheem and Theo.
  • Hey guys as per user name Salford born and bred MUFC fan.
    Im a regular at the reserve games played at Altrincham Moss Lane and usually the under 18s & under 16s played at Carrington as like to watch the youth coming through and they are always of very high standard + free entry as a club member + get too as many first team games as possible next one up for me is QPR home at the end of the month.
    On a side note think its only a matter of time before Rooney is sold - after he handed in his transfer request his card has been fully marked by SAF but only when he is ready. Genius by fergie to get RVP this summer wot a signing.

Also if their is one thing England are good at its winning pointless friendlys.
    that goal from ibrahimovich then . omg possibly the best goal ive ever seen!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,347
    trooll.jpg
    Haha, eat THAT you Zlatan whiners! =))

What a way to anoint our new national arena.

Sweden 4 - 2 England
    Haha, eat THAT you Zlatan whiners! =))

What a way to anoint our new national arena.

Sweden 4 - 2 England

i love how much grief zlatan has recieved on this thread =))
    i think he was reading our posts!
    incredible perfomance! kudos ibra kudos!
    i know it was only a friendly but i wont be forgeting this night in a hurry.
    Yeah Zlatan is at his best when it really matters............Mostly not. :D ;)
  • Zlatan Arena got a perfect opening match. ZLATAN!! :D
  • zlatans forth goal was a worldy. A good run out for some of the inexperienced England players, last fifteen minutes with a number of substitutes made England lost cohesion.

Though it was Swedens night, opening new stadium and all.
    Australia beat korea 2-1. Hope that cheers up everyone. :)
    What an incredible 4th goal from Zlatan last night! Absolute class! :O
  • Suarez you are genius. You need a partner though. Come on the mighty Liverpool. Norwich u did me proud. Avb you are a male appendage.
    Suarez you are genius. You need a partner though. Come on the mighty Liverpool. Norwich u did me proud. Avb you are a male appendage.

Thank you from a VERY happy and proud Norwich fan! <:-P Chris Hughton and the boys are giving it a real go once again following on from Paul Lambert! There are games you expect points and ones you don't! Well done boys!
    Suarez you are genius. You need a partner though. Come on the mighty Liverpool. Norwich u did me proud. Avb you are a male appendage.

We need 2 strikers. Maybe Ba could come to liverpool in january.
    I don't know why spurs got avb after what he did at chelsea.