"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

RogueAgent wrote:
    largo2 wrote:
    people in the know think Dennis the menace next Swans manager :-?
    Jury is out on this one

Lol! Do not worry too much Largo! Norwich have been linked with Desperate Dan! :)) looks like chris who?ton is fav would you be happy with that?
    Happy with Hughton should we get him?
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,347
    Just have to bump this one with my joy.

Germany - Sweden (WC qualifications), 4-0 after 50 minutes. Final result? <font color=green size=6><b>4-4</b></font>.

This is huge for the Swedish football team, never seen a catch-up like that!
    I have never seen such a farce as to how the Poland v England was handled tonight! :-O :)) =)) What an absolute joke that it took them so long to make a decision in the blindingly obvious!
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    I have never seen such a farce as to how the Poland v England was handled tonight! :-O :)) =)) What an absolute joke that it took them so long to make a decision in the blindingly obvious!

FIFA stands for F****** Idiots F****** About didn't you know? ;)

Yep and the Dutch did take care of the Romanian problem with 1-4 in their favor. :-))
  • RogueAgent wrote:

What does the FA stand for? Sweet FA?

They had a roof on the stadium and the polish team didn't want it closed.

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Just have to bump this one with my joy.

Germany - Sweden (WC qualifications), 4-0 after 50 minutes. Final result? <font color=green size=6><b>4-4</b></font>.

This is huge for the Swedish football team, never seen a catch-up like that!

nice one !
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    RogueAgent wrote:

Definetly. Why did they refuse to close the f*cking roof anyway?
  • RogueAgent wrote:

What does the FA stand for? Sweet FA?

They had a roof on the stadium and the polish team didn't want it closed.

To quote the late great Brian Clough, FA stands for what they know about football...I'll let you use your imagination on that one.

Shambolic
    maybe we can get back to proper football at the weekend
    How funny was it today to see a bright sunny day in Poland, so they decided to close the roof! ~X( =))
  • A stadium that doesn't work built in Poland. British builders eh?
    There really is no better place to laugh than the football thread those last five post all made me chuckle lol
    I slept through the England game and honestly I'm glad I did, Long ago I passed the stage of caring about that shower of s**t
    Give me the nightmare of liverpools inconsistency anyday
    Good luck to all our members teams this weekend :)
    Well done Swansea boys - Needed the win to kick start the push to the title this season :-O
  • At last, I can watch Match of the Day with a box of tissues, the lights off and the volume on the down-low. Thank you Reading for sacking your manager.
    At last, I can watch Match of the Day with a box of tissues, the lights off and the volume on the down-low. Thank you Reading for sacking your manager.

is that wishful thinking ??
  • largo2 wrote:
    At last, I can watch Match of the Day with a box of tissues, the lights off and the volume on the down-low. Thank you Reading for sacking your manager.

Liverpool have won at home. And BR was a former sacked Reading manager.

:!!
    largo2 wrote:

Liverpool have won at home. And BR was a former sacked Reading manager.

:!!

you mean swansea reserves ;) with the likes of Brenden pascoe joe allen and borini
    He was also our manager, but I am affraid money talks, oh well at least we have Laudrup now :D
    sorry mods for the double post
    Holy dooley guys! My team beat Gunners!!!!! Get in!!! Been getting alot of grief of some fans at work! They are so gonna get it on monday morning! 8-} <:-P :-bd
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Cut the swearing out folks. Placing asterisk in offending words does not make it okay.
    You all know this is against the forums terms and conditions of use.
    Further instances will result in warnings and / or suspensions.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Holy dooley guys! My team beat Gunners!!!!! Get in!!! Been getting alot of grief of some fans at work! They are so gonna get it on monday morning! 8-} <:-P :-bd

credit where credit is due
  • largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

!@£$%^&;&*()_+

So glad for your manager. And is it just me or is Delia really hot?

• edited October 2012 Posts: 12,506
    largo2 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

!@£$%^&;&*()_+

So glad for your manager. And is it just me or is Delia really hot?

Cheers guys! We have had a tough run, put unlike the scorelines would suggest? We have put in decent performances without any rewards. That's the nature of the Premier League though. Our next fixture? Lunchtime game against Aston Villa and our old Manager! Should be VERY interesting! So respect and admire our former manager but for 90 minutes? That will be on hold! <:-P

As for our beloved Delia! She has ploughed so much of her OWN cash into the club, is a proud Canary like me, AND a great cook! Yes my dear MODS i did say cook so don't worry! lol
  • RC7RC7
    Anyone watching MOTD? It's Bond themed. Brilliant.
  • RC7RC7
    Seriously? No one watching this? It's awesome.
  • RC7 wrote:
    Seriously? No one watching this? It's awesome.
    Watching watching.
  • RC7 wrote:
    Anyone watching MOTD? It's Bond themed. Brilliant.

Yep I'm watching.
    How's it bond themed guys? I'm intrigued??