James Bond Documentary Everything or Nothing Coming Oct. 5

Comments

• Will this be released on DVD? Anyone heard?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Will this be released on DVD? Anyone heard?

I don't think they'll release a Blu-ray/DVD only for the documentary. It would be much better if they'll put it together with SKYFALL as a bonus disc.

I don't think they'll release a Blu-ray/DVD only for the documentary. It would be much better if they'll put it together with SKYFALL as a bonus disc.

That is my hope too Marketto! Perhaps you could use your influence on your good friends Babs and Michael to make this happen? ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Perhaps you could use your influence on your good friends Babs and Michael to make this happen? ;)

Haha, sure. I'll do my best.

RogueAgent wrote:
    Perhaps you could use your influence on your good friends Babs and Michael to make this happen? ;)

Haha, sure. I'll do my best.

Thats all i ask? :)) ;)
  • Very disappointed with Sir Sean over this and his lack of participation :(
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Very disappointed with Sir Sean over this and his lack of participation :(

Even Barbara Broccoli mentioned this at the recent press conference. Still, as she said "Sean's work is there to speak for itself".
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

That would be more like it. I could sling out the crappy Bond 50 bonus disc and stick SF and EON in the those slots and finally have the box set we should have had all along.

EON basically seems to be what I imagined the Being Bond extra was going to be anyway.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 3,494

That would be more like it. I could sling out the crappy Bond 50 bonus disc and stick SF and EON in the those slots and finally have the box set we should have had all along.

EON basically seems to be what I imagined the Being Bond extra was going to be anyway.

I'd like to get this along with SF. Glad you're no longer sounding like the jerk milkman in TLD. I'd smack anyone who called me a "bleeding yank". Right in the "gob". But then, my countrymen have done that a few times in the distant past :))
  • http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=95343

Also everyone's favorite critic Mark Kermode will be reviewing this on his show.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Just spoke to the director. What a nice chap.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited October 2012 Posts: 9,117

I'd like to get this along with SF. Glad you're no longer sounding like the jerk milkman in TLD. I'd smack anyone who called me a "bleeding yank". Right in the "gob". But then, my countrymen have done that a few times in the distant past :))

Au contraire - I am still vexed in the extreme that the 'bleeding yanks' are all sitting down to watch EON for free tonight whilst all I get is Rog on The sodding One Show (and thats not even free once you factor in the extortionate licence fee).

On this patricular day better to be a bleeding yank than a mugged off Brit.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 83
    Oh well this time tomorrow i'll be in the odeon covent garden enjoying EoN.

While I can understand the frustration of people who don't have an odeon local or even in the same region as them, I cannot understand all the fury from people who do have a local odeon. So it's going to cost you circa £8/£12 to go a see it. No more than most of you will spend for a few drinks at a pub or local takeaway/restaurant.

If they did show it on Sky 007 Movies as has been suggested then what about the people who don't/can't afford Sky?

This will no doubt be released on DVD/BluRay at some stage so those of who can go see it do so. Plus if you have the will and do a little research online its not too difficult to persuade Epix that you are viewing from within the USA
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Yeah, you can use a proxy server. http://www.publicproxyservers.com/proxy/list2.html

AussieBond wrote:
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=95343

Also everyone's favorite critic Mark Kermode will be reviewing this on his show.

Thanks for the link. Good read.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can't wait to see what Kermode thinks. I love that man.
  • Me too
  • I'm watching EoN right now, its already playing on epixhd.com although it's not supposed to Premier til 8pm (EST)!
    Not sure if the free 14 day trial is still available, but worth trying if you don't already have an account.
    Wonder if someone will try putting it up on YouTube later and how long before it's taken down?
    Bondpix wrote:
    I'm watching EoN right now, its already playing on epixhd.com although it's not supposed to Premier til 8pm (EST)!
    Not sure if the free 14 day trial is still available, but worth trying if you don't already have an account.
    Wonder if someone will try putting it up on YouTube later and how long before it's taken down?

Please do post your thoughts once you have seen it?
  • tqbtqb
    Very good doc
    I love how the bond legacy behind the scenes is never about the money etc, its always about the relationships. I think that's what keeps it going.

Having said that- theres a rendition of the bond theme at about 59:00 minutes when Bond parachutes off the cliff- I want it!
    tqb wrote:
    Very good doc
    I love how the bond legacy behind the scenes is never about the money etc, its always about the relationships. I think that's what keeps it going.

Having said that- theres a rendition of the bond theme at about 59:00 minutes when Bond parachutes off the cliff- I want it!

Good to hear a positive review. Really hope to see this some how?
  • tqbtqb
    There have been a lot of Docs about Bond and such-- this one goes more into fleming and the relationship between Harry and Cubby. The actors (except for Connery) give good interviews. Dalton in particuliar- you don't hear from him much. You hear Lazenby's side of the story. They talk about the Thunderball/NSNA issues. Brosnan seems at piece with the fact that they had to move on. You can't access epixhd.com?
    Mark Kermode's review:

This really seems like a great hour and a half. I hope I'm able to see it soon.
  • Saw Everything or Nothing this evening, was absolutely incredible, well worth going to see in the cinema. Surprisingly it was a really emotional going through the story of the Eon family.
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    Amazing Doc actually .. I wish connery was there but alright ..
    I felt I gonna cry
    when barbra said connery called cubby before he dies and said I love you cubby
    So maybe he did let bygones be bygones? If so, why hold the grudge today? If hate to say such a thing but could Sean just have said it for Cubby's sake?

I guess we may never know the full story.
  • Just started it. Best gun barrel ever!!!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited October 2012 Posts: 543
    Just started it. Best gun barrel ever!!!
    That's what I thought - I said "That was awesome!"

It was pretty good although I need to rewatch it as I was talking Bond with my uncle and cousin who were kinda interested. Good thing I captured it on my laptop so I can watch it this weekend.

Artemis81 wrote:
    Just started it. Best gun barrel ever!!!
    That's what I thought - I said "That was awesome!"

It was pretty good although I need to rewatch it as I was talking Bond with my uncle and cousin who were kinda interested. Good thing I captured it on my laptop so I can watch it this weekend.

Is there any way you could PM me a download link? :)
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Artemis81 wrote:
    Is there any way you could PM me a download link? :)
    I still need to trim it down and encode it so it's not 6gb! It may take some time, but I could PM to you when I'm done.