The Countdown Thread

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    skyfall is fast approaching! \:D/ :!!
    Bond is back this month!

Yeah he is baby!!!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Seven weeks today for those of us down under.
    22nd November.
    3 weeks tomorrow for the UK!!!!! \m/
  • 21 days to go. 9 and so hours till the theme.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    RogueAgent wrote:

3 weeks today in Portugal. Why did I move out of there :( Oh, now I remember, great job offer might have had something to do with it ;;) Still, they get Bond even before the UK [-( I can already hear my mother on the phone.
    Sandy wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

3 weeks today in Portugal. Why did I move out of there :( Oh, now I remember, great job offer might have had something to do with it ;;) Still, they get Bond even before the UK [-( I can already hear my mother on the phone.

But we do have the WORLD PREMIERE! ;)
    2 HOURS 5 MINUTES until World 007 day and Adele! Feels alot better than New Years Eve!
    Less than 20 days until the previere!

It's funny how calm this thread is when we're so close.

On a side note I just found out by accident and much to my happiness that my local cinema is having a preview session (which means original version) of Skyfall apparently on the 31st of October, though it could be sooner :D
    I cannot believe some of you guys will be able to see Skyfall in just over two weeks! After such a long wait!

November 9th for us over here in the states :-/
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    18 days to go, this is like the best thing in a loooong time. I have been waiting for this since i left the cinema on 31st October 2008...
  • MrBond wrote:
    18 days to go, this is like the best thing in a loooong time. I have been waiting for this since i left the cinema on 31st October 2008...

So have I. I cannot beleive its going to be 4 years since qos. The time has flown by, but it has been very long. Its only 17 days left. It will be here before we know it. Ive also got 007 legends to look forwar dto a week before. Its going to be great.
  • All I can hear is the countdown guy from the end of DAF saying 17 days and counting.....
  • So close now. Can't blooming wait. I just hope it lives up to my expectations, I'm sure it will!!
    Only 2 years and approx 10 days until Bond 24!!
    LeChiffre wrote:
    Only 2 years and approx 10 days until Bond 24!!

=)) Priceless!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 655
    16 days and counting....... so close now. I have been excited for this film since they announced the very first photo. lol. But i have been waiting since QoS really.

It will fly by now, because i have 007 legends to play a week before, and i am still watching my bonf blu rays. This is one of my favourite years.

Ive already talked about this in another thread, but is anyone on this thread going to watch skyfall more than once. And if so, are you going to go twice in one day. I plan on watching it again at night.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    @Gareth - maybe after a couple of weeks. I didn't get the point of watching a movie at the cinema, several times. But I was coming back after an interview, whilst wearing a suit, I decided to pop in my local Odeon (I have time to kill), and watch QOS*. After all, Bond movies are only in the cinema once... ;)

I walked in there doing my best Bond impersonation, walking like Connery...

The girl must have thought I was a complete weirdo.
    Around a month or so until we get SkyFall here. \:D/
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I think i'm going to watch SF 3 times at cinema, more or less.
    I just hope that those unfortunate to have to wait until after the film opens in the UK and Europe are able to avoid any further spoilers! I,m sure all reviews will be directed to an appropriate forum!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 655
    I am definatly going at least twice, but it might be a third before it leaves the cinema. B-) B-) B-)
  • About 4 1/2 weeks to go for us in the states! :O
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    About 4 1/2 weeks to go for us in the states! :O
    Still seems like a long ways away!! Anyways, I will probably see it twice, first at IMAX then at the regular cinema.

• Artemis81 wrote:
    About 4 1/2 weeks to go for us in the states! :O
    Still seems like a long ways away!! Anyways, I will probably see it twice, first at IMAX then at the regular cinema.

Yeah, it's basically a month away still but 4 weeks sounds better. lol I know I'll see it in regular cinemas multiple times. Not sure about IMAX.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    I like the IMAX experience (large screen, great sound, comfy seats) so I would love to see it first there. It can be kinda expensive so that's why I'm seeing it at the regular cinema later.
  • It's only 16 days left in S.Korea! I'm going to watch the first screening in the morning that day in IMAX! I think I'll watch Skyfall only in IMAX, at least 3 times. After watching it first, I'll decide how many times I'll watch it again.
    In case anyone is interested the tickets for Skyfall are now available for sale in Germany (Cineplex at least).
    I found out that they will show the movie on 23rd Nov. here.. :-w
    OMG!!!! It's 007 days to go until Skyfall arrives! And only 4 days to the premiere itself!!!! I hope one if not more of the terrestial tv stations do a red carpet tv special like they have in the past! [-O<