Adele - 'Skyfall' title song discussion

Comments

Some of you need to grow up :)
  • erm, yes it is. why you ask.
  • That link from The Sweeney, who also has to be jetsetwilly has made me realise something. I will let you guys work it out.
    That link from The Sweeney, who also has to be jetsetwilly has made me realise something. I will let you guys work it out.

Please, if you have something to say then say it instead of wasting space in the thread with guessing games about an argument that happened two pages ago.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Seriously, can we get back on topic? Enough with that childish, foolish nonsense. You're seriously arguing over who's a bigger Bond fan? For heaven's sake.

Back on topic please. Adele, SKYFALL title song, go.
  • C'mon Willy and Gareth, hug it out already ;) :D
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    gt007 wrote:
    Seriously, can we get back on topic? Enough with that childish, foolish nonsense. You're seriously arguing over who's a bigger Bond fan? For heaven's sake.

I have, im ok with willy now.

So, theres nothing realy else to talk about until its announced. ?

If it is Adele, do you think she will all be solo, or will anyone else sing with her?
  • Adele HMV Song. I noticed this on a website.

A person called Sweeny said the exact same thing you did. I take it that is you Jetsetwilly? Just thought i would check. http://www.danielcraigisnotbond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3308&p=65550
    Yup! That's me. I've also defended my mate on a couple of other Bond forums too.

• C'mon Willy and Gareth, hug it out already ;) :D

Everything is cool with us. We sorted it out yesterday.
  • You had the moral high ground mate but lost it with that.
    OK, the argument got a little silly from both sides, but we sorted it now. Everything's cool.

• Ah, it's all peace and happiness once again at the good 'ol MI6. ;)
  • FIGHT FIGHT FIG...oh am I a little late to this party? :)
    I am pretty desperate to hear Adele's track now though!
  • "91 new posts, cool, maybe they've finally announced the title singe- oops, my mistake, it's just a stupidly long argument over nothing"

Seriously that was really disappointing. Fun to read though. Always nice to have a good argument.
  • EiragornEiragorn Hessia
    Well, I still think of the PTS being shot in May. Shouldn't they have some kind of song up their sleeves to do so? And why had she been to studio as early as last November - What has been announced in September 2011! Then she really should not have gone to Abbey Road two weeks ago...

I think the first song she offered wasn't appropriate but because of her household name and the Winehouse catastrophe she got a second chance she took last week! That would also explain the HMV leak: They wanted to test the song!
    I'm looking forward more to hearing the new Bond theme by Adele than any other in recent memory. I really love "You Know My Name" and hope that SF echoes that. It has to be better than Mad Donna's or Jack Black's, sorry, White's!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLBDACED71231649F7&v=gxkSmWA5-94&feature=player_detailpage

I still very mutch like this one, proves that she can definately pull it off, if anyone had any doubt.
  • i have never heared this song. if that was playing in a hmv, i would think that was a skyfall theme.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    A dutch website just published a story that it's confirmed that Adele's doing it, but again - no source. Very strange how easily agency's copy without checking with such a big thing.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I won't be going through the last few pages to see the irrelevant rumors and false confirmations; I surmise it still hasn't been confirmed?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    I won't be going through the last few pages to see the irrelevant rumors and false confirmations; I surmise it still hasn't been confirmed?

Exept we know that we will hear the theme tune within 4 weeks. Hopefuly on the 5th though.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    i have never heared this song. if that was playing in a hmv, i would think that was a skyfall theme.

Are you sure English is your first language?
  • Creasy47 wrote:

Nope.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

Just a lot of senseless bickering.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Just a lot of senseless bickering.

As was expected in this thread. At this point, a part of me doesn't even care who gets the theme song, sadly, just as long as something is officially confirmed and these stupid rumors die a hard death.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Come back on the 5th and then see how it stands. Until then expect nothing.
    James Bond Day, the documentary, my UE blu-rays, title song artist announcement: great things will arrive in the first week or two of October.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    James Bond Day, the documentary, my UE blu-rays, title song artist announcement: great things will arrive in the first week or two of October.

Could not agree more "Creasy47".
  • i have never heared this song. if that was playing in a hmv, i would think that was a skyfall theme.

Yes, will you stop making fun of me mate.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    i have never heared this song. if that was playing in a hmv, i would think that was a skyfall theme.

He didn't even said anything. You don't need to do that.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    X3MSonicX wrote:

He didn't even said anything. You don't need to do that.

No he keeps saying is english my first language for some reason. second time now. What you mean he didnt say anything.