Would you rather have a young Bond adventure OR an older Bond adventure?

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Ah, Venice.

desktop-wallpaper-eva-green-hollywood-actress-beautiful-gorgeous.jpg
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Ah, Venice.

She can betray me in the morning...
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    I read recently she is going to be a judge for the Cannes film festival. Not sure how people are picked for it, but I would consider that to be an honour.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I wonder if she saw Fury Road.

• meshypushymeshypushy Ireland
    Ah, Venice.

This should have come with a trigger warning…
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Screw it. I'm opting for the threesome
    Tatiana. Vesper is too troubled, she's still thinking of her ex and ultimately, she betrays her lover/boyfriend. Tatiana loves her man more than Mother Russia, she wants children and that nice little lingerie piece she thinks to wear in Picadilly... both characters are great, but as girlfriend material or for a romantic holiday, Tatiana hands down. She's simply more playful.
  • ProfJoeButcherProfJoeButcher Bless your heart
    Yeah, Vesper's an obvious headcase. Tatiana for sure.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Tatiana
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited May 2 Posts: 2,943
    the-dreamers-8-e1526217766469.jpg

the-dreamers-71.jpg

588b4f1435fc9437ccbcb18f1c3980e6.jpg

Yeah, probably Vesper...ahem...
    Absolutely Vesper!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Her friends call her 'Tania'. So, just me. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'll stick close to home and go for Te... Tatiana.
  • Vinther1991Vinther1991 Denmark
    edited May 3 Posts: 30
    Yeah, Vesper has too many problems that I wouldn't want to be involved with, so Tatiana it is. However, spending time with actress Eva Green would trump almost anything ;)
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited May 4 Posts: 2,641
    Tatiana.

Vesper and I would be exchanging side-eye the whole time. Tatiana, on the other hand, seems like the kind of girl that would be happy to laugh at my jokes and share a cookie or two.

For the record, Daniela Bianchi’s beauty is second to none. She just turned 82 years young in January BTW. I hope that she is doing well.

6pdO17mFaxwWEvarNhmHEuL1HZs.jpg
    Nice to see both ladies getting some love. There are advantages to both and I don't think there is a wrong choice here.

Lets move on to another one:

Imagine you are up for a part in the next film, which one are you telling your agent you want?

Would you rather be James Bond's sidekick or the main villain in a Bond film?

I want to be The Dove. Can I do that? Moderators? Can I be @The_Dove ? jk
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    QBranch wrote: »
    I want to be The Dove. Can I do that? Moderators? Can I be @The_Dove ? jk

Are there any other candidates?

Main villain. Suits me best.
    Are there any other candidates?
    You're right. Nobody doves it better.
    There shall be only one Dove on this board! LOL!

Thanks for the dove love. LOL!
    Lets try this one, I think I know which way this might go, but who knows.

Would you rather have the charm of Roger Moore's Bond or the intensity of Daniel Craig's Bond?

This one came from ChatGPT! :)

thedove wrote: »
    Nice to see both ladies getting some love. There are advantages to both and I don't think there is a wrong choice here.

Lets move on to another one:

Imagine you are up for a part in the next film, which one are you telling your agent you want?

Would you rather be James Bond's sidekick or the main villain in a Bond film?

At my age? The main villain, hands down, no hesitation.
    I'll go with charm. I think it'd be more beneficial in my day to day life.
    thedove wrote: »
    Lets try this one, I think I know which way this might go, but who knows.

Would you rather have the charm of Roger Moore's Bond or the intensity of Daniel Craig's Bond?

This one came from ChatGPT! :)

Well, as I'm happily married, and entrepreneur, I'll go for the charm. Probably will help me expand the company.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Probably Daniel's intensity.
    If I were a single man I'd definitely want Sir Roger's charm no doubt
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited May 6 Posts: 2,943
    Dan's intensity. Haven't we all channelled that to get the job done at times? Whereas, being from Yorkshire, I couldn't channel Sir Rog's charm if I trained for it. For a year. Or five. Or more. You get the idea...
  • mattjoesmattjoes matjoevakia
    edited May 6 Posts: 6,784
    Venutius wrote: »
    588b4f1435fc9437ccbcb18f1c3980e6.jpg

Yeah, probably Vesper...ahem...

Her arms are kind of short.

And charm over intensity any day.
    Looks like charm trumps intensity! Interesting to see why people chose what they did.

Lets do a scenario that is very tongue in cheek. Submitted by @R1s1ngs0n here is a fun one!

Who would you rather have you serve your dinner...Tee Hee OR Dr. No?

You are seated at the table. The dinner is formal. Your waiter approaches! Who would you rather wait on you, Tee Hee with the butter hook Or Dr. Julius No the man who topples rockets to make up for his steel hands.

Both are likely to cause some issues with the dinner service. Lets have some fun!
    Ooh I have the perfect response for this, but it'll have to 'wait' until I get home!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Dr No would be far too serious and he'd treat me as an inconvenience (and still expect a good tip)... Tee-Hee has humour, a great voice, and, although I may have some of my food spilled on me, I think I'd have a pretty good time with him (so long as he's not serving raw chicken)!