IF YOU COULD GO ON A DATE WITH ONE BOND GIRL, WHO WOULD IT BE ?

Comments

Said it before, it's not all about the end product, people need to think outside of their pants. I'd have say, Barbara Bach until noon, Ursula Andress for the afternoon, Michelle Yeoh for the evening and then Jane Seymour until sunrise. We'd indulge in some fun activities, only one would be a true conquest
  • Xenia would probably be the best in bed.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 30
    Solitaire, easily.

Or maybe Natalya.
  • Naomi from the Spy who loved me - Ding Dong !!!
  • Or lois maxwell as ms moneypenny especially the way she looked in you only live twice in the naval uniform !!
    Carole Bouquet or Sophie Marceau.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Vesper. If I could actually speak in her presence just being with her would make me forget that damn skewered lamb. There is nothing more attractive in a woman than one that can put you in your place and match you intellectually. And then there is her wonderful sultriness and alluring mystery. I would be lost without a trace behind those ocean blue eyes...
  • Tracy or Pam. Lupe would be good too because it would only take a few hours before she loves me so much.
    Vesper. Intelligent, and, as someone said, mysterious.
    Fiona Volpe would try to kill me, and I'm all right with that, lol.

• edited August 2012 Posts: 8
    Nancy (Catherina Von Schell) she's a picture herself. And twice as lovely in the firelight.
  • Tracy, she has it all.
    I'd rather have no pussy than Octopussy, although thought her character was more appealing than Anders in Golden Gun, but was never a fan of either

It would have to be a fun date with whoever, it's not necessarily thinking about the end product. I feel I could of had, a decent talk with Rosa Klebb over dinner or even Irma Bunt, being serious, things to discuss, it's not always about what goes on behind closed doors or anyone's final destination. There's much more to the fairer sex than just what some people imagine

That's why I prefer Octopussy. It's not just the fact that she is stunning, with the best legs of any Bond girl in the series. It's not just the fact that she has aged well (Maud Adams today is still hot in her late 60s). It's also because Octopussy was smart. And I like smart women, especially those who are smarter than me. Regardless, as they say....to each his own.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,926
    If I can only choose one Bond girl, then it'll have to be the one from this poster:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/007Octopussyposter.jpg
    ;)
    Have to be careful with this thread, my wife is watching

I never understood the appeal for Maud Adams in either release, and it's all about opinions, but she's a damn better Bond girl than some other names around her years involved. I'd have a table of guests including, off the top of my head, Bibi Dahl, Irma Bunt, Pam Bouvier, Fiona Volpe and Rosa Klebb. I think that could be some interesting dinner conversation
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Let's see, Fiona chats up Bond, Bibi tries to intervene, but is distracted by a hot fudge sundae. Fiona and Bond walk off, Pam gets all pouty, Bond walks into Fiona's room, but finds Irma. Rosa whips out the riding crop and massages Pam and Bibi.
    To be totally honest, that title really deserves a much better story.
    Carole Bouquet or Rosmund Pike
    I'll take a Bond girl from each release and give them a date rating, i.e. 1 for 'no way Jose' and 5 for 'it's a certainty'

Ursula Andress 5
    Daniella Bianchi 2
    Honor Blackman 1
    Luciana Paluzzi 5
    Mie Hama 3
    Diana Rigg 2
    Jill St John 4
    Jane Seymour 5
    Britt Ekland 2
    Barbara Bach 5
    Lois Chiles 1
    Carole Bouquet 3
    Maud Adams 3
    Tanya Roberts 1
    Maryam d,Abo 1
    Carey Lowell 3
    Izabella Scorupco 2
    Michelle Yeoh 3
    Denise Richards 1
    Halle Berry 1
    Eva Green 3
    Olga Kurylenko 4

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Good idea Baltimore. I'll follow suit.

Honey-5
    Tatiana-3
    Pussy-1 (Really peeps, wouldn't you have concerns with shagging someone named Pussy Galore).
    Domino-5 (10 if Fiona gets to tag along)
    Aki-4
    Tracy-4
    Tiffany-1
    Solitaire-4 (5 if Roger had already broken her in for me)
    Mary-3
    Anya-1
    Holly-2 (only to see if she lives up to her name)
    Melina-4
    Octopussy-4
    Stacy-3 (1 if it turns out that Stacy is a screamer)
    Kara-2
    Pam-4
    Natalya-4
    Wai Lin-1
    Christmas-2 (triple protection mandatory)
    Jinx-1
    Vesper-5
    Camille-3
    Severine-5 (If Eve turns out to be the main Bond girl, she gets a conditional 3)
  • Plenty O'Toole, because I want to umm ahem figure out why she's names after her father.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Domino - Duvall or Petatchi im not fussed either are fine.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This is such an unfair question. Picking one out of God knows how many is insane.

Fiona
    Tatiana
    Honey
    Domino
    The fighting gypsy chicks
    Helga Brandt
    Plenty
    Solitaire
    Naomi
    Stacey
    Natalia
    Danish student
    Cigar girl
    Elektra
    Dr. Jones
    Jinx
    Peaceful fountains of desire
    Solange
    Fields

I'd date and bang them all!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    doubleoego wrote:
    This is such an unfair question. Picking one out of God knows how many is insane.

Fiona
    Tatiana
    Honey
    Domino
    The fighting gypsy chicks
    Helga Brandt
    Plenty
    Solitaire
    Naomi
    Stacey
    Natalia
    Danish student
    Cigar girl
    Elektra
    Dr. Jones
    Jinx
    Peaceful fountains of desire
    Solange
    Fields

I'd date and bang them all!

You left out the best one.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 144
    VesperLynd-ME-TatianaRomanova...

Always liked sandwiches..
  • Eva Greens Vesper, every time. But in the immortal words of Pierce Hawthorne I'd "pork her and move on"
    Eva Greens Vesper, every time. But in the immortal words of Pierce Hawthorne I'd "pork her and move on"

How very Bond of you sir.. :D
    Grace Jones for me!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Domino Derval or Natalya Simonova. Tasty.
    Solataire