IF YOU COULD GO ON A DATE WITH ONE BOND GIRL, WHO WOULD IT BE ?

1235»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Solange - pure filth.

I wouldn't call her that, though she can go there. I mean, after all...she only wanted one drink. ;)

• I wouldn't call her that, though she can go there. I mean, after all...she only wanted one drink. ;)

Exactly - cheap date :D
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Solange - pure filth.

I would do things to her that haven't been invented yet.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Kerim wrote:
    Solange - pure filth.

Me, too. Gladly.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Kerim wrote:
    Solange - pure filth.

And from that day forth, @Kerim was referred to by all those around him as the "Edison of the bedroom".
    :>
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I love that moniker.
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Domino. Possibly my favorite Bond girl of all time.
  • To be seen? Just seen? Talisa Soto or Carole Bouquet (even today - did you see her recent photo for Bond 50?). For a good time, Diana Rigg.
    Both Talisa and Carole STILL look fantastic.
    It was weird for Roger, but I'm 25 so I'll pick Stacy. Just cook her something and voilà. Also her screaming qualities are a nice plus.
    On the other hand the Italians were gorgeous and interesting: Daniela, Luciana and Caterina. And as I can speak them in Italian half the work is done (and the other half is luck... or fate).