IF YOU COULD GO ON A DATE WITH ONE BOND GIRL, WHO WOULD IT BE ?

Comments

Honey, Vesper or Domino.
  • A date? Like hanging out with them ? Probably The Samantha Bond version of Miss MoneyPenny.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Lois Maxwell's Moneypenny.
    Natalya.
    and of course Dink! :-bd
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Berenice Marlohe and I would dine on clams.
  • Dating Vesper is a good idea but I'm a bit afraid of what she's gonna do with my cash.
    Octopussy.

We'd go for a curry on Brick Lane.
  • EmilioEmilio Palmyra, Nassau
    Tracy forever
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Emilio wrote:
    Tracy forever

There's something sinister about that, I must say. ;-)
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    If you had to go on a date with one Bond Girl, who would it be ? Let's say the night would consist of dinner, drinks and then...you know ;)

My choice, Xenia Onnatop .

your choice , and remember you only get one choice !

Xenia? Very nice but I don't think you'd see morning - she might put the squeeze on you!

Have to say Domino, always been a favourite of mine since teenage. And have Pam or Natalya in reserve, ha ha.
    Honeychile Rider and Kissy.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 11,189
    Either Natalya or Miranda Frost (watching DAD right now) ;)
    Tracy, no doubt.
  • tqbtqb
    M!
    Natalya ..... has to be, she is down to earth, not overly made up, would look good in anything or nothing and can help me when my lap top is on slow mode !!!!! :D
    Would love to take her down to the local beach for a sun bathing session [-O<
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    largo2 wrote:
    Natalya ..... has to be, she is down to earth, not overly made up, would look good in anything or nothing and can help me when my lap top is on slow mode !!!!! :D
    Would love to take her down to the local beach for a sun bathing session [-O<

You help her with riddles, she helps you in bed. Man, do I love riddles.
    Cold shower for number 47 needed :-\"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    On second thought...I FORGOT TO ADD NAOMI!!! she's just lovely. <3
    Before i see Skyfall it is Vesper! However? I have a very strong feeling it will soon be Severine! @-)
    This thread is almost a duplicate of what was seen a few weeks ago, so very similar. Can't remember the title of it, but it was basically, who (Bond girl) would you take on a date or somewhere in the world, someone will remember it

In any event, has to be Jane Seymour. If not her then Ursula Andress, and if not that, then either Barbara Bach or Lynn Holly Johnson. Maybe Paluzzi or Jill St John even
    Tanya Romanova
    Octopussy, all day and all night. But, I'd be so nervous around her, tongue tied, stumbling and all, I'm not sure I'd be able keep the American end up.
    I'd rather have no pussy than Octopussy, although thought her character was more appealing than Anders in Golden Gun, but was never a fan of either

It would have to be a fun date with whoever, it's not necessarily thinking about the end product. I feel I could of had, a decent talk with Rosa Klebb over dinner or even Irma Bunt, being serious, things to discuss, it's not always about what goes on behind closed doors or anyone's final destination. There's much more to the fairer sex than just what some people imagine
    Fiona Volpe is my first choice.
    Elektra King, damn she's hot.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Cdr_Bond wrote:

Do be careful, because your definition of a 'good screw' may inevitably be different than her definition.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 774
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Cdr_Bond wrote:

Do be careful, because your definition of a 'good screw' may inevitably be different than her definition.

Plus, she sure had a screw loose.

• imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    edited August 2012 Posts: 972
    Elektra King is too skinny for me.... I'd date Christmas Jones anytime of the day :-)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    imranbecks wrote:
    Elektra King is too skinny for me.... I'd date Christmas Jones anytime of the day :-)

Good luck getting rid of Charlie Sheen's undesirable deposits.
  • DB5DB5
    Well Tatiana Romanova is the girl I'd bring home to meet Mom and Dad, but I think Jill Masterson would probably be the best in bed. So for one date I'd have to with JM, long term relationship TR.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,400
    gotta think on that