Big Mi6 James Bond film ranking game

2»

Comments

EON + NSNA + CR67
    EON + NSNA
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    For the last time, fellas, look at all those incredibly beautiful girls! There are more gorgeous ladies in CR67 than in all the Connery Bonds combined! We have to inclu--okay, no, you're right. We'd just be making fun of the mentally challenged kid in the playground.

That said, I wouldn't have put the film last on the list...
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    For the last time, fellas, look at all those incredibly beautiful girls! There are more gorgeous ladies in CR67 than in all the Connery Bonds combined! We have to inclu--okay, no, you're right. We'd just be making fun of the mentally challenged kid in the playground.

That said, I wouldn't have put the film last on the list...

Neither would I, but I just dont think it fits in as well as NSNA!
  • I don’t think NSNA belongs w/ the EON films anymore than CR’54 or CR’67. Personally I’d be okay with leaving them off.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I think EON + NSNA is good enough. There are even some of us who rank NSNA over some of the official installments, so might as well include it.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited April 29 Posts: 6,801
    I'll make an overview later today, so we can have a look how people have been voring so far.

And also how many participants that we have so as well.

My personal vote will also go to EON + NSNA, like @Creasy47 said, NSNA isn't always dead last for everyone.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I personally always include both unofficial CRs and NSNA into my Bondathons, but I know the former two will wind up dead last anyway so not much point in including them. Sounds great either way though, @GoldenGun, can't wait to see what you come up with!
    I usually include them as well, though typically after the EON run.
    At 22 participants atm, myself included.

Will check the voting later :)
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    At 22 participants atm, myself included.

Will check the voting later :)

Not bad!
    edited May 8 Posts: 6,801
    Apologies everyone, It's taking a bit longer than usual, but I'll get there ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Shall we include B26, just in case?
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    QBranch wrote: »

:)) :)) :))

My list hasn't really changed much since the last time we did this (except for NTTD), so I should be able to DM it over the weekend (if required).
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Any updates @GoldenGun ?
    - thanks.
    No, sorry, I have just returned from a trip abroad.

I'm going to start counting the EON only vs EON + NSNA / CR67 inclusions this week and will post the outcome of that later this week, so those who haven't included them can still do so if needed.
    Dwayne wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »

:)) :)) :))

My list hasn't really changed much since the last time we did this (except for NTTD), so I should be able to DM it over the weekend (if required).
    Same here, I find it hard to rank them these days. I resubmitted my list from 2021, just adding NTTD in there.

You can bet that FYEO and OP will come in at 12th and 13th place. They usually do.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited 11:40am Posts: 15,066
    I find the best way is to do a preference revealer.

Here you go- here's my 007 films one. If you click 'reveal your preferences' and run through it and choose which one you prefer in the questions it asks you you'll get a list of your favourites :)
    https://shorturl.at/ghy18
    mtm wrote: »
    I find the best way is to do a preference revealer.

Here you go- here's my 007 films one. If you click 'reveal your preferences' and run through it and choose which one you prefer in the questions it asks you you'll get a list of your favourites :)
    https://shorturl.at/ghy18
    The difficulty level went up when it asked me whether I prefer TMWTGG or SP!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yeah it knows the tricky ones to ask! :D
  • peterpeter Toronto
    mtm wrote: »
    Yeah it knows the tricky ones to ask! :D

I answered as fast as I could and wow… bang on, except Spectre snuck its way into number 6.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I also didn't find any surprises. The only thing is that I accidentally clicked DAD over TWINE, which resulted in TWINE being last which should have been DAD.