Would you rather spend time in Venice with Tatiana (FRWL) OR Vesper (CR 06)

Comments

Grace’s . If she wore that black one piece thong thing throughout the entire concert. That would distract me enough, I think.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Without knocking Wayne Newton, I'm rather sure I'd have more fun at a Grace Jones concert.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Newton would be safer. And not just to listen to.

I'd rather look at Jones, though.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Grace Jones, particularly if she played all her 80s hits. I'm really only familiar with her 80s output.

At a Wayne Newton show, I'd have a better chance of the performer spotting me in the crowd, holding up one their props, like the Cone Power book. Might increase the chance of it getting signed.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    I'm torn on this one as the flamboyancy of Grace would be something to behold on stage. Wayne is "old" Vegas and truly a lounge act. A guilty pleasure of mine.

If I am forced to choose my heading to see Wayne!
    Lets move on to a couple of airborne gadgets of the series.

Would you rather pilot Little Nellie OR the Acrostar?

Little Nellie with the agility to out-maneuver enemies, an armory to keep her honour and keep bullies at bay. Plus it packs into a couple of large suitcases.

The Acrostar, an agile jet that fits into a horse trailer. Great speed to out race missiles and can get in and out of tight spaces. No defenses or any weapons to speak of.

Which one would you rather pilot if you had the chance?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    thedove wrote: »
    Lets move on to a couple of airborne gadgets of the series.

Would you rather pilot Little Nellie OR the Acrostar?

Little Nellie with the agility to out-maneuver enemies, an armory to keep her honour and keep bullies at bay. Plus it packs into a couple of large suitcases.

The Acrostar, an agile jet that fits into a horse trailer. Great speed to out race missiles and can get in and out of tight spaces. No defenses or any weapons to speak of.

Which one would you rather pilot if you had the chance?

Acrostar! My flying matches my driving I'm afraid. 'I feel the need, the need for speed!'

No pilots here wish to weigh in?

Okay we shall move on. Lets see if how we feel about a fun would you rather concerning some dinner plans.

On some occasions are man has had to break bread in some rather nice spots. Lets see where you would rather have a nice dinner.

Would you rather dine on the Orient Express OR dine in the Eiffel Tower?

The most glamorous train and a dinner to match. Course don't order red wine with the fish or you may expose yourself.

The other option is to watch butterflies while you sip champagne and have some wonderful French cuisine.

Which place are you breaking bread?
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    I like Paris for sure, but I'll always take a trip through the Balkans over it.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited April 8 Posts: 8,521
    Orient Express, please (two tickets, charge it to my AMEX).
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I’d love to travel on the Orient Express, so definitely that.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Orient Express for me.
    I like trains. And I used to be a conductor.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Orient Express!
    QBranch wrote: »

Funny I like ships and I used to be a sailor! :)
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.

Which orchestra?
    Orient Express. Hands down. I love train travel. And that train is legend.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Which orchestra?
    Electric Light. Very conductive.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Which orchestra?
    Electric Light. Very conductive.

Oh, you must be Jeff Lynne then! I have most of your albums! Can I have an autograph?
    Lets see about this one. We have been blessed with different actors with different takes on the character. For two actors they had 6 and seven films and a solid run. But for two actors they only did one or two films.

I'm curious what would you rather, a second Lazenby film, OR a third Dalton film. Which one would you rather have seen be made?
    Another Dalton. Or yet another Connery, Moore, Craig...or even Brosnan. But no more Lazenby.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Another Dalton....
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited April 14 Posts: 2,932
    Two Daltons just isn't enough. Three's an absolute minimum; five would be better.
    But whenever I see this poster, I want this:

ja2iu9ycvyxa.png
    Dalton. I don't need more Lazenby.
    Definitely another Dalton
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    As much as I like Dalton, I have to go with a Lazenby Diamonds Are Forever.

Recently I watched a story on Youtube where they presented what they said was a summary of a script that had been written in the event that George would be returning; it was tough and stylish. I really would have liked to have seen that made.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    talos7 wrote: »
    As much as I like Dalton, I have to go with a Lazenby Diamonds Are Forever.

Recently I watched a story on Youtube where they presented what they said was a summary of a script that had been written in the event that George would be returning; it was tough and stylish. I really would have liked to have seen that made.

I wouldn't have minded a tough, gritty follow up to OHMSS, I just don't think Lazenby would have improved in the slightest.

He was quite nice with the softer scenes when Tracy was involved, but having him learn on the job in a second film, I fear, would have failed spectacularly.

Plus, Lazenby seemed to be more into this gig for the "birds" and money, which is fine, but he had no real charisma, nor intelligence, to bring along his lack of training as an actor...
  • Third Dalton 100%
    I always say that fate would never have given us a dark, revenge driven follow up to OHMSS. I don’t think Lazenby could have sold something a bit different (hell, I’m not sure if he even sells himself that well in OHMSS).

Dalton on the other hand could have found his groove with a third Bond film. That said he gave us two great additions to the franchise, and I’m glad we have GE in its current form. I’d say it all worked out for the best.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    A third Dalton, easily.

OHMSS works best as a one-off.