What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

• thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Thanks for some wonderful and creative stories about dear Irina.

Our next character up from Goldeneye is a very interested and helpful computer sales manager. He straightened his tie and was eager to please his customer. A bit over anxious he almost cost his store the sale. Did Natalya buy from him?

Yes I want to know whatever happened to Computer Sales Manager from St. Petersberg.

78ebc2a61c43dee4849bb1e17a2c2d0a.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Being the same guy who helped Professor Metz build Blofeld's laser death satellite all those years ago (same actor from DAF), the authorities eventually caught up with him and threw him in jail. That being said, it was most perculiar that this man would cross paths with Natalya, who herself worked with a top secret space weapon.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    unbenownst to Natalya, she had stumbled upon a FSB operation, luring western non-profit organisations. The computer shop was no more than a front. However, it never really cought on, simply because the used computers from KGB stock. The salesman, beeing theagent who thought this up, was naturally very happy with, finally, the type of client he'd wished for. Sadly, it didn't fly, and when they traced Natalya's messages, his FSB superior, known only as Vladimir Vladimirovich P, wasn't pleased at all. Hence our sales representative, for no apparent reason, fell out of a ten-story window when visiting his elder mother. St. Petersburg was a treacherous place in the early nineties....
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    His business model faltered when he suddenly ran out of 14.4-modems. He took a job with a firm of Prigozhin's and has been running Internet troll farms ever since. His greatest defeat was when he didn't manage to get a certain president re-elected in 2020.
  • mattjoesmattjoes SOMEDAY CONNERY (thanks RichardTheBruce)
    edited September 2023 Posts: 6,844
    QBranch wrote: »
    Being the same guy who helped Professor Metz build Blofeld's laser death satellite all those years ago (same actor from DAF)

While looking this up, I realized this actor is the same guy that played the ridiculous English henchman in Enter the Ninja. Check out his dumbfounding death scene at 1:15.

Knowing that the actor who gave such a silly performance in Ninja was also in two Bond films has ruined Enter the Ninja those two Bond films for me, forever.

Thank you, I hope you are happy.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Being the same guy who helped Professor Metz build Blofeld's laser death satellite all those years ago (same actor from DAF)

While looking this up, I realized this actor is the same guy that played the ridiculous English henchman in Enter the Ninja. Check out his dumbfounding death scene at 1:15.

Knowing that the actor who gave such a silly performance in Ninja was also in two Bond films has ruined Enter the Ninja those two Bond films for me, forever.

No, I am not happy - I watched that terrible video you posted, and all I can say is, NINJA VANISH!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    mattjoes wrote: »

No, I am not happy - I watched that terrible video you posted, and all I can say is, NINJA VANISH!

Indeed, thank you for wasting three minutes of my valuabel time. You should know better mister Bond, eh, Ninja!
    Though a little overanxious, Constantin de Goguel was a good computer salesman. However, one day, after growing tired of the job, he quit and decided to start a search engine company. Goguel.com would have become the most used search engine in the world...

...if that pesky legal dispute with Google hadn't happened.

2XRXrIv.png

He didn't take the news of the lawsuit very well.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Unsuccessful. He didn't compute.

After screwing up the Simonova sale, he got the (re)boot.
    Computer Sales Manager returns in Holdin'Tie
    He also trafficked in ransomware. MI6 shut him down permanently for that.

ge-logo1.png
    goldeneye-ransomware-2-viruses.png
    goldeneye-homepage.jpg
    overheat-computer.gif
    Lets stick with Goldeneye for one last one!

She was sent out to profile our man in the south of France. Caroline was a dedicated therapist for her majesty's government. She conducted her assessments in motor vehicles, was a nervous passenger and had a bit of a fondness for champagnes.

M trashed her report of double o-7. She was never seen again and hasn't been heard of. Last seen in the DB-5 with James I have to ask:

Whatever happened to Caroline from Goldeneye?

8332e9f1171aa40a59d0be514cec9024.jpg
    Caroline lost her job thanks to 007, and now that Caroline is terrified of getting in any vehicle to go look for another job (also thanks to 007), she's... what's the expression? Damaged goods!

53207126194_a2b418b813_z.jpg
    53207050043_066f435d31_z.jpg
    53207045083_96fe9ff977_z.jpg
    It's noted the character relied on an established tradition and style of emoting.

2ndMay02052021_0032_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1619967480
    set_home_alone_640.jpg?h=7a6e80fd&itok=fGKRXgDX
    p0bjlk5v.jpg

• QBranch wrote: »
    Caroline lost her job thanks to 007, and now that Caroline is terrified of getting in any vehicle to go look for another job (also thanks to 007), she's... what's the expression? Damaged goods!

53207126194_a2b418b813_z.jpg
    53207050043_066f435d31_z.jpg
    53207045083_96fe9ff977_z.jpg

You've just quoted the worst Bond villain ever. How dare you😂
  • Caroline got a job working for Boris Johnson but got sacked as being one of the ringleaders of "party gate"
    You've just quoted the worst Bond villain ever. How dare you😂
    Dominic Greene? He's an excellent villain. Mathieu Amalric played him superbly.
    edited September 2023 Posts: 13,182
    Caroline sought to use her dire experience to assist other troubled souls in dealing with unfortunately traumatic events.

[Unused story treatment for BOND 18 featured Carolyn's return.]

RIMBR.jpg

• Did she lose her job?
    You tell me @shimplyshocking007 LOL!

I can imagine M giving her a talking to when she returned!

M "Well what's your assessment?"

Caroline stands silent.

M slaps her "You let Bond get the better of you."

Looks at Tanner motions for the shark tank

Tanner throws her in the tank!

Sorry wrong movie. But I can imagine they wouldn't take kindly to a therapist letting her patient seduce, wine and dine her. I would imagine her job was lost. Hope Bond made it worth it! LOL!
    Unable to smoke his personalized Morland cigarettes, at times Bond spent his salary on Récoltant-Manipulant making a specialized product for him recalling past conquests. And mother issues.

prowlingvineyards_sweetcarolinebrut_hollidy_singlepack_500x719px-1656446987465.png prowlingvineyard_mothersday2023_sparkling-1680632767515.png

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    In the spirt of @RichardTheBruce ......

gordon_2898892c.jpg
    :x
    Look at the night and it don't seem so lonely
    We filled it up with only two
    And when I hurt
    Hurting runs off my shoulders
    How can I hurt when holding you

Caroline was really into music and after her interlude with James started to hum this humdinger!

Caroline's firs assessment of a double o didn't go down well, and M was utterly underimpressed. Committing to herself she would do better next time, she fell head over heals in love with agent 372 whom M was lining up to become another double 0. Understanding she'd ruined her career, and her lovers', they ran off together and started a chickenfarm in Wales together.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Before I forget, I want to thank @thedove for this thread. While it is generally a laugh riot, it does offer the chance to look into the backgrounds of some of the actors and actresses that have appeared in the Bond films in minor roles. And actress Serena Gordon is a good case in point since I had no idea what she was currently doing. Very interesting - and very different - I must say.
    Thanks @Dwayne it is very interesting to see what other projects actors did. Also a good test of our creative skills to fill in what happened to notable or beloved characters from the films. Now I need to research Serena Gordon!
    edited September 2023 Posts: 13,182
    Dwayne wrote: »

gordon_2898892c.jpg
    :x
    Look at the night and it don't seem so lonely
    We filled it up with only two
    And when I hurt
    Hurting runs off my shoulders
    How can I hurt when holding you

In an interesting crossover of time-streams (and reality), Caroline Bliss Moneypenny maintained a Neil Diamond record collection.

4b6abf47c5d9fb6c6803b8b645615b697f7d4e27.gif
    Neil-Diamond-SC-collage.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    You think, she did in addition to her Barry Manilow collection? What about "Cracklin' Rosie" Carver in LALD, by the way?
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    You think, she did in addition to her Barry Manilow collection?

And Ol' Blue Eyes of course. To please 009, no doubt.

540569009df69eceda1b36534890c44e148f5b96.gif

Ni00ODQzLmpwZWc.jpeg

f97ba4fbad0bf8e78ed00f99eb05ea5d8ea9a8fc.gif