Would you rather spend time in Venice with Tatiana (FRWL) OR Vesper (CR 06)

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Pam.
    I like boats. Especially motorboats.
    Pam for me too! If only for that shot in LTK, when she disrobes the harbour master outfit in front of a grinning Bond!
    Anya may be gorgeous, but she's as boring as hell!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I was going to go with Pam, but I felt sorry for Anya. Especially in that black evening dress. Hello!
    And when it get's cold, she can show me what they really do in Siberia. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    licencetokill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq5CzDT5P_gHtOsoSaziPz1PrujDWjJai5m2EkZTUdxT0.jpg

Pam.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Pam. Love her.
  • Pam easily.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I enjoy seeing all the love for Pam. I used to have the impression that she was WAAAYY underrated among Bond girls. Probably because (mostly) the Americans objected to her short haircut after her "transformation". For me, that was when she became sexy and special in the movie.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    edited June 2023 Posts: 4,982
    Yes very interesting choices being made! Love the thought that when in to the responses.

Lets move on to another would you rather, this one in honour of Father's Day. (at least here in North America where it's Father's Day!)

Would you rather have Karim Bey or Marc Ange Draco as your father?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Kerim Bey, whatever his patriarchic behavior (his sons being his servants), was not really a crook by occupation (I'm not speculating on him paying his taxes in Turkey). So I would prefer him rather than Marc Ange Draco, being a head of organized crime, as my father. I would also have been positively pissed off if my father promised to give away a million dollars of MY inheritance (though it was somewhat ill-earned money) to someone if he married my sister Teresa.

Fortunately, I used to have my own father for the first 39 years of my life. And there was nowhere near a million (not even marks) to waste or worry about.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited June 2023 Posts: 23,559
    Kerim Bay. I absolutely love my new mum.

dz2yejdg5ldo.jpg

Although Olympe isn't bad either. And she plays a good game of chess.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    licencetokill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq5CzDT5P_gHtOsoSaziPz1PrujDWjJai5m2EkZTUdxT0.jpg
    God, I wish I was a leg holster.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    thedove wrote: »
    Yes very interesting choices being made! Love the thought that when in to the responses.

Lets move on to another would you rather, this one in honour of Father's Day. (at least here in North America where it's Father's Day!)

Would you rather have Karim Bey or Marc Ange Draco as your father?

That's like asking which of my children is my favourite.
    I think both would be great, but Kerim had all of his kids working for him. Where as Marc-Ange Draco had a policy of spare the rod, spoil the child. I could hang out at his various establishments. Live off his wealth. Pretty cool.
    And then there's Olympe.
    96krqqb819ts.jpg
    khtnx11l1bqs.jpeg

I rest my case.
    Kerim seems to have a warmth that Draco doesn’t, or at least that’s the impression I got. Either would be a great option, but I’ll go with Kerim.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited June 2023 Posts: 3,391
    I know Kerim Bey would've treated me so much better as his daughter, than how Draco did, Kerim Bey would've cared for me, and in doing so, I wouldn't be a rebel like Tracy did.

At some point, Tracy even showed that she didn't liked her father, she's a rebel against him.

I liked Draco as an ally, but father? I would go with Kerim Bey.
    I hadn't realized Olympe was so damned sexy.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Kerim is absolutely awesome, but I'd enjoy a Campari with Draco as well.

Personally I'd fancy living on Corsica more than the big city life of Kerim's hometown. The food must great as well, so close to Italy.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Kerim's less likely to punch me out when I cause a fuss.
    QBranch wrote: »

But you're not a spoiled child, are you?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I didn't expect to be tackling such difficult questions so early on a Monday.

I think I'd go with Draco, thanks to his wealth and, as has been mentioned, his "spare the rod, spoil the child" outlook on parenting. You couldn't go wrong with Kerim though, considering just how much he cherishes and prioritizes his children.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    You couldn't go wrong with Kerim though, considering just how much he cherishes and prioritizes his children.

You might also call it "exploiting and instrumentalizing" his sons. :-)
    QBranch wrote: »

He should be, you're his son.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    You couldn't go wrong with Kerim though, considering just how much he cherishes and prioritizes his children.

You might also call it "exploiting and instrumentalizing" his sons. :-)

That too! The '60s were a different time, so probably makes it better to choose being spoiled by Draco instead and living an easy life of luxury.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Thanks for the pictures of Olympe. It would be nice to take night classes with her. LOL!

Again I must say I enjoy the thoughts here. Both fathers are different and our answers seem to highlight some of them. A life of crime or as part of the Mi6 network, interesting choices.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Like @SIS_HQ wrote: Draco is great as an ally but doesn't seem to be great as a father. Therefore, Kerim Bey for me.
    Kerim Bey without question.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Thanks for the Virginia North pics @Benny.

Still, I must select Kerim Bey, if for no other reason than guaranteed employment post college. :))
    This one is way to easy. If I was Draco's sun I could travel the world in sports cars, live in fancy hotels and eat at the best restaurants. If I was Kerim's sun I would be forced to work for him as "protection".
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I'm an only child, so I'd rather be Draco's spoiled brat than one of dozens of kids with different mums. And he'd always be there to bail me out, whether it's paying off gambling debts or a mountaintop helicopter rescue.
    Virginia is also in THE ABOMINABLE DR PHIBES, a film I can recommend because it has
    • Vincent Price
    • Virginia North
    • Everything that the later Saw movies would explore and exploit
    • Virginia North
    • A great score
    • And Virginia North

7wanrxmcrs0f.jpg

Her character is called Vulnavia. Dangerous name. If you clumsily forget a few letters, well then...
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I'm an only child, so I'd rather be Draco's spoiled brat than one of dozens of kids with different mums. And he'd always be there to bail me out, whether it's paying off gambling debts or a mountaintop helicopter rescue.

My thoughts exactly, but then again I’m also an only child ;)