Your Bond watches

1131415161719»

Comments

• imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    All this talk about Bond wearing a smartwatch reminds me of the smartwatch that was used in Kingsman. It was a Tag Heuer smartwatch used in that film.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Something a little different, hand-made.

il_1588xN.2529104753_aed7.jpg
    Starfish & diamonds Kissy Suzuki watch
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/751182103/starfish-diamonds-kissy-suzuki-watch
    $650.00
    Only 1 available

Description
    Limited edition of 100 pieces and individual serial number engraved on every case-back Starfish, mother-of-pearl medallion surrounded by 28 diamonds , 0.15 carats Signature black diamond at the 6 0'clock marker Natural white mother-of-pearl dial with silver accents Blue hour and second hands Silver skeleton mechanical hand-winded movement Blue case-back and crown inserts Blue calf leather strap with steel buckle Case Polished stainless steel with 4-screw case-back with logo stamp and anodized aluminum insert Dimension: 38mm wide x 32mm x 10mm thick Limited edition and individual serial number engraved on every watch Crown 8mm stainless steel with color anodized aluminum inserts Crystal Anti-reflective Mineral (K1) Dial Mother of pearl and applied indexes, contrast colored hands and double pendulum style second-hand Medallion in the center of the dial in stainless steel and prong set diamonds Diamonds Clarity: VS1 cut: brilliant-full color: white (D-G) 1mm, 1.3mm and 1.5mm and black diamond: 1.5mm Leather Straps Vegetable Tanned Natural calf leather (100% made in Italy), perforated leather lining, stainless steel 18mm thorn buckle Movement Miyota by Citizen Japan Caliber 8N33 Mechanical Skeleton 17 jewels hand-winded >40h power reserve after full winding Steel Quality 316L surgical grade stainless steel, nickel-free and non-allergenic Water Resistance 5 ATM- 50 meter: suitable for light swimming (leather straps are not water resistant)

il_1588xN.2529104967_i0wi.jpg
    il_1588xN.2481427278_mppk.jpg
    il_1588xN.2481427384_b0rr.jpg
    il_1588xN.2481427494_hyv4.jpg

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    First thought went to Domino hunting starfish, but okay, Kissy it is.

Not a bad look at all. Great colours.
    Another Seiko added to the collection: Moonraker promo watch - seen in the advert featuring the image of Bond in space suit popping up through the watch face. This is the C153 series calculator watch (C153 5007, naturally).

52668651024_861be3258e_b.jpg
    52668375261_d8ad1f7f01_3k.jpg
    52668729339_aa988a1169_h.jpg
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    QBranch wrote: »
    Another Seiko added to the collection: Moonraker promo watch - seen in the advert featuring the image of Bond in space suit popping up through the watch face. This is the C153 series calculator watch (C153 5007, naturally).

52668651024_861be3258e_b.jpg
    52668375261_d8ad1f7f01_3k.jpg
    52668729339_aa988a1169_h.jpg

No doubt Seiko is currently leading the Watch Brands Elimination game.
    Giving my Bond SMP bracelet a break after 11 years. Swapped it out with the recently acquired Omega steel mesh for that NTTD and Bond 60th watch vibe. Loving the new look without the need to buy a whole new watch. Very sleek.

52723723867_01412eca84_b.jpg

52724723228_7f280d3862_b.jpg

52724656750_0bb9771b1e_b.jpg

52724883912_cd91f90c9a_b.jpg

52724249181_3091830308_b.jpg

52723723507_def88ba082_b.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited March 2023 Posts: 7,526
    Scrolled all the way down and saw several beautiful Seamaster photos, already knew who made the post. ;) @imranbecks your collection is extremely enviable! Hope to one day join the ranks as an Omega owner.
    Steel mesh looks great on that example.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Lovely stuff @imranbecks !
    Scrolled all the way down and saw several beautiful Seamaster photos, already knew who made the post. ;) @imranbecks your collection is extremely enviable! Hope to one day join the ranks as an Omega owner.
    Steel mesh looks great on that example.

You're too kind. Thank you. Never too late to be an Omega owner ;)
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    The strap looks fantastic, and really does change the whole look!
    imranbecks wrote: »
    You're too kind. Thank you. Never too late to be an Omega owner ;)

I never thought it would happen to me, or even particularly lusted after one, then an irresistible opportunity just dropped into my lap and I regret nothing. Adore this watch.
    It has a new lease of life on the mesh bracelet. Looks like a whole new watch!

52729030391_2ab8b954ff_b.jpg
    It's funny how many here praising Omega, I've actually thought Omega and Rolex would go into head to head for the final round of Elimination Game, alas, it's Seiko! 😅
    NTTD mesh is pretty neat. Finally picked up the Seiko TV watch - film version is a prototype that looks different from the consumer models, so will be an interesting project trying to get it looking as close as possible.
    "Five and seven of spades. A straight flush. Four to the eight. The high end. Monsieur Bond wins."

52730596632_27b1cea032_b.jpg
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach

I do love those mesh straps. They do make a watch look the business. I have changed several of my straps to mesh ones.

They're also comfortable and easy to adjust.

I do love those mesh straps. They do make a watch look the business. I have changed several of my straps to mesh ones.

Definitely. And the Omega mesh alone is unlike any other. Having handled various aftermarket mesh bracelets before this, Omega's mesh is on another level.

52731818798_6a1e660676_b.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited March 2023 Posts: 7,526
    I know Apple calls this type of strap Milanese Loop... is that just an Apple thing? Or does that terminology exist in the watch world too?

EDIT: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/watches/article/omega-swatch-moonswatch-moonshine-gold-exclusive-2023

There's a new Omega x Swatch Moonswatch. When these first came out I was of course enamored at the idea of a ~$300 watch with an Omega logo on it, but given enough time, I'm glad I didn't wait in line for one of these... apparently the quality is really poor.
    Congratulations to Rolex winning the Watch Brands Elimination Game! 😊👏🥳🎉
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach

Definitely. And the Omega mesh alone is unlike any other. Having handled various aftermarket mesh bracelets before this, Omega's mesh is on another level.

52731818798_6a1e660676_b.jpg

Looks great. Unfortunately I don't own any super expensive watches. Just several good old homages 😁
    Gold bars, 98 Rolex watches awarded to long-serving employees of Paradise Group

Rolex watches were given to staff who had served the company for at least 10 years, regardless of position.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/paradise-group-awarded-rolex-watches-to-98-long-serving-employees-052317727.html
  • JustJamesJustJames London
    I know Apple calls this type of strap Milanese Loop... is that just an Apple thing? Or does that terminology exist in the watch world too?

EDIT: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/watches/article/omega-swatch-moonswatch-moonshine-gold-exclusive-2023

There's a new Omega x Swatch Moonswatch. When these first came out I was of course enamored at the idea of a ~$300 watch with an Omega logo on it, but given enough time, I'm glad I didn't wait in line for one of these... apparently the quality is really poor.

Milanese is the type of mesh (guess who originally invented it for armour?) and the Omega ones (and likely the Apple ones) are highly likely to be made by Staib. You an get various ones, but obviously the Omega designed ones fit the look best with their watches. I put a Milanese on my Apple Watch for a bit, but it’s not official — just a half decent clamp/clip Milanese onto adapters that go into the Apple Watch from an Archers strap.
    SIS_HQ wrote: »
    Gold bars, 98 Rolex watches awarded to long-serving employees of Paradise Group

Rolex watches were given to staff who had served the company for at least 10 years, regardless of position.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/paradise-group-awarded-rolex-watches-to-98-long-serving-employees-052317727.html

Yup that's a local company right here in Singapore where I'm at. Making all the news here for giving out Rolex to their long serving staff.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2023 Posts: 28,694
    I thought you all would enjoy this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/10xfppa/my_latest_james_bond_art_series_combining_bond/

Not a watch man myself, but I respect the artistry of this project. An artist made portraits of each Bond actor, sampling designs from each of the unique watches they wore during their tenures for use in the background of each picture.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/10xfppa/my_latest_james_bond_art_series_combining_bond/

Not a watch man myself, but I respect the artistry of this project. An artist made portraits of each Bond actor, sampling designs from each of the unique watches they wore during their tenures for use in the background of each picture.

That is very well done.

Absolutely awesome. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's a shade of blue. Haven't worn this in a while. My other Omega's are getting less wrist time since getting the mesh bracelet for my SMP :P

52746492599_09428ec991_b.jpg
    Very nice sunburst there @imranbecks !