Bond 26 Title

Comments

• echoecho 007 in New York
    mtm wrote: »
    There's certainly been some crackers suggested on here in the last few pages: I just want to say I personally enjoy all the ideas so don't be dispirited if there's no big response!
    I really love Next To Nothing and With One Eye Open, When All Else Fails, and maybe Forever Hold Your Peace would be a strong one too.

Yes, I think the suggestions here have, suddenly and inexplicably, gotten better.

Next to Nothing works for me.
    echo wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »
    There's certainly been some crackers suggested on here in the last few pages: I just want to say I personally enjoy all the ideas so don't be dispirited if there's no big response!
    I really love Next To Nothing and With One Eye Open, When All Else Fails, and maybe Forever Hold Your Peace would be a strong one too.

Yes, I think the suggestions here have, suddenly and inexplicably, gotten better.

Next to Nothing works for me.

Wait...a title, "Next to Nothing", works for you ? Or do you mean you are easily satisfied ?
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I think after the direction of the last few film titles and the reaction to Quantum Of Solace, I can see the films having shorter, more to the point titles.
    Trying to replicate the success of Skyfall
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    For All That's Good
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Still feeling proud of my 1998 (I was barely 16 then) title: Once And For All
    On a lighter note:

New Face, New Bond
    You Thought You Knew My Name
    Doctor No Means No
    The Spy Who Married Me
    No Time to Spy (I have commitments)
    Gold On My Finger
    From Russia with a Friend with Benefits
    You Only Die as Many Times as You Live
    This Never Happened to the Six Other Fellas
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Better Dead Than Wed

1673056849019?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=Jnhi6nQywnes6WUrV14frN--rCyk6Jx_q8vJFQFrzCk
    Better Dead Than Wed

From everything to wedding ring in no time at all.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited January 2023 Posts: 1,355
    A Face To The Name.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited January 2023 Posts: 17,780
    LucknFate wrote: »
    At 69 pages, we've been repeating ourselves for some time, I'm sure. I hope nobody is bothered if we come up with the same ideas. There's only so far you can go.

Yes, it's inevitable that there will be repetitions after that amount of pages but there's been a lot of originality on display too.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Still feeling proud of my 1998 (I was barely 16 then) title: Once And For All

It has a bit of a Three Musketeers sound to it. Forever and a Day comes to mind too.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    It has a bit of a Three Musketeers sound to it.
    That's exactly what I thought too, but only recently. Maybe I wanted Bond to be a bit of a swashbuckler. The title comes from Blofeld wanting to kill 007 'once and for all', but also suggests Bond could save the world in one attempt and for the benefit of everyone.
    Double Agent.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Since62 wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Spy-Fi

Bond goes into space, again.

Apparently it nearly happened under Danny Boyle...

Oh, good grief...

Tom Cruise stole that idea. ;-)
    THE WORD OF A SPY
    The Spin Of The Wheel....from Arnold & Cornell's YKMN.
  • Last Name First
    Dark Spy
    Agent Of The King
    For Babs & Co
    Lots of great title suggestions, but I am going with Nobody Does It Better. Yes it's a callback, but of all the possible titles this is the one most likely known to all generations. Who doesn't know who does it better? That way Bond's name doesn't need to be in the title. Not something like The Name is Bond, or Bond Begins, etc. The song can easily be updated by a contemporary singer. Exceptions noted, Bond titles often make a good lyric. Tough to make a lyric of OHMSS, QOS, or SP. For advertising purposes it will be easy to promote. Many of the great titles suggested on this thread will work better for later films.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 1,261
    Triple O.
    A Good Day To Die.
    The King's Man (oh dear, that already exists).
    Never Die Thrice.
    The Spectre Menace.
    Phantoms From The Past.
    The Phantom Curse.
    It's Not Shatterhand.
    A Cure For The Dead.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Better Dead Than Wed

Brilliant!
    :-B :bz =))
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    COLD OPEN
    LucknFate wrote: »
    COLD OPEN

COLD FALL.

Worth a try.
    COLD CALL.

That's M contacting Bond in a crisis.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    'Lies Beyond Tomorrow'
    Y'know, a mix of Tomorrow Never Lies and Beyond The Ice.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2023 Posts: 4,436
    Everything Right Comes In Threes
    Good Things Come in Threes

https://www.andbeyond.com/magazine/good-things-come-in-threes/
    Omne trium perfectum. A trio of Latin words to convey a simple overarching philosophy: “everything that comes in threes is perfect”.
    Won't be that sjure...

screen-shot-2020-02-03-at-10-30-33-1580726021.jpg?resize=480:*screen-shot-2020-02-03-at-10-30-33-1580726021.jpg?resize=480:*
    Wonder Woman 3 canceld

No-Time-to-Die-0305.jpg

''The'' Transmigration. Better known as Reincarnation (After Death comingback as somebody/thing ele's) / Re-Birth. NTTD is example of Transmigration of OHMSS, together with Titanic NTTD is Transmigration of Romeo and Juliet.

Another meaning of Transmigration is you are country less (World person). But moost known meaning is that person can be Transmigration or re birth of things from or in a person. Like Giving Bond's child same name as actres who play her grantmother / mother of her mother and good example where fiction and reality mixed up. Transmigration In other words:

Spectre-0001.jpg

Ben Wishaw as new Quatermaster and Transmigration is honour Desmond with line from Goldfinger and talking about then pen from Goldeneye.

Spectre-0003.jpg
    Felix Leiter, but first you should know more about the future before you can look back.

kyAe77ty5CNd05Vrip3n2AmJSbqqIrpQikDh_ml6llE.jpg?auto=webp&s=074a0beb13ee6bba97a68dec8e44ccc15c4899f1

anade3.jpg

let_the_right_one_in.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEPwRxw6NstNi6oC5uzJGLGV5wALNfK-rYGA&usqp=CAU
    I thaught it was Hercules

Or was it Blofeld..

mythology-titan-atlas-carrying-the-world-on-his-back.jpg?s=170667a&w=0&k=20&c=UCZGHSDD32_JsYMms1TgOXiL_zD0urM5S2qWKbkeGZA=
    The Golden Spy.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    COLD CALL.

That's M contacting Bond in a crisis.

COLD BALL

A faithful adaptation of Icebreaker.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    ... as Ian Fleming's 007 James Bond in
    "Mathilde Starts Elementary School"
    edited January 2023 Posts: 17,780
    COLD CALL

Presumably made by Sadruddin?
    Loving these ideas. The quality has really stepped up here of late.
    Goldensun

Similar enough to goldeneye which well with the rerelease of the game why not

I still say though if Johnson is cast giving him a Fleming title out of the gate like Risico or more likely The Property of a lady will be the best way to get people like me endeared to him