The New Bond Quarter-Frame Game

Comments

• R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    None of the above.
  • JTWJTW US
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    xKKsTaS.png[8img]
    Part of the DAD prisoner exchange?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Wild guess here: I'm gonna say Bond in Bilbao.
    edited June 2022 Posts: 2,020
    It’s neither of these 😬
    It's S.P.E.C.T.R.E Island from FRWL.
    QBranch wrote: »
    It's S.P.E.C.T.R.E Island from FRWL.
    You got it!
    O4N3M4u.png
    I figured it was time to include FRWL in this game as I believe it has rarely, if ever been played before.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Wow. Great frame.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Oh man, I was actually going to guess that but thought it couldn’t be right! :D
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    edited June 2022 Posts: 2,426
    Had a feeling that was Pinewood in the background, but couldn't think of the scene. As always, obvious when you know!
    edited June 2022 Posts: 13,936
    @R1s1ngs0n Thank you, mate. Regarding FRWL's absence from this game, perhaps there isn't a great deal to work with in such an iconic film. Most of the shots are instantly recognizable. Not much 'filler' in-between.

And might I add, that these last few pages have really seen some excellent and challenging selections. Not to say the previous rounds didn't provide that, just I feel the game has kind of propelled to another level of late.

Having said, this may be a little easy for some, but let's keep the game rolling:

52174177404_b9ba4430f6_o.png

TB
    LALD
    TSWLM
    FYEO
    AVTAK
    LTK
    GE
    Stromberg blowing up Bechmann and Markovitz’s helicopter ?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    The boat in Goldeneye? In Monte Carlo?
    I also thought about boats. Maybe the one of Bond and Paula in TB?
  • JTWJTW US
    I kind of think @goldenswissroyale might have it, but I’ll throw up a similar guess.
    TSWLM, the boat which Bond and Anya meet Naomi before going to meet Stromberg.
    Great to see it's more difficult than I imagined! Some really really good guesses here, but sorry to say it's nothing from:
    TSWLM
    GE
    TB
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Maybe something from LTK? The drug mule Wavecrest thing perhaps?
  • JTWJTW US
    A part of the sub in FYEO?
    Wow, so many incorrect guesses here - maybe we can set a new record!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Bond’s hotel room in LALD? Starting to wonder if what I’m looking at is something totally different. This is definitely another good round.
    Not from LALD, my friend.

The game is still in play!
    Bond's boat in FRWL?
    It's not a boat from any film!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Is it the bomb from A View To A Kill?
    Nope! I'm eliminating AVTAK and all bombs and explosives to help steer you on the right track!
    @goldenswissroyale's latest guess is 33.3% correct, but this thing is neither used nor seen by Bond.

The clues are in every one of my previous posts for this round!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    FRWL hasn't exactly been absent: it was the answer only two rounds before the Spectre Island one! :)

Is it perhaps part of the folding bed on the orient express?
    It's not the folding bed, and nothing to do with trains.
    Could it be part of the bathroom of Bond's hotel in FRWL?
    edited June 2022 Posts: 13,936
    Sorry mate, it's not in his hotel room. It is certainly something that should be kept indoors.
    Is it part of the tape recorder that M, Moneypenny and the other chaps listen to Bond and Tania describing the Lektor in FRWL?