• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Not really strange or bizarre, but rather neat:

111 111 111x111 111 111
    =12 345 678 987 654 321
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Not really strange or bizarre, but rather neat:

111 111 111x111 111 111
    =12 345 678 987 654 321

That is neat. I've always been better with words myself but numbers can be fascinating too.
    A great article for anyone trying to get a pig to lay an egg:

https://www.findfarmcredit.com/landscapes-articles/do-pigs-lay-eggs
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Your Honor, I object.

BAR_TRANSPARENT_WEBSITE_110x@2x.png?v=1593186294
    https://birdsarentreal.com/
    Who are we?
    The Birds Aren't Real movement has been active since 1976. Once a preventative cause, our initial goal was to stop the genocide of real birds. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful, and the government has since replaced every living bird with robotic replicas. Now our movement's prerogative is to make everyone aware of this fact.

What are we trying to do?
    The Birds Aren't Real movement exists to spread awareness that the U.S. Government genocided over 12 Billion birds from 1959-2001, and replaced these birds with surveillance drone replicas, which still watch us every day. Once a preventative cause, our initial goal was to stop the forced extinction of real birds. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful, and the government has since replaced every living bird with robotic replicas. Now our movement's prerogative is to make everyone aware of this fact.

What does "Birds Aren't Real" mean?
    The term “Birds Aren’t Real” refers to biological “Birds” no longer existing on United States soil. After the government forcibly made the entire species extinct in the 20th century, all of these real birds were replaced with surveillance drones designed to look just like Birds. To simplify- Birds no longer exist in the U.S. as a biological lifeform, thus, Birds Aren’t Real!

merlin_198938148_b7d80dd2-a388-425b-86a4-525d5591219f-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp
    Peter McIndoe, the 23-year-old creator of the Birds Aren't Real movement, with his van in Fayetteville, Ark.

I note the "bird" on the panel van door is a Rock dove. Very common.

MoonRaker1.gif

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I see you from my little goldeneye.
    edited December 2021 Posts: 17,779

Drat! They've finally found my secret base!

The boy ratted on his parents for hoarding grain.They were executed.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 17,779

I'd not heard of that before but I see it took place in Soviet Russia.

I know that the Nazis indoctrinated the youth to tell on their parents if they did or said anything against Hitler, the Party or the state and many did. Such is the outcome of the indoctrination of the youth and state propaganda. Neighbours also did the same to gain favour with the Party which was represented by gau at even the street level. In many ways Communism and Nazisn were two sides of the same coin; both were based on authoritarianism and single party rule and both were responsible for the deaths of millions of their own citizens and those in surrounding states.
  • KenAustinKenAustin United States
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Was that by the Soviets or the Nazis? I know that the Nazis indoctrinated the youth to tell on their parents if they did or said anything against Hitler, the Party or the state and many did. Such is the outcome of the indoctrination of the youth and state propaganda. Neighbours also did the same to gain favour with the Party which was represented by gau at even the street level.

Seems to me they are attempting to repeat this nonsense today all over the world with the covid BS
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I wish I was in a secret society. Or maybe I am...
    I wish I was in a secret society. Or maybe I am...

That would be telling. ;)
    LOL government committees are more of a secret society than the Freemasons
    KenAustin wrote: »

As is confirmed in that documentary the Freemasons don't see themselves as a secret society at all as virtually everything they do and believe has been documented for years in various places. I suppose you could say that the perception that they are a secret society is more imagined than real and a result of a notion in the popular consciousness along with so many other things.

Secrecy is of course of vital importance in some government departments, especially those dealing with national security and defence. The Official Secrets Acts and the 50/70/100 year rules are the order of the day in the UK. So secrecy isn't always necessarily a bad thing, especially in light of the recent allegations of Chinese state spying in the UK Parliament. If anything, it seems that secrecy and security could be tightened up in this area and not laid bare before the agents of ultimately hostile foreign states.

As is confirmed in that documentary the Freemasons don't see themselves as a secret society at all as virtually everything they do and believe has been documented for years in various places. I suppose you could say that the perception that they are a secret society is more imagined than real and a result of a notion in the popular consciousness along with so many other things.

Secrecy is of course of vital importance in some government departments, especially those dealing with national security and defence. The Official Secrets Acts and the 50/70/100 year rules are the order of the day in the UK. So secrecy isn't always necessarily a bad thing, especially in light of the recent allegations of Chinese state spying in the UK Parliament. If anything, it seems that secrecy and security could be tightened up in this area and not laid bare before the agents of ultimately hostile foreign states.

People often generate fairy tales around things they refuse to research...and I don't disagree about the necessity for some level of secrecy in govt until they use those secrets against their own citizens while jumping into bed with foreign govts...then all bets are off.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    To be honest there's only one Free Mason I'm interested in.

sean-connery-300x169.jpg

People often generate fairy tales around things they refuse to research...and I don't disagree about the necessity for some level of secrecy in govt until they use those secrets against their own citizens while jumping into bed with foreign govts...then all bets are off.

I'm not sure that there's any evidence that the UK government is doing that though? States always act in their own interests at a foreign policy level, or at least what they perceive to be their own interests, and this means not acting against the interests of their tax-paying citizens who ultimately fund the workings of the state itself.

I'm not sure that there's any evidence that the UK government is doing that though? States always act in their own interests at a foreign policy level, or at least what they perceive to be their own interests, and this means not acting against the interests of their tax-paying citizens who ultimately fund the workings of the state itself.

Lots of headlines that are raising eyebrows around the world right now in that regard...

Lots of headlines that are raising eyebrows around the world right now in that regard...

I suppose it all depends what news outlet or medium you receive your news from, be it mainstream or alternative news. There can be a real variety of headlines depending where you source your news from, not all of them peer reviewed or respected, shall we say.

I suppose it all depends what news outlet or medium you receive your news from, be it mainstream or alternative news. There can be a real variety of headlines depending where you source them from, not all of them peer reviewed or respected, shall we say.

The problem with that statement is it's an assumption that you have to chose a side or source when you should be getting your information from multiple sources and assembling it in your mind so you can make sense out of it, read between the lines and nonsense, and make up your own mind on what "truth" you decide to go with...no one news source reports the truth exactly how it transpired, there is always a twist, so you can't eliminate Fox News for CNN or vice versa...you can't eliminate either for BBC or NPR and the list goes on. They all tend to be driven by an agenda and then at the last moment make an attempt to flip flop to keep you viewing and giving them attention.

I suppose it all depends what news outlet or medium you receive your news from, be it mainstream or alternative news. There can be a real variety of headlines depending where you source them from, not all of them peer reviewed or respected, shall we say.

The problem with that statement is it's an assumption that you have to chose a side or source when you should be getting your information from multiple sources and assembling it in your mind so you can make sense out of it, read between the lines and nonsense, and make up your own mind on what "truth" you decide to go with...no one news source reports the truth exactly how it transpired, there is always a twist, so you can't eliminate Fox News for CNN or vice versa...you can't eliminate either for BBC or NPR and the list goes on. They all tend to be driven by an agenda and then at the last moment make an attempt to flip flop to keep you viewing and giving them attention.

Well, that is true of course. One has to be able to use the skill of synthesis from various different sources to get the lowdown on a particular subject or event in the news. As we know, every media outlet has its own set of principles, its own axe to grind and its own political, moral or religious view to subtly impart to the masses. Therefore, a discerning mind and an ability to pick the salient details from the mass sewage of news we are swimming in these days is a prerequisite to being fully and reliably informed about what is really going on in the world.

Well, that is true of course. One has to be able to use the skill of synthesis from various different sources to get the lowdown on a particular subject or event in the news. As we know, every media outlet has its own set of principles, its own axe to grind and its own political, moral or religious view to subtly impart to the masses. Therefore, a discerning mind and an ability to pick the salient details from the mass sewage of news we are swimming in these days is a prerequisite to being fully and reliably informed about what is really going on in the world.

Agreed
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

Was that by the Soviets or the Nazis? I know that the Nazis indoctrinated the youth to tell on their parents if they did or said anything against Hitler, the Party or the state and many did. Such is the outcome of the indoctrination of the youth and state propaganda. Neighbours also did the same to gain favour with the Party which was represented by gau at even the street level.

Seems to me they are attempting to repeat this nonsense today all over the world with the covid BS

Nah, you've got it all wrong mate. We're all having a blast with Covid, especially at 10 Downing Street, where the party never stops... ;-)
    6 Quotes From George Orwell’s 1984 That Have Come True: