Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained' ORIGINAL SONGS

Comments

OHMSS69 wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:
    QT one of the overrated directors of our time.

Couldn't agree with you more. He seems to have gotten intoxicated on his past successes and now he is gonna serve us a plate of pigshytt. You can dress it up and put some name stars, etc but face it: you still looking at a PILE OF SHIT.

I won't be paying money to see this film. I'll just wait for the NFL playoffs.

It's times like this I wish there was a middle finger emoticon.

1- You haven't seen the film.

2- If you hate Tarantino and are so sure that this will be crap then why the hell are you on a thread about it?

3- Do you have to spoil things for those of us who are looking forward to the film? Makes you sort of an arsehole.
    Well it is an open forum, but apperently if you dislike somebody you have to shut up and go away, according to you.

If you do not accept that people have opposing views perhaps you should leave the internet alone.

And I consider QT overrated based upon his current released work and not his ripp-off of Sergio Leones work he is currently filming. I will be sure to discuss that when it is released. O:-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I respect any views or opinions, I just become annoyed when people play a certain opinion off as fact, such as "You either like this or this, like what I like or you're a complete idiot."

As serious or radical as some views or opinions might be, it's still what a person favors. Take Twilight, for example: I hate it. I've seen most of the films thus far, and I can't stand any of them. If someone likes them, then they do, that's fine. But, I won't waste my time on IMDB or Twilight forums bashing the film. I just steer clear from the topic as to not disparage or upset those that are fans.
    Indeed as this is a thread on the subject of a new QT movie I feel not inhibited offering my opinion. I expect a spagethi western that has borrowed from every movie and it will be seen by his fans as the best ever which is kinda insulting to the great westerns of yore.
    Were it an appriciation thread you would not see me, I have steered clear from the Daltonite after all. O:-)
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 12,837
    SaintMark wrote:
    Well it is an open forum, but apperently if you dislike somebody you have to shut up and go away, according to you.

If you do not accept that people have opposing views perhaps you should leave the internet alone.

And I consider QT overrated based upon his current released work and not his ripp-off of Sergio Leones work he is currently filming. I will be sure to discuss that when it is released. O:-)

I know, and if you don't like Tarantino or his films it's fine, his opinion (although he says it like it's a fact), but if he's so certain it'll be sh*t why bother coming on this thread just to say so? Then again I suppose it's not an appreciation thread.
    I cannot recall ever having called anybody an "arsehole" because they started dissing Brosnan or Moore which happens a lot on this site. I disagree with their opinion but as the great Clint Eastwood (Great imho) once said: " opinions are like arseholes everybody has one."

O:-)
    @SaintMark, ahhhh, I love that quote, haha.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Clint didn't pronounce it that way. ;)

Yes, everyone has their opinion but honestly it is annoying to read such strident comments sometimes. Such as: gonna serve us a plate of pigshytt. You can dress it up and put some name stars, etc but face it: you still looking at a PILE OF SHIT.

Just comes across as aggessively rude and mean spirited; I don't appreciate the use of language, but I know I am more sensitive to that than many on here. I don't mind arguments or people really disagreeing.
    You should always remember when it comes to taste it is never factual.

And a pile of shit makes stuff grow or grow greener. :D
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    So how does your garden grow? ;)
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Clint didn't pronounce it that way. ;)

Yes, everyone has their opinion but honestly it is annoying to read such strident comments sometimes. Such as: gonna serve us a plate of pigshytt. You can dress it up and put some name stars, etc but face it: you still looking at a PILE OF SHIT.

Just comes across as aggessively rude and mean spirited; I don't appreciate the use of language, but I know I am more sensitive to that than many on here. I don't mind arguments or people really disagreeing.

Exactly. The guy could've just given his opinion without calling it pigshit. Plus, he hasn't even seen the film, at least @SaintMark said he'd discuss it when it was released.
    So how does your garden grow? ;)

Fairly good even without a QT around to produce some fertilizer (it doesn't work with throwing dvds on it).

You did notice me mentioning the overrated bit the fertilizer remark is made by another person.

Samuel001 wrote:

Cool. I like Jonah Hill. He was great in Get Him To The Greek.

It's no longer up :/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Blast the Weinstein Company!!!
    I didn't even look at the link; accidentally clicked out after posting the link and didn't think twice. Shame. I'll post up another link if I find it again.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It was just him smoking. Don't know how that was such a big deal it had to be removed.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, who knows. Maybe it was something they wanted to release a little later on, and it leaked somehow. That, or it was a still they had that they just didn't want released, period. I don't really see how it matters, though. I think they had the same problem with the teaser trailer, as well, where it was released, removed, and re-released.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, who knows. Maybe it was something they wanted to release a little later on, and it leaked somehow. That, or it was a still they had that they just didn't want released, period. I don't really see how it matters, though. I think they had the same problem with the teaser trailer, as well, where it was released, removed, and re-released.

If he's smoking hemp, that may raise legal issues.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

If he's smoking hemp, that may raise legal issues.

Hmm, that's a good point.
    New teaser, which shows off Samuel L. Jackson, Ennio Morricone, and new footage:
    http://www.slashfilm.com/short-django-unchained-teaser-delivers-footage/
  • Anyone else completely psyched to see DiCaprio do something different than a lead role?
    Anyone else completely psyched to see DiCaprio do something different than a lead role?

I'm mainly excited to see him being in the villain's shoes. Should be a nice change of pace.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 40,534
    Trailer #2 has been released:

http://www.slashfilm.com/django-unchained-trailer-2-djangos-curious-what-makes-you-so-curious/#more-142588

Just when I didn't think it was possible, I'm 1,000x more excited for this film than I was. Looks spectacular.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    I freaking loved the ending.

"Adult supervision is required. ;;) "
    edited October 2012 Posts: 40,534
    I'm sure Dicaprio will steal the show with this one. His character looks great.

@haserot, excellent work. I want to say I've seen that before, looks so official to me!