No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Mallory wrote: »
    Interesting thing about Nomi
    Nomi is her last name. On the screens in Q’s plane, she is Nomi, M. As is Bond, J.

So
    We can be sure, that she will not be "James Nomi" in Bond 26. haha[/quote]
  • duke_togoduke_togo france
    edited October 2021 Posts: 138
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Interview with Craig on CBS

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2021 Posts: 2,630
    NTTD U.S. Talk Show Appearances

Jimmy Kimmel Live:
    -Rami Malek (Tuesday 10/5/2021)
    -Daniel Craig (Wednesday 10/6/2021)

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
    -Ana De Armas (Friday 10/8/2021)

The Late Late Show with James Corden:
    -Daniel Craig/Rami Malek (Thursday 10/7/2021)

Live with Kelly and Ryan
    -Rami Malek (Monday 10/4/2021)
    NTTD U.S. Talk Show Appearances

Jimmy Kimmel Live:
    -Rami Malek (Tuesday 10/5/2021)
    -Daniel Craig (Wednesday 10/6/2021)

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
    -Ana De Armas (Friday 10/8/2021)

The Late Late Show with James Corden:
    -Daniel Craig/Rami Malek (Thursday 10/7/2021)

Live with Kelly and Ryan
    -Rami Malek (Monday 10/4/2021)

You beat me to it. Haha.. Great job

And we can add Malek hosting SNL on Oct 16th
  • HemanttydHemanttyd India
    I am just so so happy that daniel craig being james bond misery is over. I was waiting for this since 15 long years. Now hoping for proper bond movies with handsome and suitable bond actor like henry cavill.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    We do run the complete spectrum of likes and dislikes on this forum. Some of us are polar opposites. ;) That's okay. I'm just happy there are so many Bond fans in the world still - and this movie opening so strong is very heartening.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    We do run the complete spectrum of likes and dislikes on this forum. Some of us are polar opposites. ;) That's okay. I'm just happy there are so many Bond fans in the world still - and this movie opening so strong is very heartening.

Great, isn't it? :) Makes me happy too that I have so many people to talk about it to rather than driving my husband mad :))
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    DCisared wrote: »

I'm starting to think Malek was in Norway after all, filming. Thought he only filmed at Pinewood. How the hell did they manage to keep him a secret on set in Langvann, and away from the norwegian press?
    This thread lost it's activity, so much content on #notimetodie, 99% useless, we miss the the revelant stuff drown in this flood, like :

https://www.architecturaldigest.in/story/ad-exclusive-look-into-the-sets-of-james-bond-no-time-to-die/
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    This thread lost it's activity, so much content on #notimetodie, 99% useless, we miss the the revelant stuff drown in this flood, like :

https://www.architecturaldigest.in/story/ad-exclusive-look-into-the-sets-of-james-bond-no-time-to-die/

To be fair, the production for NTTD is over.

Basically just you, me, red snow and a few others who are still digging up stuff.

• 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    And it's still very much appreciated I must say!

But lot's of good stuff comes to light now after the premiere due to EON's strict NDA-rules of not publishing any give aways. That inlcudes crew, actors, extras, partners working on the shoot, media, and in this case an article with new stills.

A few days ago the firm that made Maleks wig was given the green light so they publish five stills. And all the stunt guys has been pouring out new stills from the shoot.
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 847

Well it's been years that is is over, but there is still article/photos/video that pop up cause 1) there is a film a cinema to promote and 2) now it has been release peoples who made it can talk about it more freely and drop productions documents. It's actually the best time, people can say otherthing that the same answers blank & repetive answer in interviews.
    Contraband wrote: »
    Basically just you, me, red snow and a few others who are still digging up stuff.

And unfortunally, I starded a work today, my free time is considerably reduce now :(
    Good points, both. ^^^

I'm still in here a lot looking for updates because I'm worried about spoilers everywhere else!
    edited October 2021 Posts: 3,018
    IMDB: Dali Benssalah as Primo (Cyclops) < Haha.. That's new.

And
    little one Lisa-Dorah deserves extra praise. Too cute

Lisa-Dorah Sonnet as Mathilde
    Coline Defaud as Young Madeleine
    Mathilde Bourbin as Madeleine's Mother

• Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Shout out to @Contraband , @QBranch and others for keeping us going during the long production of this film. With all the exclusives, bits of news and investigating you guys did, you certainly kept mine and a lot of others hype for this film. Thank you for that 🍸
    Hemanttyd wrote: »
    I am just so so happy that daniel craig being james bond misery is over. I was waiting for this since 15 long years. Now hoping for proper bond movies with handsome and suitable bond actor like henry cavill.

Be careful what you ask for ! Did you see the world go crazy with enthusiasm when H Cavill portrayed Napoleon Solo, an Ian Fleming creation, in the film of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. ? No ? That's right, because people did not go nuts, despite a terrific cast in there with Cavill, and a stellar director known for handling action thrillers well. The results ?....(crickets)...
    Cavill is not a fantastic actor, IMO… would be a not-insignificant step backwards.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    Cavill is too famous now, too plastic/shiny looking. A walking, talking Clark Kent. Bond needs to be more rugged and mysterious I think.
    Really enjoyed the Architectural Digest article - thanks! Interesting info and very lovely photos.
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    Shout out to @Contraband , @QBranch and others for keeping us going during the long production of this film. With all the exclusives, bits of news and investigating you guys did, you certainly kept mine and a lot of others hype for this film. Thank you for that 🍸

@Jordo007 Thank you for the kind words..

mNfYhiR.jpg
    i6JKXBy.jpg
    7gtPtqp.jpg
    zx7wIfp.jpg
    Zaritsky interviews Daniel Craig; really cool moment for him and a fun interview.

• HemanttydHemanttyd India
    Since62 wrote: »
    Hemanttyd wrote: »

Be careful what you ask for ! Did you see the world go crazy with enthusiasm when H Cavill portrayed Napoleon Solo, an Ian Fleming creation, in the film of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. ? No ? That's right, because people did not go nuts, despite a terrific cast in there with Cavill, and a stellar director known for handling action thrillers well. The results ?....(crickets)...

Yes. I have seen the man from uncle and that proves cavill is perfect for playing bond. Handsome,suave,smooth, can handle guns and girls. He would be perfect for bond. Success of the man from uncle is irrelevant here.
    That's a great tweet with that portrait of Judi; thanks!
    Please tell me who is Zaritsky. I have no clue. Anybody worth paying attention to regarding films?