No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    Most of us can’t afford it, sadly. Just like the other products from brands such as Omega, NPeal, Sunspeal, Danner, Crockett & Jones, Connoly, Land Rover, Globe-Trotter…

Back to Funko Pop and comic collecting for me! ;).
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    00Heaven wrote: »
    Most of us can’t afford it, sadly. Just like the other products from brands such as Omega, NPeal, Sunspeal, Danner, Crockett & Jones, Connoly, Land Rover, Globe-Trotter…

Back to Funko Pop and comic collecting for me! ;).

And car keyrings 😀
    Most of us couldn't order them (at least uk brands), even we could afford them, due to Brexit trade restrictions, all uk brands can only send out products worth less than 150€. Or so did a certain Jermyn street tailor tell me when cancelling my order for a suit, two hours ago :((

Not that I buy luxury brands often, as I can't afford them, the only luxury thing I have is the QOS planet ocean I bought back in the day, but I was making a point on wearing something Bondian and London made these days, and saved up for it. Bloody Brexit!

Oh well, those pics look nice. Here's hoping most of them will be in the Taschen book, at least they're German, and so, in Europe, so no restrictions there, fortunately :)
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I am lucky enough that I have bought over the last year a couple of the NTTD clothing items. I have the N Peal Commando Sweater and the RGT Waxed Canvas Jacket (which is a great everyday jacket). But those aside, the rest is so ridiculously expensive.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Excellent! I used to work on this show. Right now I'm very annoyed that I don't anymore!
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,273
    Mallory wrote: »
    I am lucky enough that I have bought over the last year a couple of the NTTD clothing items. I have the N Peal Commando Sweater and the RGT Waxed Canvas Jacket (which is a great everyday jacket). But those aside, the rest is so ridiculously expensive.

I've collected a few things over the years, but Christ, yes it's bad for your bank balance.

GF Slazenger sweater, Orlebar Brown DAF towel shirt and GF Onesie, Sunspel polo shirt, Fleming cardigan and Fleming trousers, Mason & Sons camp collar TB shirts (full collection) and the TB sunglasses, TF SPECTRE shades, TF QOS shades, new Vauranet shades from NTTD, to name but a few.

And then lots of Bond/Fleming related toiletries, from Floris, to Geo F Trumper, to Clubman Pinaud

I could swear my bank card just gave a nervous twitch as I wrote this...
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    I would love to watch the documentary “Being James Bond“ but don't want to be spoiled with any snippets of NTTD. I haven't seen any trailer or podcast...

Is there a lot about the new movie in the documentary? Or only the last part? Maybe someone can even tell me which minutes I have to skip?

I would love to watch the documentary “Being James Bond“ but don't want to be spoiled with any snippets of NTTD. I haven't seen any trailer or podcast...

Is there a lot about the new movie in the documentary? Or only the last part? Maybe someone can even tell me which minutes I have to skip?

The last ~5 minutes have some BTS clips but nothing substantive.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,861
    077gwp24_2048x.jpg?v=1632401846

He looks outrageously cool there.
    007gwp14_2048x.jpg?v=1632397923

That’s an absolutely perfect shot.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Most of those prints are absolutely gorgeous but too rich for my blood.

I must say I don’t quite understand the pricing there. Obviously there’s more to a photographic print than the price of it being produced and you’re paying for the art of the photographer and their experience and eye, and yet…
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    BMB007 wrote: »

The last ~5 minutes have some BTS clips but nothing substantive.

Thank you for the helpful answer. :-bd
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

I want that framed and in my office. Now.

Excellent! I used to work on this show. Right now I'm very annoyed that I don't anymore!
    No way. What did you do on it? As with all the big name Late Late interviews it will surely be pre-recorded. Plus, I’m sure Tubridy will make a show of himself during it.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    TripAces wrote: »

Sure thing. That'll be £350 to £8,580 with tax.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    A real shame that Williams wasn’t on set for SP.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 4,548
    matt_u wrote: »

I believe he was. Wasn't he...during the plane chase sequence?
    Minion wrote: »

Sure thing. That'll be £350 to £8,580 with tax.

Eh. If that shot is full page in the book (and I am sure it will be) I will buy two books and cut the image out. :-)
  • QsCatQsCat London
    mtm wrote: »
    That's awesome. I like that he's ending his run how he began: with the Royal Navy in London! Only it's gone well this time :D

Oh this is brilliant!

I never saw a single picture by him for SP and the book Blood, Sweat and Bond doesn’t feature his work.
    I was at the taping of the Graham Norton Show today. It was great fun. They also showed two new snippets from the movie (Bond and Nomi at Bonds home and Bobd and Safin at Safins hideout).

And Ed Sheeran said, that he was in talksto do the Themen song for the Danny Boyle-version of Bond 25, but that changed with the change of directors.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    I was at the taping of the Graham Norton Show today. It was great fun. They also showed two new snippets from the movie (Bond and Nomi at Bonds home and Bobd and Safin at Safins hideout).

And Ed Sheeran said, that he was in talksto do the Themen song for the Danny Boyle-version of Bond 25, but that changed with the change of directors.

That’s awesome, I bet you had a blast! Thanks for the update, looking forward to those clips.

As for Sheeran, he’s one of my most disliked artists. I would’ve absolutely loathed whatever he would’ve brought to the table. Couldn’t be happier that it didn’t pan out.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,861

Very cool, thanks for the info!

I'm glad we got Ms Eilish...!

Wow, what did you do?
    My only claim to fame was that I once wrote gags for Gay Byrne when he presented it!

I never saw a single picture by him for SP and the book Blood, Sweat and Bond doesn’t feature his work.

I would have to go back six years ago or so. But I think he was taking pictures of that sequence. But it's true: his work never ended up in that book, and if Williams did take photos anywhere of Spectre, I don't know if they have seen the light of day.
    mtm wrote: »

Very cool, thanks for the info!

I'm glad we got Ms Eilish...!

Another reason to thank the gods of cinema for having Cary instead of Danny.
  • NoTimeToLiveNoTimeToLive Jamaica
    Creasy47 wrote: »

That’s awesome, I bet you had a blast! Thanks for the update, looking forward to those clips.

As for Sheeran, he’s one of my most disliked artists. I would’ve absolutely loathed whatever he would’ve brought to the table. Couldn’t be happier that it didn’t pan out.

=D> =D> =D>
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Contraband wrote: »

> Will we meet her again, in the next Bond film? ‘One hopes,’ said Broccoli, guardedly.

If anything good comes from the hands of Amazon, perhaps they'll give EON a big bag of money to make the woman-lead spinoff film they tried to make for years.